So, I haven't played in like three months,

General Discussion
and I come back to my Demon Hunter and Barbarian being totally !@#$ing useless, is there any character that can deal with T6 as fast as the old DH? This is %^-*ing bull!@#$ honestly.
02/10/2015 10:07 AMPosted by Surge
is there any character that can deal with T6 as fast as the old DH?

The same DH.
02/10/2015 10:10 AMPosted by MrWarglaive
02/10/2015 10:07 AMPosted by Surge
is there any character that can deal with T6 as fast as the old DH?

The same DH.

Except faster
02/10/2015 10:12 AMPosted by SitKill
02/10/2015 10:10 AMPosted by MrWarglaive

The same DH.

Except faster

Same with Barb!!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16283658847
02/10/2015 10:15 AMPosted by westweasel
Same with Barb!!!

Indeed, my barb is my fastest clearer by a mile.
I just don't think you honestly know what your talking about OP. Maybe you need to read some guides on the changes, I can literally 1 shot an entire screen with my DH now on T6, i'm constantly finishing rifts in under 2 min, the changes make T6 feel like normal mode, this game so easy mode now with all the power creep this dev team likes to introduce.

Just go to diablofans or read a guide and in 2 min you will be right back here screaming for T7 - T10 because of how simple this game has become.
Become? What do you mean become? It was not really more complex/difficult with MP10 either.
with the same build as before they ruined sentires? or did people stop using marauder's?
Same marauder's set, just different skills/setup. Checkout the M6 post patch 2.1.2 guide on incgamers

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/m6-mega-strategy-guide-new-marauders-set
You can't be serious? My DH takes out t6 elites in 2 hits. I can clear t6 rift in about 4 1-2 minutes - 6 minutes depending on how lazy I am. l2 gear :P
Marauder's got a buff OP. You put them down to generate damage through your own spenders.
02/10/2015 11:14 AMPosted by Eillusion
You can't be serious? My DH takes out t6 elites in 2 hits. I can clear t6 rift in about 4 1-2 minutes - 6 minutes depending on how lazy I am. l2 gear :P

i do not believe you. my demon hunter is superior to yours in every way.
dunno what you are talking about... I 1 or 2 shot elite on t6 with my barb....
02/10/2015 02:24 PMPosted by Surge
02/10/2015 11:14 AMPosted by Eillusion

You can't say that by looking at his profile, play a rift together. M^ did get a buff but it's not the passive dps build it used to be.

Why of all things are you using 6 marauders pieces with a RoRG also, that defeats the purpose of the RoRG.
Swtich you RoRG for a SoJ, or your helm for a pride's fall for more regen to spam t\hose CA's
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You can't say that by looking at his profile, play a rift together. M^ did get a buff but it's not the passive dps build it used to be.

Why of all things are you using 6 marauders pieces with a RoRG also, that defeats the purpose of the RoRG.
Swtich you RoRG for a SoJ, or your helm for a pride's fall for more regen to spam t\hose CA's

i literally just started changing my gear, i went from taskers to those gloves, and apparently pride's fall is the new thing to wear as a helmet, so i need to get another one of those
02/10/2015 04:22 PMPosted by Surge
i literally just started changing my gear, i went from taskers to those gloves, and apparently pride's fall is the new thing to wear as a helmet, so i need to get another one of those

Don;t use taskers they don;t add aas much as they use to since your turrets only fire the spenders when you do, so only the bolts they throw and your actual pet companions gain from TnT affix.

Pride's Fall is the not so equivalent Resource Reduction gear piece for all elements other than fire
Cinderoat is used for fire, cindercoat naturally rolls +%fire ele dmg.
02/10/2015 04:49 PMPosted by grovak
02/10/2015 04:22 PMPosted by Surge

Don;t use taskers they don;t add aas much as they use to since your turrets only fire the spenders when you do, so only the bolts they throw and your actual pet companions gain from TnT affix.

Pride's Fall is the not so equivalent Resource Reduction gear piece for all elements other than fire
Cinderoat is used for fire, cindercoat naturally rolls +%fire ele dmg.

i said FROM taskers to marauder's, and i just haven't gotten a helmet yet, which is why i'm using rorg, because i plan on getting the pride's fall..

Except the operator.
02/10/2015 04:55 PMPosted by MrWarglaive

Except the operator.

LOL
02/10/2015 04:51 PMPosted by Surge
i said FROM taskers to marauder's, and i just haven't gotten a helmet yet, which is why i'm using rorg, because i plan on getting the pride's fall..

OH well, carry on then. Pip pip cheerio

Note that Prides fall is an Act 3 Cache only item

http://www.diablowiki.net/Horadric_Cache