SAXTRIS - how have you not fixed this boss yet?

General Discussion
This is by far the most over powered boss in the game. Doesn't even compare to other RG's twisters 1-2 shot you without warning while it spawns 12 mobs on top of you. this boss is beyond !@#$ed.
Skeleton king is just as bad if not worse. Just when you think you're starting to get him, he starts teleporting to you and immediately jailing (instakilling) you.
02/12/2015 11:50 PMPosted by vtoria
This is by far the most over powered boss in the game. Doesn't even compare to other RG's twisters 1-2 shot you without warning while it spawns 12 mobs on top of you. this boss is beyond !@#$ed.

play a melee class.

fight your way through a gr 42+ and spawn the rg.

tell me how you find fighting these guys:
ghom
perendi
orlash

saxtris isn't that bad in an open space. in a corridor area (say the keeps levels) you may as well just rage quit.
Saxtris is the second best boss to get for monks and barbarians, because of the adds he spawns. Ofc if he is in close quarters, he will be annoying, but still I like fighting him.
Voracity and Raizel > Melee
Sand Shaper in corridors (spawning twisters right under your perineum)

I haven't had trouble with anyone else really.
02/12/2015 11:50 PMPosted by vtoria

why dont you have flawless royals in every gem slot?

try putting "Boon of the Hoarder" on for about 30minutes son....

BOA FOR LIFE
you keep what you kill
saxtris isn't that bad in an open space. in a corridor area (say the keeps levels) you may as well just rage quit.

There is open space maps in GR? o.O
All I get is corridor, corridor, corridor, corridor and... corridor! EVER!
02/13/2015 03:45 AMPosted by ShafTz
There is open space maps in GR? o.O
All I get is corridor, corridor, corridor, corridor and... corridor! EVER!

may be something to do with your username. maybe the game just decided to shaft the shaftz.
I did have the pleasure of meeting one in a corridor level(Bastion's Keep tileset). Those tornadoes are almost impossible to avoid.. then the minions as well... a quick fix would be to disable these RG's from spawning in that tileset.
The main bug Saxtris has is that his tiny little snake minions don't respond to CC effects, such as a vortex or wizard's black hole or even cold damage, so they can't be slowed or controlled.
wear a cameo and stop whining