this is not cool PLZ READ

General Discussion
[u][/u] [b][/b] so I was playing normal mode hardcore and got disconnected once I sign back in it says my character has died WTF... all bnet man this sux I should get free something out of this
thats life, its hardcore u knew the consequences, everyone dies. Just a matter of time just like in real life.
01/08/2015 07:48 PMPosted by HellzChild
[u][/u] [b][/b] so I was playing normal mode hardcore and got disconnected once I sign back in it says my character has died WTF... all bnet man this sux I should get free something out of this

Submit a ticket, one free something will be delivered promptly!

Rum Ham!
http://i.imgur.com/Y70GZNI.jpg
It's common knowledge that the benet server crews are inept. Knowing this, you still waste your time playing HC. HC would be OK in a single player off-line mode.

Since that won't be happening, you take your chances on HC.

Good luck with that.
01/11/2015 02:25 AMPosted by Neblor
If everyone post here they want offline mode maybe they will finally consider

Haha... yeah, good luck with that.
LOL...kids these days...
if you cant cope with perma death then dont start a hc toon problem solved
all bnet man this sux I should get free something out of this

I have no idea what this means but I agree.

Why should you get something for free?

This is a good life lesson, to carefully read a contract before accepting or signing it...it'll help you in life. It specifically states that Blizzard won't resurrect a fallen Hardcore hero; you have to accept that before playing the character.
01/08/2015 07:51 PMPosted by JohnSmith
thats life, its hardcore u knew the consequences, everyone dies. Just a matter of time just like in real life.

a computer game is like real life?

D3 is seriouz biznez.
You get a free pity party.
You got a free lesson on Hardcore.
All hardcore characters are doomed to die at some point.
lol wait till your in a "geared 70" and the server goes down, with it being completely
blizzards fault, your character still stays dead.
at least you dont lose your paragon, like they used to.

BOA FOR LIFE
you keep what you kill
01/11/2015 02:25 AMPosted by Neblor
If everyone post here they want offline mode maybe they will finally consider

People have been asking since D3V release. I sort of understood it when they had the RMAH but now? They just want control.
OP Trolling? There are no dead HC characters on his profile.
you did got some free out of this

it's call lesson of life