Are you ready for 2.1.2?

Wizard
Also, I didn't bother reading the Twister sustain part cuz I already know about its sustainability, been messing with it for awhile. Conduit it key, and no you aren't trying to use this for a Focus/Restraint build.
---
Obviously you would use the Hydras first and then from there you add a Scorch in every 6th cast for a huge nuke bonus on top of huge double AD-Hydra bonus.
01/12/2015 10:21 AMPosted by Spektr
Also, I didn't bother reading the Twister sustain part cuz I already know
I didn't bother reading the Twister sustain part
didn't bother reading
didn't
read
cuz I already know about its sustainability, been messing with it for awhile. Conduit it key, and no you aren't trying to use this for a Focus/Restraint build.
I'll back and figure out why your logic or math is somehow off later when I'm done watching 24.
And any of the times you used it, did you take off your cindercoat and dismiss your templar?

When I plug in the cost reduction from your cindercoat and the arcane power from templar, you just about break even at 1 aps.
01/12/2015 09:17 AMPosted by Spektr
My god you want to talk about a Nuke, a single Arcane Dynamo cast of Scorch would deal 9,168% weapon damage!!! If you were to constantly switch between 5-conflag, 1 Scorch at around 2 attacks per second, you would lose half of your DOT damage due to non-stack. But this would still mean that each "nuke" would do 5,644.8% weapon dmg down the same line as your conflag shots.

I am not sure if it's just me but whenever I read your responses I can't help but feel you are shouting over the Internet.
I didn't read but what's the conclusion here?
@horak lol I was thinking the same thing!
01/10/2015 06:19 AMPosted by BDF
7k death's breaths

Wondering what you need that many for?

I'm not ready... got to finish converting key stash to organs! Also don't have a decent TnT doh!
01/12/2015 05:36 PMPosted by Shivian
01/10/2015 06:19 AMPosted by BDF
7k death's breaths

Wondering what you need that many for?

I'm not ready... got to finish converting key stash to organs! Also don't have a decent TnT doh!

I used to have more, they just build up and never get spent on anything. I had the space to store them, so I kept them, just in case, because they do take a long time to accumulate.
I don't have enough mats, maybe 20k crystal/dust and 4k soul/whites. Wish I had saved more but couldn't be bothered to play much in the last month
I am not prepared.