Clan unavailable?

Bug Report
Error Codes 319012 and 319021 No clan functionality!
Disconnection from Server Reports!
RiftGuardian/Elite/Goblin game messages informing party of engaged and killed monsters is affecting some players gameplay by disconnecting them from the game server instructing players to turn them off may fix the issue!
i posted in bugs and it got deleted so guess not important
Hey everyone, we just implemented a fix that should clear up recent issues with Clan and Community functionality. Please let us know if these issues persist. Thanks!
01/16/2015 11:01 AMPosted by Tyvalir
Hey everyone, we just implemented a fix that should clear up recent issues with Clan and Community functionality. Please let us know if these issues persist. Thanks!

Thanks for the update! Lots of folks were asking about it. I have posted over on TS so those with threads there also know.
At least, those in clan and community purgatory (not me) are finally free.
thanks all ok now :O)
01/16/2015 11:01 AMPosted by Tyvalir

Hi, i was just playing and suddenly my clan goes offline, exactly the same error as before and now it shows clan is currently not available, error 319045. Apparently some of my clan mates are not affected. Please assist.

*Edit: nevermind, i logged out of bnet and logged in again, and it seem to do the trick...
Although it should be fixed, the game tells me just now (when i logged on), that my clan was unavailable.

I stared my computer, started bnet app, started d3: Clan unavailable, no error message though.

I quit the game, exited bnet app.

Start bnet app again, start d3 again. My clan was there as it should.

So relogging seemed to "fix" it.

Thought you might wanna know this.
This is happening to me right now. "Clan unavailable at this time."

Not only this but ever since Sunday (the 18th), all drop messages involving legendaries no longer happen. I've gotten a few since that time but the last recorded ones are from the 18th.
Same here.
Legendary item loots aren't getting broadcast in our clan.

I even tried disbanding and remaking the entire clan; didn't fix it.
There is a problem for several months. This clan is currently unavailable. The error code is 319045. Please help
Having the same problem at the moment as well..... the clan connection has been unavailable since error code 1 issue has been fixed.... please help
I've tried reloading and restarting. This is still happening for me.
it is 2015 march 03 and my clan is also broken. please fix.
same problem here
i am the leader but clan-menue shows me as a member
friedlist says 1 friend (from the clan online) clan menue says i'm alone ^^
not possible to change something
same issue as WdA
Sons of Valor is having the same clan issue,
1v1 same clan issues....
I also have not had access to my clan for about a week now. Just shows the Error code 319045 message. I have also tried reloading my bnet without effect. The clan is working properly for most and my community chat is working.
Clan does not work for me either. Error 319045.

This started on 27/02/2015