Dex gear on my wizard?

Bug Report
Ok so I have gotten 3 or 4 really awesome ancient items on my wiz only to discover they are dex and not int. Good game blizzard. GG? I thought gear was supposed to be based on the character type being used???
"Most of the time". Not everytime.
I can show you 4 ancient legendary I have found with dex on them.. that is stupid. Especially when its something I would LOVE to use.
Not a bug, just bad luck.
Just found another one, Cindercoat with a Monk skill and dex.. Fail loot system. thx
Smartloot

85% Chance for Class Loot, 15% chance for random loot to complain about

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum