7.) Favorite game of all time?
8.) Favorite food?
9.) Favorite skill and why?
01/05/2015 10:46 AMPosted by kasper301615
Couple of questions maybe to add:

7.) Favorite game of all time?
8.) Favorite food?
9.) Favorite skill and why?

Wow, those are actually great questions. Questions need to be simple, yet revealing. Nailed it. I'll add them right away.
01/05/2015 10:58 AMPosted by kiza
Questions need to be simple, yet revealing.

We should get Yodatoy to write some of the questions then.
01/05/2015 10:59 AMPosted by BDF

10) Reveal your innermost secret and tell us what's the difference between buff and debuff?
01/05/2015 10:59 AMPosted by BDF
01/05/2015 10:58 AMPosted by kiza
Questions need to be simple, yet revealing.

Yoda's short go to questions:

11.) European?
12.) Female? ;)
13.) How do you balance D3 and SO?

Serious Question:

Unpopular Opinion you have about D3? Example answer: ET is actually a usefull spell and in a good place.
Cool stuff, Wiz community is great
01/05/2015 11:09 AMPosted by kasper301615
11.) European?
12.) Female? ;)

dang...you asked for me...

What is SO?
01/05/2015 01:29 PMPosted by yodatoy
01/05/2015 11:09 AMPosted by kasper301615
11.) European?
12.) Female? ;)

dang...you asked for me...

What is SO?

Pretty sure you know this... Significant Other... The Buff to your life and Debuff to your playing time :)
I thought SO was strike out which is a part of D3 and SO...

anyway, I was thinking, Kiza, yourself should be in the next group of three. because I want to know who you are. You seem very mysterious...

I know Ryoka is Australian. He is not a female. I don't think he is married but he might have a SO. I remember he flamed me once in vanilla because he was so jealous of my gears. He ran uber runs like there is no tomorrow.
Kk gettin rdy

Would also ask yoda/Junger/lameboi n such. They'll prolly not be in official one coz yoda is too cool, Junger too wild and lameboi took some break (?).

But ask em besides fresh meat and less known peeps.

= exactly what you all are saying and I'm repeating to visually add value to my post by more lines and chars.

Kk gettin rdy
For Junger add question: Which Czech player you think is the most wrong guy out there ever w/o ballz and credit
Who is this Viz guy everyone is talking about ?
Long story short: He is the last Vizard from the time when Wizards weren't the only House. Their command extended beyond the elements and into the minds of the living. As a result, both corruption and divinity were amplified in a society at war with itself. Afraid of their power, they were hunted down by the rest of the world. To avoid extermination, only the most powerful of them all, Viz the Invisible was able to enter into his own mind and hide the traces of his origin as a means of survival. The only catch-- he would have to forget even unto himself. To this day, there is a Wizard who does not know the sound of his own voice. A Vizard, who doesn't know why he hears the voices of others.
01/05/2015 01:46 PMPosted by yodatoy
I remember he flamed me once in vanilla because he was so jealous of my gears

That isnt true. Some new forum goer posted a new build and the "elitist" group (yourself, Aimless....etc) absolutely smashed him with condescending insults. I just stepped in to tell you guys to back off. Remember me calling you "school yard bully"? :> I wouldnt have called you that if the topic of conversation was about your gear.

1. Tell us about yourself.
Nothing really stands out about me except that I’m an exceptional father to my baby girl.
http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/ryokadragonfire/RCKCPooljpg.jpg

2. Any hobbies or talents?
Gaming. Drinking. Gym. Rock Climbing. Movies. Expensive food.

3. What is the top 3 things you want to change in D3 and why?
- I’m an avid fan of Meteor, so I’d like to see something done in that space.
- Rune words (similar to D2). Right now, diamonds are for helms, emeralds are for weapons, 3x leg gems for jewllery. I’d like to put something cool in my chest other than 3 topazs. Rune words will be awesome.
- A second expansion….I don’t mean just major content patches. I mean a second expansion, with a new character and act 6.

4. What do you currently do in D3? (e.g. gametype, class/build, other)
In vanilla, I was Wiz only. But post ROS, I’ve been playing all characters. I generally play the build that the groups needs – if the group needs, tank, support or DPS, then that’s what I’ll play.

5. What would you like to be remembered for by the community?
Not that I want to be remember this way, but I think I am remebered as that hellfire guy.

6. How did you start D3 and how did you end up naming your characters?
I’ve played D1 and D2….playing D3 was never a question of “will I play it?”. It was only a matter of when will the d@mn thing be released. Do you remember when the text based RPG (MUD) was first introduced? I use the same names from that.

7. What is your favorite game of all time (that is not D3)?
Final Fantasy 7 (pretty common right?)

8. What is your favorite food and drink?
Lobster Sashimi + Hot Japanese Sake. Yeah….pretty comon Asian choices there lol.

9. What is your favorite skill or passive (doesn't have to be wiz) and why?
Unwavering Will. I like channeling skills…..so this passive gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

10. Anything else (soapbox moment)?
A Monk wa;ls up to the Zombie hot dog stand and asks for One With Everything. Geddit?
Nyan isn't in here? Dx
01/05/2015 07:29 PMPosted by Ryoka
1. Tell us about yourself.
Nothing really stands out about me except that I’m an exceptional father to my baby girl.

Ah, I remember:
10/14/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Ryoka
with my baby girl.

From an old wizard meet/greet thread.
01/05/2015 08:17 PMPosted by Jaetch
10/14/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Ryoka
with my baby girl.

From an old wizard meet/greet thread.

Only good thing I've seen on these forums for a long time.

Nice Q&A, Ryo.
This thread is fun.
Yoda,
I am on the list, but I need to follow my own rules in placement.

Nyan,
Good news: you're already on the list. Everyone who posted here is on the list.
Bad news: it's a long list

Ryoka,
Thanks for the first post. Capitalization in names are important and I made the change. You can add links to pics in your post (#34), if you like. But I leave Q1 abd Q10 a bit open ended for what you feel comfortable sharing. Yoda said you're from Australia. Is that true?
@Ryoka
Man definitely Hellfire is how I remember you.

But not just that. Who knew you and played with you knows also...

You were the bubble uber guy!

People so surprised when killed by Mags flies. I guess. :)