What's with the major lag?

Technical Support
I thought it may be my computer or connection so I reset both and ran some tests and my stuff is good.. it's only when I play Diablo!
Same, D3 is currently unplayable for me. I can play WoW and HotS beta fine. I'm on Google Fiber with <10ms for both of the latter games, and between 240-4,000+ for D3.
Major Lag? I think he served with my Father in Normandy.
Same, D3 is currently unplayable for me. I can play WoW and HotS beta fine. I'm on Google Fiber with <10ms for both of the latter games, and between 240-4,000+ for D3.

do a trace, it'll be obvious
Glad I'm not the only one. My latency stays under 100ms, but I CONSTANTLY get delays like I'm playing at 400ms+. It's just Diablo III that does this. :(
run speed tests as well night time my speed drops accroding to speedtest.net however my isp claims its all clear im dumbfounded on which to believe solid evidence of speed drop or the isp?? and this drop is only at night im testing anywhere from 7-50 mbs on a 75 speed its sad

what are the traces resulting as im not able to read that kind of stuff sadly id like to know if your kind enough to share the info
I have severe lag only when playing this game. I disconnect after roughly 5-10 minutes of playing - making it hard to accomplish anything. Everyone was fine until last night. Now I'm plagued with latency issues until roughly 12am. After that everything is fine. All my other games work fine and every test I do comes up clean. It appears to be an issue with Blizzard's servers.
yes im having the same problem too it sucks because i play hc and have lost a lot of toons and now look like a noob. i love this game but may have to move onto somthing elce if they cant get a hold on it sadly
Jumping constantly from 170 to 300+ i think normally for me its about 120-130 cause of my location. There is sometimes a 2-3 second delay on using abilities, pretty impossible to do 42+ GRs with this kind of lag. Welp think its time to do something else for now =).
Mostly the same. I've been having problems like this with Battle.net all week. Earlier it was pretty much all Bnet games that were lagging. Now it just seems to be Diablo, and it's the same issue with latency spiking up.