its been a good run wizards

Wizard
ill be retiring the wiz with 2.1.2 though i think for a little while at least. i prefer group GR progression so ill be focusing on WD, DH, and sader - between those three i don't think i really have room for my once beloved class!

GL to the wiz community!
Whether or not you spend most of your time playing a wizard, these forums will still be here =)
yeah but i cant give good advice if im not playing the class :(

then again i usually gave misleading advice anyway
01/12/2015 12:41 PMPosted by lameboi
then again i usually gave misleading advice anyway

me2
Betrayal can never be forgiven.
Out.
01/12/2015 12:40 PMPosted by BDF
Whether or not you spend most of your time playing a wizard, these forums will still be here =)
Groups are much easier to play than solo. :)
I am hoping the disintegrate/hydra wizard can now replace a DH in GR groups but not sure if that is feasible now, even with the wizard buff and the dh "nerf".
i quit about a month ago. I love the game but there is only so much grinding i can stand. Honestly the rift system was good and bad. The rift content that theyu expected you to mostly grind didn't really compete with the 4 acts from the old days. i think it's just mostly the loot system is much better now which makes the game more tolerable to play. still missing stuff like good boss fights and story! .

Im on an online gaming break as im hammering away on dragon age, shovel knight and bayonetta 2.

honestly i have no clue which online game i really want to get into next. i hate wow and fps games so idk. might give POE a shot but i'd have to see if they have a wizard class in it. :)
Hey aw3s0m0, can you do me a favor and give it a rest? I know you two haven't gotten along and I'm sure you think he deserves it but is there anyway maybe you can just ease up. Obviously you can choose to do whatever you want. Up to you.
01/12/2015 08:25 PMPosted by Melkor
Hey aw3s0m0, can you do me a favor and give it a rest? I know you two haven't gotten along and I'm sure you think he deserves it but is there anyway maybe you can just ease up. Obviously you can choose to do whatever you want. Up to you.

+1. Wish they had an option to block like in game.
01/12/2015 08:29 PMPosted by DeboDaChamp
01/12/2015 08:25 PMPosted by Melkor

+1. Wish they had an option to block like in game.

Click on the down arrow next to a name, then click on the ignore button
01/12/2015 08:51 PMPosted by aw3s0m0
oi, but when I asked u if I was being too mean to lameboi u were like nah lol..

I was letting him know that he can block ppl if he wanted lol, not telling him to block u specifically :P
01/12/2015 08:59 PMPosted by TealDawn
I was letting him know that he can block ppl if he wanted lol, not telling him to block u specifically :P

lol teal.. ';..;'
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t56/WiredOtaku/Demotivators/EvilMastermind.jpg
01/12/2015 08:51 PMPosted by aw3s0m0
well only reason I can think is that he was just trying to defend his clan leader cos I trolled on jaetch, n also cos he started on me just after I trolled on jh..

Nope. Completely on his own free will.

As far as clan shenanigans go, that's why we have our own site and forums so we don't bring that stuff here.
01/12/2015 09:32 PMPosted by Jaetch
Nope. Completely on his own free will.

As far as clan shenanigans go, that's why we have our own site and forums so we don't bring that stuff here.

oh im not accusing u(or anyone else in ur clan) of making him troll(?) on me.. im 100% sure he did it on his own free will.

but that's why im bit puzzled cos wat he did might be against viz rule(n maybe even made viz look bad?) but u know he only did it to defend his clan mate.. so I'd actually feel bit bad for him IF he got kicked.. oo
hey lameboi, I sent ya friend request to invite u to the clan, specially made room for ya cos we were at 150/150. (n don't worry im not fire clan leader, never was)

n I know u don't have the strength of 10 men, n u r much smarter than 10year old etc, so just ignore the stupid sh1t I said, I was just trying to be mean n funny(?)

But I do apologize for the things I said. hopefuly we can just get along, after all fighting on internet with some stranger is pretty stupid :D
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/117/658/EveryThreadEver.gif

p.s. we have many wiz dog users in clan(some regulars from wiz forum) but also have many tiki, dh, sader users.