Clan unavailable?

Bug Report
I cannot access my clan (chat, see who online, etc) because error "Clan unavailable" since patch. is anyone get this issue too?
I cannot even start the game. It gets stuck on connecting to server...
I also have "clan unavailable". I'm glad I'm not the only one.
yes screwed up here too
Hey everyone, thanks for the reports on clan functionality issues!

We're currently looking into these issues, and while we don’t have an ETA on when they’ll be fixed just yet, we'll be sure to post as soon as we do have an update. In the meantime, please be sure to direct similar reports to our Bug Reports forum here.
remember when blizzard delayed the patch for an entire month because of the holdays and bugs that would need to get fixed? Pepperidge farm remembers.

maybe pepperidge farm should take over diablo 3
I have been trying to log on for past 3 to 4 days and unable to...keeps telling me server is down for maintenance. I thought it will be back up, but this is taking way too long..it's already 1/14/15, 3pm PST..Please fix it so I can play.
I am playing the public test realm..does that have anything to do with it??
01/14/2015 02:56 PMPosted by Diabolica

Yes it does. The PTR closed on last Friday in preparation for the patch. It will not open again until there is another patch to test. If you wish to play, you will now have to play the Live realms. For future reference, keep an eye on the PTR Discussion forums. They announce PTR closings on it ahead of time.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15699374337
Use the community aspect of it my clan is adjusting
I have been trying to log on for past 3 to 4 days and unable to......

Doh
01/14/2015 02:56 PMPosted by Diabolica
I have been trying to log on for past 3 to 4 days and unable to...keeps telling me server is down for maintenance. I thought it will be back up, but this is taking way too long..it's already 1/14/15, 3pm PST..Please fix it so I can play.

LOL...too funny
Come on guys, that's what happens when they let players play on a PTR. They don't always understand the concept or look at the news. And it's not like Blizzard perfectly describes the experience. Give her a break. :)
is battle.net under maintenance now?
is battle.net under maintenance now?
01/14/2015 02:12 PMPosted by Tyvalir
Hey everyone, thanks for the reports on clan functionality issues!

We're currently looking into these issues, and while we don’t have an ETA on when they’ll be fixed just yet, we'll be sure to post as soon as we do have an update. In the meantime, please be sure to direct similar reports to our Bug Reports forum [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/"]here[/url].

thank you for the reply, I hope it can be fixed soon.
I am so tired of getting the same frickin leg items even after the patch get rid of some of thoes weak !@# leg items plz
fix the damn clans please...this is the second time in a week that my clan is screwed up...im not disbanding this one....please fix it.
01/14/2015 04:55 PMPosted by D2ModPlayer
And it's not like Blizzard perfectly describes the experience.

It's true... all joking aside, would it kill them to make the pop up screen say "PTR is currently closed" so people aren't trying repeatedly for 3-4 days?
These clan issues are beginning to irk me.

The only way right now I have any communication with my clan members is via my friends list or our forum. This is ridiculous!

I have also posted details about the issue, and any settings etc that may pertain to the issue, since I know not everyone is having this problem.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15700255109

Please address this asap, update us, something!

Thanks.
restarting battle net and reloading game fixed this isue for some of my clan members.