Conqueror's Transmogrification Set

Items and Crafting
1 2 3 5 Next
Dang, is it too late to get the first couple pieces for this set?

I didn't realize there was an incentive to play seasons. The reason I didn't make a season character was because I thought it was a little annoying I'd have to delete one of my 70 or nearly 70 characters just to play it. I have 1 character for each softcore and hardcore.

But regardless, if it's still possible I'd be willing to delete one so I don't miss out on getting this transmog.
02/06/2015 10:32 AMPosted by Trickshaw
That ship has sailed.

Although I'm sure Blizzard will find some way to get it to people who didn't participate anyway given they're carebear like that.

I am guessing you are joking? Blizzard has never provided an alternate means to get limited edition type items. This goes all the way back to the first WoW Collector's edition which has some very highly sought after mini-pets, including Mini-diablo! They have never made them available any other way nor have they done so with any other special or limited items.

10 years of not being "carebear" on the issue kind of makes me think they will continue that policy.
02/06/2015 10:42 AMPosted by MissCheetah
I am guessing you are joking? Blizzard has never provided an alternate means to get limited edition type items. This goes all the way back to the first WoW Collector's edition which has some very highly sought after mini-pets, including Mini-diablo! They have never made them available any other way nor have they done so with any other special or limited items.

10 years of not being "carebear" on the issue kind of makes me think they will continue that policy.

So are they going to treat this like collector's edition items or are they going to treat it like T0 set gear in WoW.

They've held their ground on alot of things, sure, but not everything.
well collectors edition is not necessarily limited though, like RoS
02/06/2015 10:44 AMPosted by BDF
So are they going to treat this like collector's edition items or are they going to treat it like T0 set gear in WoW.

They've held their ground on alot of things, sure, but not everything.

The Class Tier sets were not part of special content like a Collector's Edition, a Special Event, or Promotion. They were in the game for many many years until that content was overhauled and updated. It makes sense to bring back something that was never advertised as being limited.

For things that are advertised as limited such as Collector's Editions, Pre-purchase rewards, special event rewards, they have yet to make them available any other way.
they are legacy transmogs now ;)
02/06/2015 11:02 AMPosted by Yuhanz
they are legacy transmogs now ;)

Yes they are, but they were never advertised as being limited. I could be wrong, but I just can't think of anything that was advertised as limited like CE items, pre-order bonus items, etc. that they sold or made available later.
Mini-diablo

You and your mini diablo. Can u post a picture of it pls?
02/06/2015 10:22 AMPosted by Fallen

While it's too late to get the first two pieces of the Conqueror’s Set transmogrification options during Season 1 (since it ended recently), our plan is to make these available in a future Season, so you'll have an opportunity to get them then.

We'll likely do the same for other pieces of the set, which are currently scheduled for Season 2 and Season 3. Hope that answers your question, Fallen!
02/06/2015 11:46 AMPosted by Tyvalir
While it's too late to get the first two pieces of the Conqueror’s Set transmogrification options during Season 1 (since it ended recently), our plan is to make these available in a future Season, so you'll have an opportunity to get them then.

We'll likely do the same for other pieces of the set, which are currently scheduled for Season 2 and Season 3. Hope that answers your question, Fallen!

Thanks!
our plan is to make these available in a future Season, so you'll have an opportunity to get them then.

I am honestly very surprised about this. Thanks for the clarification though. I certainly stand corrected. I now apparently owe ZaPLaS a picture of Mini-Diablo.
02/06/2015 10:22 AMPosted by Fallen

Does this mean you're going to stop putting new transmogs in the game, or are they going to be available as an extra one?
Bah. Then no rush to do seasons for transmorg anymore, since blizzard is so ready to give in to demands.

Cheapens the exclusivity, bleh bleh bleh
our plan is to make these available in a future Season, so you'll have an opportunity to get them then.

Lame.
I would bet they'll just keep cycling through the transmogs season after season, repeating the cycle every 4 seasons or so.
02/06/2015 11:57 AMPosted by MissCheetah

I am honestly very surprised about this. Thanks for the clarification though. I certainly stand corrected. I now apparently owe ZaPLaS a picture of Mini-Diablo.

I don't see why this is so surprising, outside of it actually making sense (something which is rare for Blizz).

The Transmogs will continue to be Season only, while not penalizing those who bought the game after S1 ended, or who didn't try playing Seasons during S1.
02/06/2015 11:39 AMPosted by ZaPLaS
Mini-diablo

You and your mini diablo. Can u post a picture of it pls?

Here you go https://twitter.com/MVP_MissCheetah/status/563791099756818432

There was also a Mini-Zergling and Mini-Panda bear too.
02/06/2015 12:06 PMPosted by Turkeyspit
02/06/2015 11:57 AMPosted by MissCheetah

I don't see why this is so surprising, outside of it actually making sense (something which is rare for Blizz).

The Transmogs will continue to be Season only, while not penalizing those who bought the game after S1 ended, or who didn't try playing Seasons during S1.

Considering Hearthstone has exclusive cardback for every season, I am surprised as well.