Rate my Barbs build please.

Barbarian
I only play solo, and haven't done a lot of GRifts. I really don't care for the leaderboard race, either. I am wondering if my current build would be efficient for someone who is wanting to do GRifts for a spot on the leaderboards. I found my current weapon, and have always liked seismic slam, but it wasn't efficient enough to use the way I wanted. With the new weapon, it's a blast. I seem to kill things much faster, even though I'm using a weapon with almost 500 less DPS than my old one. If some of the better barbs than me (probably 99% of y'all) could look at "Mack", my seasons barb and give me some input, it would be greatly appreciated.
Should I post this in General? I know it's specific to the barb, but at least in general someone would have flamed me by now. I just want to know if there is anything "viable" about my build for GRifts.
If you want to get on the leaderboards now, your build isn't going to cut it. Item wise, no Vile Wards and you lack too much elite damage, toughness and CDR. Skill wise this isn't the build for higher level grifting.

If you want to continue to run this build I'd re-roll the socket on your weapon into +10% damage and gift it.

If you want to push into the leader boards you'll have to use Vile Charge. Refer to page's guide for details:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15141364425
Looks like a pretty nice barb to me, I really like the weapon (never seen it before). Vile wards would be nice for your shoulders, but I'm not sure what I would give up for them (chest is nice, so is helm). Whats the highest greater rift this build has taken you to?
Thank you Shadow. I'm not really looking for a spot on the leaderboards, but wanted to know if it was doable for a more skilled player with my gear and spec, or what would have to change. The only reason I haven't rolled 10% damage on the weapon is I have no Gift for a socket. I regularly check out the leaderboards top spots for specs and gear, but they just don't look as fun as what I'm doing. I don't have the patients to gain the skill necessary to move up the leaderboards myself, and am too old to learn it now. Thank you for your advice.
12/22/2014 12:22 PMPosted by CaliGinouS
Whats the highest greater rift this build has taken you to?

LOL, I don't think I've gone above GRift 21 on any of my characters. I'm not a patient person, and really love just running around killing stuff. I have a friend that's going to help me level up my gems, but other than that, I don't really have any interest in running GRifts.
Eek. Get rid of Weapons Master and Animosity. Replace with offensive passives like Ruthless or Rampage or defensive passives like Tough as Nails or Superstition.

You need more CDR. Replace current gem with a diamond.
12/22/2014 01:09 PMPosted by Siladil
Eek. Get rid of Weapons Master and Animosity. Replace with offensive passives like Ruthless or Rampage or defensive passives like Tough as Nails or Superstition.You need more CDR. Replace current gem with a diamond

If I replace the rest of my rubies with diamonds, it won't make that big a difference with my AR but I lose quite a bit of Str. I played around with it, and in T6 bounties and rifts, I don't seem to have a noticeable loss of survivability with rubies instead of diamonds in my chest. As far as the passives, I'll try that out, thanks for the advice. It is greatly appreciated.
Oops I meant put a diamond in your helm for the CDR.
12/22/2014 03:57 PMPosted by Siladil
Oops I meant put a diamond in your helm for the CDR

Ahh, that I can definitely try. I will make good use of your advice sir. Thanks.
12/22/2014 12:27 PMPosted by TEHvomit
12/22/2014 12:22 PMPosted by CaliGinouS
Whats the highest greater rift this build has taken you to?

LOL, I don't think I've gone above GRift 21 on any of my characters. I'm not a patient person, and really love just running around killing stuff. I have a friend that's going to help me level up my gems, but other than that, I don't really have any interest in running GRifts.

Playing grifts will make you a better T6 player.

Maxing out your dps for grifts usually also makes you much faster in T6. Obviously in T6 you want to hit stuff and move on and this isn't an option in higher grifts, but the need to perfect your gear for grifting really does help a lot in T6.
That's a very good point actually. I should try actually challenging myself in GRifts. To be perfectly honest, I guess I always thought of it as my lack of skill might stick out like a sore thumb,lol. I tend to play games that don't force me to pit myself against other players, as I'm pretty casual. I need to look at it as practice to increase my skill, I guess. Thank you much for the advice Samir.