Not enough stash space?

Items and Crafting
All they need to do is make all items to fit in just one square in the inventory, it almost doubles the stash space.
You are a Genious
01/08/2015 11:17 AMPosted by Tzunoy
All they need to do is make all items to fit in just one square in the inventory, it almost doubles the stash space.

Allow me to apply some Blizzard D3 dev team logic to your idea.

"If we made all items one square, you worthless awful players whom we loathe would demand they only take up half a square."
there is enough stash space
there is enough stash space for casuals

Fixed that for you :0
01/08/2015 11:58 AMPosted by Alkmaar
there is enough stash space for casuals

nop, you didnt fix it

there is enough stash space for everyone, not just casuals
01/08/2015 12:00 PMPosted by WildPants

nop, you didnt fix it

Casuals always say that.
01/08/2015 11:17 AMPosted by Tzunoy

If we give you more stash space, you'll continue to ask for more...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15141444650?page=1
01/08/2015 12:01 PMPosted by Alkmaar
...nop, you didnt fix it

Casuals always say that.

According to your post count Alkmarr, you have reached the limit. Please stop posting. You have done Diablo's work. :D
I have suggested this very fix many times. Always get ignored.

But yeah its a nice solution. They already do this with two of the crafting elements for the hellfire stuff. They look like a 2 slot item when you pick them up, but take up one space. So I know the ability is there.

They just have to implement it.

Game on.

nop, you didnt fix it

In a game that was marketed as one you can have multiple diverse build you can change on a fly, and give you 12 character slots to make characters with, but only gives you an extremely limited stash space. With the limited space you have, you cannot have any diversity, and you can't change your skills around in any helpful manner. You coming here saying there is enough space for everyone is just blatant ignorance. You have enough for MAYBE 2 or 3 characters, but not 12.

nop, you didnt fix it

By definition incorrect.
this is a response to someone saying they do not have enough stash space. Therefore they do not have enough stash space. Ergo your argument is invalid.

Personally I would like more. I play all 6 characters in SC, using 1 tab for mats, gems and other bits and pieces, which leaves me half a tab for each class. Nowhere near enough, given that Blizz like to "amend" items every so often. I also play HC, which means I need at least 1 good backup set per character, plus levelling gear, plus spares. When you get 2 or 3 characters up, that translates to even less space.

I find it hard to believe that BLizz refuse to even consider this issue for their stated reasons. I have seen many well reasoned arguments for more space, and to dismiss this with "puff, if you had more you would want even more" is insulting to our intelligence. Give us a couple more tabs, and I would guess that the number of complaints would drop dramatically.
LOL. SSDD.
A better bet is to change the mechanics of the stash. They could add or convert some of the stash spaces to personal ones. This way there are a couple of tabs to allow all your characters to move items between them, and a couple of tabs to hold items that are only relevant for that character. That would also increase the value of mule characters.

Right now storage = 4 stash tabs + character inventory * number of characters

If they converted 2 current stash spaces to be per character it would be:
2 stash tabs + 2 stash tabs * number of characters + character inventory * number of characters
<span class="truncated">...</span>nop, you didnt fix it

In a game that was marketed as one you can have multiple diverse build you can change on a fly, and give you 12 character slots to make characters with, but only gives you an extremely limited stash space. With the limited space you have, you cannot have any diversity, and you can't change your skills around in any helpful manner. You coming here saying there is enough space for everyone is just blatant ignorance. You have enough for MAYBE 2 or 3 characters, but not 12.
with just 6 slots you have space for at least 5 differant builds per class and thats not counting mules or the equip you wear

so yeah, stop beeing ignorant

with just 6 slots you have space for at least 5 differant builds per class and thats not counting mules or the equip you wear

I play SC, HC, seasons and non-seasons. I never leveled my seasonal SC character beyond level 68 because I realized I would have no stash space once the season was over. Once my seasonal HC character rolls over, my HC stash will be just about full, too.

For HC, I save things for the inevitable death of my characters. In SC, I would love to be able to try out other skills and builds. But that isn't happening with the space I have now.

And anyone who says there is enough stash space obviously doesn't play. Also, post your real profile. Quit hiding behind one with no kills.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Wildpants:
The way I see it, is this:

You take an end game solo player for all 6 classes. Get a reasonable idea of what they save.

Then add that all together - do you have enough space? Reasonably speaking - no where near it. End game solo players generally have no problem with stash and use anywhere between 2-3 pages of stash for equipment - including:

Different elemental types.
Different skill bonus damage types.
Unused set items with good rolls and possibly skill.
Mats, Leg Gems, Keys - rift / trial / grift, rami gifts.
Unique legendaries with potential for other builds
Cindercoat / pride's fall / etc etc.
Ultra rares - tf / rimehearts / furnace / stars / xephs / etc.
Multiple RROG - main stat cdr / chc/ cdr.
etc etc.

Not enough space.

Pretty simple eh?

Reasonable space would be to extrapolate the need for a player who plays all 6 classes to end game - that would be at LEAST 10 pages - whether it's private or shared.
do not argue with WildPants you cant win... :-P
...with just 6 slots you have space for at least 5 differant builds per class and thats not counting mules or the equip you wear

Wildpants:
The way I see it, is this:

You take an end game solo player for all 6 classes. Get a reasonable idea of what they save.

Then add that all together - do you have enough space? Reasonably speaking - no where near it. End game solo players generally have no problem with stash and use anywhere between 2-3 pages of stash for equipment - including:

Different elemental types.
Different skill bonus damage types.
Unused set items with good rolls and possibly skill.
Mats, Leg Gems, Keys - rift / trial / grift, rami gifts.
Unique legendaries with potential for other builds
Cindercoat / pride's fall / etc etc.
Ultra rares - tf / rimehearts / furnace / stars / xephs / etc.
Multiple RROG - main stat cdr / chc/ cdr.
etc etc.

Not enough space.

Pretty simple eh?

Reasonable space would be to extrapolate the need for a player who plays all 6 classes to end game - that would be at LEAST 10 pages - whether it's private or shared.

what about 5 full builds per class (6 if you count the stuff you wear) is it you dont understand?
01/08/2015 01:58 PMPosted by WildPants
what about 5 full builds per class (6 if you count the stuff you wear) is it you dont understand?

It's not about build counting. It's about what people reasonably keep. What about that do you not understand?

How is it fair that a person who plays 1 class to end game have absolutely no problems?

Shall we go through a barb eq list?