GR35 so close ….

Witch Doctor
So I ran about 5 GR35 over the weekend 3 GR36 because my DH coun't get GR35 keys consistently

Was initially going in with MoJ and serpent but I was face planting against stupid monsters.
I switch over to my crappy Tik and homunculus halfway in and it was much better.

Closest I got was 12 sec over on a GR35 …. I thought I made it too but the GR killed me and I had to walk all the way back to him!! >_<

Anyways I think a few more tries and I should be able to get GR35 chalked up as done and get onto the season ranking board =)
go!
01/12/2015 11:50 AMPosted by Rakimallah
go!

indeed!

a few more runs this weekend ... hardest part is for my DH to consistently get GR35 keys
it mostly ranges from 34-37
bailing on GR38 seems to produce the best result but sometime my DH kill too fast =/
01/12/2015 01:02 PMPosted by QHTran
01/12/2015 11:50 AMPosted by Rakimallah
go!

indeed!

a few more runs this weekend ... hardest part is for my DH to consistently get GR35 keys
it mostly ranges from 34-37
bailing on GR38 seems to produce the best result but sometime my DH kill too fast =/

Just do it the old fashioned way -- level keys up with your Doc till you get 10 of the grift you want to conquer. I know it takes a bit more time , but you'll get a lot better playing WD by doing it that way.
hells yeah!!! ranking #467!!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/season/1/rift-wd#page=4

no change to crappy gear just bliz amazing change to density

woot!!