2015 PS4 Legit Player List

Console Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 25 Next
This is really a great list. Had a blast playing over the Weekend with Legit people. Really fun collaborative gaming sessions. Good people. I'm happy to just drop gear I don't need or intend to use and vice versa.
I am definitely looking for people to play with. Liffy316
Add me x1Lucky3x
03/02/2015 06:11 AMPosted by Methalius
This is really a great list. Had a blast playing over the Weekend with Legit people. Really fun collaborative gaming sessions. Good people. I'm happy to just drop gear I don't need or intend to use and vice versa.

I agree.

I have grouped up with some pretty cool cats that are more than willing to help out. There are times, like when I have a rough day and just want to relax with a few drinks, and grind out solo.
New to the PS4 just got Diablo 3

PSN: DFx-Durg
Just got Diablo on ps4. Long time player on PC but new to the PS4 edition.

PSN: asandoval302
add shenlong1585
PSN:dabestgoat on PS4
First time playing Diablo but like to loot legit and not f@K1N loot ninja. Loot Ninjas will be removed from my list. Play most nights chill and smoke some bowls etc.either solo or do some heavy challenges with cool peeps and farm for some sick loot.

Lvl 60 Monk Playing Master and once Lvl 70 will start power leveling this character and start up some hardcore characters.
Add me PSN whitehippo24
Add me...psn: kaktus_chef 86
***kaktus_chef86
Legit player here and new to the expansion.

Psn: Toycammander666
add me @ Nekoking64
Looking for more friends! Just getting this game today!

PSN: dchsknight
My RL friends stopped logging in, and I am so sick of joining pubs and seeing everyone with 3 sockets on every piece of gear! WHAT IS THE POINT!?

PSN: LilChile

I play from about 7-10pm Eastern. Down for SC or HC!
Er_Oom I play pretty casually paragon 469 have one of every class who can run t6 sc. 1 level 70 WD for hc but barely touched. Mostly did it to platinum the game when it first came out on ps4.
Trying to break into the 50s with my monk add me psn; OOPAC
Add me!! I play a fair amount, love this game!

ID: Nefrella
PSN Yendor727, looking to gift and have giftls sent.
LambeauLeapHO
Add please, play daily