{VUDU} Clan Vote here!

Witch Doctor
Rakimallah. It'll pop out of the first pile of stones he busts open like he's the modern day King Arthur or something.
I'll vote for skitz because he has no lif... I mean, he is very lucky

:)
Nooban .. yes I just voted for myself ;)
Itll be intersting to see when the first one drops.....will it be today? Cant wait to find out
Anyone but Rak.
01/12/2015 12:39 PMPosted by lameboi
i will get one on day one

u are so clueless...
...cough cough... I mean clanless.
01/13/2015 07:36 AMPosted by Surijak
Rakimallah. It'll pop out of the first pile of stones he busts open like he's the modern day King Arthur or something.

LMBAO nice.

To be fair, I will be likely at work by the time the patch goes live so the chances are pretty slim it will be me. TY for your vote of confidence, though!
01/13/2015 08:56 AMPosted by David
Anyone but Rak.

hey pal! you want a piece of the Rak? The first thing I do when I log on is KICK YOU FROM THE CLAN YES YOUR TIME HAS COME
Paul for his scientific approach to loot farming
Vote for Skitz, because math and brute force.

Subvote that he'll give it to me though, because he's a great guy ;)
Oh man:

Between Paul (Strategy), Rakimallah (Irony), Skitz or Dare (Pure brute force), it's a tough call.

I vote for Skitz, but I want Rakimallah to find it so he can dance over it for days.
Someone from VUDU linked an Ancient SMK last night, really nice one too.
Rolled 7% IAS natural.
GASFISH WINS. 20:48 EST 14 JAN 2015

2,657.2DPS
1553-2243 Damage

+1436-1774 Damage
+863 Intelligence
+972 Vitality
+ 31.0% CHD

+231 experience per monster killed.

Also, it was his first SMK ever, and he played a measly 272 hours onthe WD that got it!
Thanks for the credit Raiyaz, but Shadysmurf got his on patch night.

Ironically we were running a rift together when my ancient SMK dropped.

Can't wait to push some higher greater rifts now that I can retire my Rhen'ho.
Congrats to Shadysmurf, first ancient SMK in our clan.

Please link when you have a chance

Your prize?...our undying jellyness :P

Rock on VUDU
Eh... I thought Nataku got his earlier than Shadysmurf? Like within a few hours of Patch release?

Anyway, what's the roll call now on Ancient SMKs?
Nataku
Shadysmurf
wadss
Gasfish
01/15/2015 08:16 AMPosted by PaulNg
Not enough of us... ;)
01/15/2015 08:16 AMPosted by PaulNg
Eh... I thought Nataku got his earlier than Shadysmurf? Like within a few hours of Patch release?

Nataku
Shadysmurf
wadss
Gasfish

Not sure if I was first or not but I did get mine on patch night after a couple of hours of play.
Soon we will be talking who is the first to donate the first ancient SMK to a clan member.

Ready for double goblins this weekend should be on Friday and Sunday all day ready to pass them if I get them.
01/15/2015 08:54 AMPosted by GASFISH
Soon we will be talking who is the first to donate the first ancient SMK to a clan member.

Ready for double goblins this weekend should be on Friday and Sunday all day ready to pass them if I get them.

I can see this happen soon. I've seen so many of the rarer items like Furnace, WH and immunity amulets drop among the groups I've played with the past couple of nights so the increase in drop rates for rarer items definitely seems to be noticeable.