Calling it now....

Demon Hunter
Ballistics Passive will finally get nerfed this patch cycle.
Are you saying Blizzard is slow to patch things or Ballistics is more OP now than before?
lol nerfing single target skills

Great suggestion. You really know the game by heart.
There's a good chance there'll be some kind of nerf, but it'll more likely be a nerf for m6 set. Nerfng skills affects casuals too
M6 set bonus is going to drop. Maybe down to 80%.
01/22/2015 06:12 PMPosted by KirusAlufras

Not a suggestion, but more so a prediction. Got overlooked last patch cycle due to slowball dominance, but still early to tell if something else will overshadow rockets once again.
01/22/2015 06:35 PMPosted by RobertsMac

Not a suggestion, but more so a prediction. Got overlooked last patch cycle due to slowball dominance, but still early to tell if something else will overshadow rockets once again.

Who uses ballistics any way? Isn't everyone using CA LFB with grenadier?

I think OP is taking a jab at the dev's tendencies when it comes to popularity and nerfs.

01/22/2015 06:58 PMPosted by Jsachun
Who uses ballistics any way? Isn't everyone using CA LFB with grenadier?

I thought Nether Tentacle is all the rage these days?
01/22/2015 08:09 PMPosted by Oble
I thought Nether Tentacle is all the rage these days?

What are you on about? Everyone's using Lightning Fury.
Good, I'd like to see Ballistics nerfed rather than a blanket nerf to our class.

Pretty much every top solo build is rocket based now. At least there was slowball before.

I'm back to running my own version of slowball. Really liking it a lot actually. :P

I predict if there is a Ballistics nerf there will be a lot more DH's that start running slowball again.
Grenadier will be buffed. Ballistics is fine.
01/23/2015 11:24 AMPosted by RedCell
Grenadier will be buffed. Ballistics is fine.

Would be awesome if they buffed Grenadier to be on par with CtW.
I'm using Ballistics, so it will definitely be nerfed.

Nearly every build I've ever used has been nerfed, and 100% of the ones I've used since RoS was released have been.

History will repeat.
01/22/2015 06:21 PMPosted by Momo
There's a good chance there'll be some kind of nerf, but it'll more likely be a nerf for m6 set

During the Legendary Workshop recap, John Yang noticed Sentries shooting from the other side of the map and mentioned that this was a bug. I don't know how many people are exploiting this bug, but it will eventually be fixed.