Act 1 Leoric's Passage spawn bug

Console Bug Report
There's a small room that's inaccessible due to the crater that's there. Mobs do spawn in that inaccessible room and are walking on top of the crater.
Just lost a rainbow goblin to this. :(
Linking http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14058726857 for your convenience Blizzard, since this thread has a more descriptive title.

The bug still exists and is very annoying when a Goblin spawns in the inaccessible room.
06/05/2016 03:36 AMPosted by Pr1m3v1l
The bug still exists and is very annoying when a Goblin spawns in the inaccessible room.

I'm not sure, which platform you're playing. I had this case several times on PS4 and i easily could walk in this "hidden" Area, not dash/port. Walk. You walk in the air, but it's possible.

Only the way back sometimes not work.
06/06/2016 12:54 AMPosted by Omplich
06/05/2016 03:36 AMPosted by Pr1m3v1l

I'm not sure, which platform you're playing. I had this case several times on PS4 and i easily could walk in this "hidden" Area, not dash/port. Walk. You walk in the air, but it's possible.

Your character must be related to Jesus then (walking on water/walking on air) cos my wiz can't do it. Have tried so many times it isn't funny...are you sure you're not getting it mixed up with another area? Or perhaps it was possible once, but has been fixed by Blizzard so it's no longer possible since you last did it?
06/06/2016 09:52 AMPosted by mrtheoden
06/06/2016 12:54 AMPosted by Omplich

Your character must be related to Jesus then (walking on water/walking on air) cos my wiz can't do it. Have tried so many times it isn't funny...are you sure you're not getting it mixed up with another area? Or perhaps it was possible once, but has been fixed by Blizzard so it's no longer possible since you last did it?

Try to record a video, when i have time for it.
06/07/2016 07:29 AMPosted by Omplich
06/06/2016 09:52 AMPosted by mrtheoden

Try to record a video, when i have time for it.

That'd be greatly appreciated. I've tried many times and cannot walk across the chasm - there's like an invisible wall off on the area stopping your character.
06/07/2016 06:53 PMPosted by mrtheoden
That'd be greatly appreciated. I've tried many times and cannot walk across the chasm - there's like an invisible wall off on the area stopping your character.

Tried yesterday several times. I can only pass it, when monsters still alive in this hidden area. Video not ready, must cut and paste, no time for this actually.
06/08/2016 01:47 AMPosted by Omplich
06/07/2016 06:53 PMPosted by mrtheoden

Tried yesterday several times. I can only pass it, when monsters still alive in this hidden area. Video not ready, must cut and paste, no time for this actually.

What do you mean by "pass it"? You can walk up and down alongside the chasm, but not enter onto it. I've spent a good amount of time trying to get into this section without any luck. Again, Blizzard needs to fix this. They might not consider it a bug, but it is most certainly a bug.
06/13/2016 04:40 AMPosted by mrtheoden
What do you mean by "pass it"? You can walk up and down alongside the chasm, but not enter onto it.

Yes, but only when enemies are alive on the otherside of the blue chasm. If you kill them before no chance to walk over "air".

But yes it's a bug for sure. Normally you should teleport there with a wiz easily, but not working.
06/13/2016 04:54 AMPosted by Omplich
06/13/2016 04:40 AMPosted by mrtheoden
What do you mean by "pass it"? You can walk up and down alongside the chasm, but not enter onto it.

Yes, but only when enemies are alive on the otherside of the blue chasm. If you kill them before no chance to walk over "air".

But yes it's a bug for sure. Normally you should teleport there with a wiz easily, but not working.

that's weird, cos I can't walk across whether enemies are alive or dead. Teleport was the first thing I tried, but no go. That telekinesis spell from the original Diablo game would be really nice about now!!!
Had this issue for a few months now, I was able to get over with the Necromancer using blood rush! But I had already killed everything that spawned there with Corpse Lance, and thankful the treasure goblin wasn't over there. I posted a pic on my Instagram @aapolloni219
Stuff still busted on ps4.
I absolutely hate it.... Blizzard ain't listening the community when Leorics passage is so broken that even the rarest goblin is beyond your reach
All blizzard has to do is patch that area while the current season is going on..... leaving it unchecked is terrible management