Reaper transfer from 360 to xbox one

Console Discussion
If I transfer my save from my 360 console to my friends xbox one will I still be able to play on my 360 afterwards. We both have reaper of souls but I wasn't sure if the fact that the 360 version does not upgrade to 2.1. Does anybody know about this?
You will not be able to export a save file from Xbox One to Xbox 360. Basically, you can go from last generation console to current generation console, or current gen to current gen, but not from current gen to last gen.

Also, a save file cannot go backwards as far as patches are concerned, too. So, for example, if you play on a console that has been updated to patch 2.1.2 then you would not be able to use that same save file on a console using patch 2.1.0.
Ok well If I back up my 360 data on a memory stick will I be able to reload it that way then?
02/20/2015 05:13 PMPosted by Grimiku
You will not be able to export a save file from Xbox One to Xbox 360. Basically, you can go from last generation console to current generation console, or current gen to current gen, but not from current gen to last gen.

Also, a save file cannot go backwards as far as patches are concerned, too. So, for example, if you play on a console that has been updated to patch 2.1.2 then you would not be able to use that same save file on a console using patch 2.1.0.

Interesting. Any plans on doing anything about the hacked items so I can play online again? Just curious.
02/20/2015 05:48 PMPosted by Greentea101

Interesting. Any plans on doing anything about the hacked items so I can play online again? Just curious.

Ha nice try...you won't get a blue responding to that!
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Ha nice try...you won't get a blue responding to that!

Yeah well I don't understand why. It's simple. Yes we are working on it or no we are not and why. I mean if it is a Sony or Microsoft problem I understand just tell me that I will bother them.

I like the game it's just frustrating that I cant play online like was intended. It is also frustrating that Blizzard is silent about the issue.
Well since the mods dont like to give direct answers...yes you can still use your 360 if you export to xbox one but the 360 save will be frozen to when you last played...so if you play on the one and gain 50 paragon lvls they wont be there on the 360. I played on 360 and transfered to one but was still playing on 360 with my wife till she got a one.

Can you guys stop selling last gen versions of the game, the fact you charge those players 40 buck for a hacked unsupported game is a crime.
02/21/2015 03:40 PMPosted by Kabookie
Can you guys stop selling last gen versions of the game, the fact you charge those players 40 buck for a hacked unsupported game is a crime.

The fact that buyers did not do their research prior to purchase is pretty astonishing, too. Just blindly blowing money without a care in the world. Who does that? Why is that still a thing?
02/22/2015 02:39 PMPosted by Arctor
02/21/2015 03:40 PMPosted by Kabookie

The fact that buyers did not do their research prior to purchase is pretty astonishing, too. Just blindly blowing money without a care in the world. Who does that? Why is that still a thing?

This is a joke right? In what world do you have to check whether or not a recently released game is cluttered with hackers? Also it isn't like it is common for a company like Blizzard to release a game and leave it unsupported.
02/22/2015 04:43 PMPosted by Baphomet
02/22/2015 02:39 PMPosted by Arctor

This is a joke right? In what world do you have to check whether or not a recently released game is cluttered with hackers? Also it isn't like it is common for a company like Blizzard to release a game and leave it unsupported.

This is a joke right? In what world is a game with an offline mode not cluttered with hackers?
So ive sold my copy of D3 to the xbo 360 is it possible to just upload my save to the cloud save cause what kow is that my microsoft account has a cloud that i think is connected both my current and last gen isn't so?
What is this fight over hacked items just NOTE if you hate hacked/modded items dont play with people using them and dont get one plus u need to understand there will always be people that want to exploit games dont fight it just flow with it they are just destroying it for them selves they dont get to expeirence the game like we do.
02/24/2017 04:59 PMPosted by xxXSpRaYsXxx
So ive sold my copy of D3 to the xbo 360 is it possible to just upload my save to the cloud save cause what kow is that my microsoft account has a cloud that i think is connected both my current and last gen isn't so?

No. You would have still needed your copy to Export the save across the blizz servers and accept it on the current gen console. just uploading your save won't do anything..you have to tell it to export from the d3 game itself.
02/24/2017 05:20 PMPosted by EddieLMT
02/24/2017 04:59 PMPosted by xxXSpRaYsXxx

No. You would have still needed your copy to Export the save across the blizz servers and accept it on the current gen console. just uploading your save won't do anything..you have to tell it to export from the d3 game itself.

Oh god mate i see you trying now but honestly dont anwser if you dont know and yes Sprayzyou can uppload it to the xbo cloud me aand my friends did it caue the cloud is linked between youre consoles if you use the same account on both you can do it with any save to any game tha also is on current gen
02/24/2017 07:02 PMPosted by Martenz

Oh god mate i see you trying now but honestly dont anwser if you dont know and yes Sprayzyou can uppload it to the xbo cloud me aand my friends did it caue the cloud is linked between youre consoles if you use the same account on both you can do it with any save to any game tha also is on current gen

If you no longer have access to your original Diablo III disc and/or current-gen platform, don't worry—you may still be able to transfer your save data to another brand or platform generation for Ultimate Evil Edition.

You’ll need your save file (available via cloud storage, USB, hard drive, or memory unit), any current-gen Diablo III disc or a digital version of the game, and access to a current-gen platform (as with the disc, the platform doesn’t need to be yours).

From there, follow these steps:

Step 1: Insert the original Diablo III disc or launch the digital version of the game.
Step 2: Ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
Step 3: Download and install patch 1.0.3 for Diablo III onto the system.
Step 4: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network or Xbox Live account.
Step 5: Import your saved data as normal (Xbox 360, PS3).
Step 6: Depending on what kind of transfer you’re looking to process at this point, refer to the appropriate category below for instructions on how to export and import saves from Diablo III to Ultimate Evil Edition.
02/24/2017 07:25 PMPosted by EddieLMT
02/24/2017 07:02 PMPosted by Grimiku

If you no longer have access to your original Diablo III disc and/or current-gen platform, don't worry—you may still be able to transfer your save data to another brand or platform generation for Ultimate Evil Edition.

You’ll need your save file (available via cloud storage, USB, hard drive, or memory unit), any current-gen Diablo III disc or a digital version of the game, and access to a current-gen platform (as with the disc, the platform doesn’t need to be yours).

From there, follow these steps:

Step 1: Insert the original Diablo III disc or launch the digital version of the game.
Step 2: Ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
Step 3: Download and install patch 1.0.3 for Diablo III onto the system.
Step 4: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network or Xbox Live account.
Step 5: Import your saved data as normal (Xbox 360, PS3).
Step 6: Depending on what kind of transfer you’re looking to process at this point, refer to the appropriate category below for instructions on how to export and import saves from Diablo III to Ultimate Evil Edition.

So eddie you changed you mind yea?
Thats funny you make a big and nice written text about how you can do it.
And how is that funny ahh yeah i remember.

¨No. You would have still needed your copy to Export the save across the blizz servers and accept it on the current gen console. just uploading your save won't do anything..you have to tell it to export from the d3 game itself.¨
import export whatever.. he still needs the original disc to do it. the last thing i posted, was from the REAL GRIMIKU. that is the ONLY way you can get your save from last gen to current gen. but with so much of a difference between last and current, you're better off just starting fresh.
02/25/2017 06:44 AMPosted by EddieLMT
import export whatever.. he still needs the original disc to do it. the last thing i posted, was from the REAL GRIMIKU. that is the ONLY way you can get your save from last gen to current gen. but with so much of a difference between last and current, you're better off just starting fresh.

The real ¨Grimiku¨ is no one used this name since 2001 when i found it in a book i read.(Just wanned to make it clear there no single peron thats Grimiku million of people use that name)

So back to the save issue

Step by step guide:

1.Find you're save in one of you're memory units.

2.Move you're save file to the cloud on you're xbox 360.

3.Go onto you're account on the xbox one (thats the same on you're xbox 360)

4.Startup the game and enyoj!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEATH IS AMONGT US
02/25/2017 06:44 AMPosted by EddieLMT

The real ¨Grimiku¨ is no one used this name since 2001 when i found it in a book i read.(Just wanned to make it clear there no single peron thats Grimiku million of people use that name)

So back to the save issue

Step by step guide:

1.Find you're save in one of you're memory units.

2.Move you're save file to the cloud on you're xbox 360.

3.Go onto you're account on the xbox one (thats the same on you're xbox 360)

4.Startup the game and enyoj!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEATH IS AMONGT US

Huh? I think he was referring to the blue moderator who posted post 2 in this thread?