2.1.2 - Tasker & Theo - DH - Nerf ?

Demon Hunter
So in conversation i am seeing in game, it seems to the general acceptance that it is pointless for tasker and theo gloves now with the changes to the Sentries, because they require you to shoot your hate spenders now instead of getting them, then it doesn't matter that they attack faster since they are only auto attacking.

Not sure where i stand on this, i don't have T&T, haven't been lucky enough to get them but wondering if this is true, and should i bother trying to get them
I do have T&T gloves - with Dex on them - so those taskers are essentially useless now... back to Marauder gloves....
They have no effect on how quickly your sentries fire your hatred spenders anymore. But it still affects how quickly your pets attack, and how quickly they fire the regular bolts. It has a spot in builds that just want to run Garawulf + M4 for fun, or play around with sentries. Sure they aren't BiS, but whatever floats your boat.

On the other hand, there are other classes like the WD and Crusader that can still use them, though you wouldn't want a Dex one.

If you want to do M6 turrets, you would be better off with a Leorics, Cindercoat, Magefist, Depth Diggers, or something else I would think.
you can replace them with Frostburn and go cold! :)
I just want that new 6Set where I will go Sniper Mode.

But yeah Taskers isn't something for Sentry DH.
01/13/2015 02:04 PMPosted by Lollz
It has a spot in builds that just want to run Garawulf + M4 for fun, or play around with sentries

Ya, a grind fest of a T4 build. Awesome yo
I am completely disgusted that my godly Taskers that 99% of players would never DREAM of having are completely worthless now.
01/15/2015 03:41 PMPosted by Voo
I am completely disgusted that my godly Taskers that 99% of players would never DREAM of having are completely worthless now.

lol your taskers arnt that good, and no where near godly, need at least 50% pet ias or 7/50/10 rolls...

Yup, those aren't that good. If I can get over it, you can get over it.

Yeah not that great. They are really good but definitely not irreplaceable.

Just think of how much worse it was when everyone built glass cannon legacy nat sets based on perma gloom. Then they nerfed that and people had to change ALL their gear to actually have resistances.

If all i have to change is gloves back to M6 i call that a win.
I'll miss my epic TnT's, but swapping back to the Marauder's gloves has opened up other slots to explore.
01/15/2015 03:51 PMPosted by XLegionX

lol your taskers arnt that good, and no where near godly, need at least 50% pet ias or 7/50/10 rolls...

LOL check out mine, time to turn them into a soul and move on

Not godly with that 47%, good enough though...
My TnT was my only good item. 50% + trifecta.... sigh