Hello

Wizard
02/27/2015 10:55 AMPosted by mzy
No one? :(

were all watching house of cards.
Welcome to the Dark Side, mzy :)

Let more EU players follow me :D
It took me about 2 hours to solo from 0 (no items, no chars, no gear) to level 23, just playing the campaign. Then I got rushed from level 23 to paragon level 52 in about an hour. The dark side is a good place to be! :D
I have to say though, I'm pretty disappointed with the state of the Wizard at the moment. I don't mean how strong/weak we are, I obviously haven't played 2.1 for long enough to be able to judge, so I won't. It's the build variety. It seems like we have Firebird's and... nothing. And on top of that Firebird's playing style appears to be the same boring Blizzard/Hydra kiting all over again, except this time with higher gear requirements.

Am I missing something? What happened to us? :(
!

Welcome back, mzy!

02/28/2015 10:34 AMPosted by mzy
I have to say though, I'm pretty disappointed with the state of the Wizard at the moment. I don't mean how strong/weak we are, I obviously haven't played 2.1 for long enough to be able to judge, so I won't. It's the build variety. It seems like we have Firebird's and... nothing. And on top of that Firebird's playing style appears to be the same boring Blizzard/Hydra kiting all over again, except this time with higher gear requirements.

Am I missing something? What happened to us? :(

For the most part, in 2.1, that's the case. While build diversity was better pre-2.1 for wizards, overall the class was even weaker back then. The one thing about Firebird's is that for now it at least gives wizards some kind of option to run efficiently (if that's your thing). Even if not on the level versus some other classes, depending on the content you're tackling, it's something.

So moving forward, a lot of us are working hard on the PTR (for example, BDF, dolynick, Kanjihack and I were chatting for over four hours last night regarding how Delsere's can be improved from its current state—planning on posting something early next week when Blizzard employees are back in their offices). This is the feedback that we need to get in, just like how we've already gone super in-depth about the new iteration of Tal Rasha, the new Firebird's 4-piece bonus, and other relevant legendary items.

Hope to see you around more often!
mzy!!! welcome back!!!
yoda still think we are the same person.
Good that we're both here to continue to confuse him. :)
mzy, when you get a chance, can u register on viz site? I need to message you.
You cannot message me! I messaged you! MWAHAHAHAHA