2nd expansion?
Blood shard limit?
Gold sink?
Endgame content?
Lore?
More online player interaction?

Tavern talk answers info:
-1 new item per class per ~6 months/season
-500 shards is cap so that you misunderstand RNG as best possible/manage player expectations when looking for an item
-trials are convenient/staying
-Picking up mats, whites blues and yellows is fun/engaging

Hoping i missed something, please enlighten me
Complete waste of time. They didn't even tell us how long seasons will be and that it depends on their dev schedule. Well if they continue at their traditional snails pace season 2 will be almost just as long as season 1. What do they even do in that studio?
02/10/2015 12:42 PMPosted by schwegs
They just took a question which asked if single target damage being focused on for any classes/sets/items and the dev said yeah we are playing with dashing strike...... LOL?

the new dashing strike set.
I can understand, that they are not creative enough to fix unused sets/legends (Natalya's//Vyr's etc) other than boosting base stats

I can understand that they are not capable of coming up with ways to increase difficulty other than boosting monster HP

I can understand they are not capable of balancing classes and skills

But what I find infuriating is the sheer arrogance and incompetence when they refuse to implement easy Quality of Life improvements: increase shard cap, give us more stash space and implement auto-pickup on gems, blues and whites (that should automatically drop as mats anyway).
:D It made me feel so smart though :D

Saying auto-pickup will mean we don't know what we picking up is hilarious. Does anyone not check their inventory? It'll be in my inventory, Wyatt, I'll know what I picked up. The fun should not be in picking it up off the ground, it should be in using it and slaying monsters.

Short version:
Don't expect content soon
the chat thrash talk was pretty fun
02/10/2015 01:04 PMPosted by Tombstone
the chat thrash talk was pretty fun

Haha agreed, only enjoyable part imo. So funny seeing them give such a ridiculous defense to things like the bloodshard cap and no auto-pickup for mats and seeing hundreds of facepalms in chat.
02/10/2015 12:38 PMPosted by schwegs
Its unbelievable that they ignored the most important questions...
I was really looking forward to the tavern talk but i'm disappointed.

- They also answered about trading. At least that was good.

trading or lack thereof.. Blaming technology for multiplayer limitations seems like a cop out to me

When asked They all said No. The question was asked it got answered that's it. Trade is not coming back. Same with clan trade which is just another name for trade. that was also no.
I don't care if they said no because they don't like it or gave no reason at all. This would change nothing.

Read it again NO!
Gungdo Gear
They could make better rings
Barb frenzy
Disneyland rulers
Its on the radar
02/10/2015 01:13 PMPosted by buzzkillb
Gungdo Gear
They could make better rings
Barb frenzy
Disneyland rulers
Its on the radar

I like how you just said everything they took 2 hours to tell us in 10 seconds.
http://youtu.be/HtTUsOKjWyQ
Go DeadRU, Go!

17k posts by March, you can do it, bro!

I mean, what else can you do, right?
02/10/2015 12:31 PMPosted by schwegs
-500 shards is cap so that you misunderstand RNG as best possible/manage player expectations when looking for an item

What did I misunderstood when it takes more than 80,000k shards for a rare items?

Huh, Blizzard.
Highly Rated
You know, I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I think DeadRu once was a bright-eyed Diablo fan. Young, optimistic, a real slayer of demons. Then, the grind got to him. Everyday it ate away at his soul. "Why is this not fun?" he would ask. What is happening to me?

Then one day he snapped! That fateful day he hit p284...

"Bah, you call this a game? Humbug! A pox I say! Why, I'll show them, I'll show them ALL!" he screamed. Probably while ripping his Abercrombie and Fitch shirt asunder. "They want me to play a game? Oh, a game I shall play, my lovelies! You will find me on nearly every thread, every topic, every damnable thing that has to do with this cursed ruse. I'll eat it up from the inside, as it has devoured the last vestige of love in me."

16,708 posts later here we are. Come back to us DeadRu. Join us. Together we could make the future of Diablo bright. No more blind defending, no more names and hate. Just let it all out man.