Highest Grift cleared since new patch, legit

Console Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 16 Next
01/27/2016 07:51 AMPosted by homerjnick
You stack attack speed on some of your gear, why?

The rolls i have are meant for group play to reach higher Twister breakpoints, theyre still usefull in solo for higher AP regen and higher Twister Sword stack which is essential on single target no adds RGs.

In my video before Binder spawns her adds you can see me having 10-11 (1470-1517% multiplicative damage) TS stacks most of the time, without the attack speed im nowhere near that and that coe arcane cycle doesnt melt as much.
Cleared 49 solo with my new barb.
Unfortunately it doesn't matter considering there is no way to tell if people are telling the truth. I just wish console could get the PC treatment man. Nobody's accomplishments mean anything on consoles except to themselves. If you know you're legit keep it up man but we can only play for ourselves because without the implementation of an anti-cheating system it is just useless to try and flaunt achievements in this game when people can just go grab a 6 slotted weapon and 1 shot everything.
Only GR32 for me, I am around paragon 350 or so as well, but GR32 is a struggle for my Crusader. I could most likely do better if my resource recover was better.
I'm new to the game and am still trying to figure out builds/sets. My Barbarian is a 92 paragon, and I have soloed GR25. I am doing bounties on Torment Level 6, but like I said, I'm still sorting things out.
Finished 70 with DMO arcane orb wizard last night. Seems to be my limit right now though with my gear and paragon level.
I got 92 down on DMO ET wiz, 5 augments between 75 and 86 paragon 1327.
Cleared a 74 on my Barb in hardcore. Running Raekor4/IK 6.

Paragon 930 ish. And had 7 pieces augmented at 60-62.

Unfortunately, that Barb is dead now.
Finished GR 48 and Epic work everyone!
01/27/2016 08:19 AMPosted by Zoos83
01/27/2016 07:51 AMPosted by homerjnick
You stack attack speed on some of your gear, why?

The rolls i have are meant for group play to reach higher Twister breakpoints, theyre still usefull in solo for higher AP regen and higher Twister Sword stack which is essential on single target no adds RGs.

In my video before Binder spawns her adds you can see me having 10-11 (1470-1517% multiplicative damage) TS stacks most of the time, without the attack speed im nowhere near that and that coe arcane cycle doesnt melt as much.

What AS do you need for 10/11 ET's?
01/28/2016 01:36 AMPosted by homerjnick

1.86 with 3x7% ias on the sword and 2 rings. Thats just what worked for me, dont know if its too much IAS, i cant be bothered rerolling the same pieces of gear between solo and group
01/28/2016 05:20 AMPosted by Zoos83
01/28/2016 01:36 AMPosted by homerjnick

1.86 with 3x7% ias on the sword and 2 rings. Thats just what worked for me, dont know if its too much IAS, i cant be bothered rerolling the same pieces of gear between solo and group

Cool, I'm close with that...still don't get how you can clear a GR90+ with it though...I ran GR78 in hardcore last night and failed, not because I'm dying or lack toughness/recovery but just not doing enough damage quickly enough.

And my dps is way higher than yours, more paragon too...the only thing you have is higher LG's but mine are in the low 80's and Esoteric is 75.

I'm pumping out about 9 or 10 ET's as well, have CoE on rotation...

So another question, what is your Arcane bonus damage on your stat sheet?
01/27/2016 09:12 PMPosted by Basickevin02
Unfortunately, that Barb is dead now.

Sorry but that statement is quite funny!
01/27/2016 07:15 AMPosted by PureArtistry
Came back to this thread after a few days hoping that my 91 clear would take the unofficial top spot for a short time at least, seems I have my work cut out for me to either beat or match 93 soon.

Congrats Zoos83, the fact you have yet to augment any of your gear makes the achievement that much more impressive.

Anyways, here's a link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnrJGdUMpf8

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a faster 93 or 94 clear, in the meantime, I have some serious fishing to do...

Your video is very interesting. You use Arcane Dynamo as a passive, does that work with ET?

Also, the rune on Slow Time, you use the one that stuns for 5 secs whilst most builds prefer the reduced damage one...
95 cleared ET Wiz.
1266plvl
Full blown murder mode with no UA passive
level 100 gems
4 seconds left

Skip whites to win basically. Speed pylon = best pylon. Only attack speed on gear was from wep. Area damage on everything else I could get it on.
01/28/2016 06:08 AMPosted by Pryda
95 cleared ET Wiz.
1266plvl
Full blown murder mode with no UA passive
level 100 gems
4 seconds left

Skip whites to win basically. Speed pylon = best pylon. Only attack speed on gear was from wep. Area damage on everything else I could get it on.

Skipping whites might be crucial at that rank of GR!
For !@#$s sake man, i know you play hardcore only but on softcore we're doing group 100+ with that broken %^- ET Wiz. Stop calling everyone cheaters because theyre pushing further than you can. I have a few 100 gems too and they all got there by legit means.
01/28/2016 06:42 AMPosted by Corrinado
For !@#$s sake man, i know you play hardcore only but on softcore we're doing group 100+ with that broken %^- ET Wiz. Stop calling everyone cheaters because theyre pushing further than you can. I have a few 100 gems too and they all got there by legit means.

Fair point on reflection, GR100's are attainable in a group. I've amended my comment. I choose to do Hardcore and I accept Softcore players will always do more than me, that is not the issue at all.

I will say this though.

GR100 in a group are possible...getting LG's in the 100's is possible...getting three or two zdps guys in 2.4 to help to hit GR100 is possible.

But it is unlikely all who possess rank 100 LG's do that to get LG's in the 100 in the first place...out of those who have rank 95+ LG's what percentage, on console, have gotten theirs by running with modders in very high GR's?

Rhetorical question so no answer required.
Of course a bunch of people have done that but not EVERYONE has, ive played with Pryda, hes legit. I just know that this is the easiest patch to level gems in. Ive gotten several gems to 90+ from 0 just since the beginning of the patch. My 100s though are the ones I've been leveling since Leg Gems came out.
I personally tend to avoid modders at all cost. Gems are a joke to level and with a cap @100 now all there is to do is push higher for the sake of a nice challenge and just leveling up paragon.

Softcore playstyle means most efficient and pushing hard. Our group farmed out around 80plvls in 1.5 days over the weekend and we took plenty of breaks and what not. You just have to have the insight and knowledge to play this game at a high GR level and everything else will come really fast.

I tried a few more 95s and failed by a few minutes each. It was like every champ/elite pack had frozen/electrified/reflect. Maybe once I raise my augments up a bit more and get another 200plvls I'll go back and try again.