2.2.0 patch new gen concole

Console Discussion
To my knowledge they haven't released the update yet and if they have forgive me lol but in case they haven't does anyone know when they may? I read that they may release it at the same time as the pc but if anyone knows more or can correct me feel free.
Not for a while yet I would guess. They just started Season 2 a handful of weeks ago and the public test realm just went live last week. They have said 2.2 won't come out until after season 2 so if i had to guess I'd say 4-6 months.
Season 1 was 5 months long and they say Season 2 will not be as long as that...thus the new patch will hit at least less than 5 months after Season 2 started, which was middle of Feb so you are looking at a June/July release date at the most for the patch.
For clarity, patch 2.2.0 is not live at this time, and currently can only be explored on the PTR for PC. So far, we haven’t posted any information about when we expect to release 2.2.0; however, as a general rule, we don't typically announce patch dates ahead of time since they’re subject to change.

That said, our current intention is to release patch 2.2.0 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at the same time that it's released for PC. Of course, this plan might change as we get closer to actually releasing the patch. We'll be sure to post patch notes on the console forums when that happens, though, so you’ll have all of the juicy details on what the update entails.
Is community buff off?
Oh great, now PC players have to wait for Sony and MS's patch review process... what a load of BS.
03/03/2015 04:18 PMPosted by Grimiku
For clarity, patch 2.2.0 is not live at this time, and currently can only be explored on the PTR for PC. So far, we haven’t posted any information about when we expect to release 2.2.0; however, as a general rule, we don't typically announce patch dates ahead of time since they’re subject to change.

That said, our current intention is to release patch 2.2.0 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at the same time that it's released for PC. Of course, this plan might change as we get closer to actually releasing the patch. We'll be sure to post patch notes on the console forums when that happens, though, so you’ll have all of the juicy details on what the update entails.

thats for sure ,, there are still 1 million 1 hundred ninety nine thousands 1 hundred and ten mistakes , problems , bugs , rubbishes etc.... within this new patch 2.2.0 ..... fix this troubles first then think about bring it to live .. OH MY GOD ... blizzard is finished
03/03/2015 05:00 PMPosted by KungFuPanDa

thats for sure ,, there are still 1 million 1 hundred ninety nine thousands 1 hundred and ten mistakes , problems , bugs , rubbishes etc.... within this new patch 2.2.0 ..... fix this troubles first then think about bring it to live .. OH MY GOD ... blizzard is finished

oh my god please stop being a whiny little mr. complainy pants. ... you 12 years old or something>?.. you should be playing candyland or monopoly.. not diablo.. kthnksbye.

this patch has got to be one of the best coming out so far... yoblizzard silence this fool and make him unable to post in forums for atleast the next year and a half.

Edit: I posted 2300 messages as of this one... just 10x more to go.

Hahahaha no. There are a few bugs and problems, obviously, it's a ptr. I'm assuming you just came from a grift you frame lagged out in or something and wanted to vent, but please do not bring it to the forums.

There are not that many bugs on PTR as compared to other games. I would suggest you not post on public forums if you are going to completely ignore written english.

Of course, this plan might change as we get closer to actually releasing the patch.

For Clarity,

We don't want this to happen!

Wtf are you blabbering about?
Blizzard, why can't you just buff the ptr to 300 or 400 percent, instead of completely turning off the buff?

This way, players that want to completely start from scratch, can do so, and still get a pretty good feeling for the new items, as they progress through the levels.
I am eagerly anticipating this patch release. That said Blizzard has a reputation of releasing things when they are ready, not by arbitrary deadlines. One of the reasons their games work so well.
03/03/2015 04:59 PMPosted by Rognar
Oh great, now PC players have to wait for Sony and MS's patch review process... what a load of BS.

We paid the same money you did. You have no more rights to anything than us.

In any case, after reading PTR forums, I must say I have a lot of sympathy to Blizzard developers and community managers. The whining by entitled kids who have no idea about the kind and amount of effort that goes into software development (even the stuff I'm doing, let alone Diablo 3) is just a bit too much :-/ I'm pretty sure most of these people are children and have never done any work, ever.

haha
for xbox 360 when u will release new patch ? i buy u game to u know blizz u dont give it to me free !!!!!!! answer me !!!!

You really haven't been paying attention, have you?
03/04/2015 09:47 AMPosted by Flachmatuch

In any case, after reading PTR forums, I must say I have a lot of sympathy to Blizzard developers and community managers. The whining by entitled kids who have no idea about the kind and amount of effort that goes into software development (even the stuff I'm doing, let alone Diablo 3) is just a bit too much :-/ I'm pretty sure most of these people are children and have never done any work, ever.

I disagree with this, respectfully.

We are the customers of this game. We are the people who are spending so much of our very precious time to play Diablo instead of any one of the thousands of other great games. We know a lot of time, work, and energy goes into creating and updating these games, but we also know that game companies make an absolute killing off of us. We play this game for the enjoyment we get out of it, and Blizzard knows it's very fortunate to have such an active and passionate user base.

Anyone who has customers, has some annoying ones, sure. But as someone who has worked for many years in retail management, dealing with real customers in person, I have zero sympathy for Blizzard developers and community managers, who have dream jobs, and know it, and are getting paid very handsomely to do it.

I play this game because I can tell that Blizzard is the type of company that makes its games to cater to what its users want. That involves taking feedback and opinions from customers, and not all of them will be positive or agreeable.

That doesn't mean people feel "entitled," which is a much over-used word these days, not to mention, a disrespectful and mean thing to say. Blizzard has asked its player-base to provide feedback on the public beta test. People are obliging. That does not make anyone "entitled."

The derogatory sense of "entitled" means thinking you deserve something that you did not earn. If anything, most of the time, it's the big game companies that act entitled, like EA, when they released Battlefield 4 although it was broken, and felt entitled to just have all the retailers and distributors sell it to us without the ability to return it for a refund.

But a paying customer who posts on a beta feedback forum is not acting "entitled," in the derogatory sense, because they actually are entitled to be able to provide that feedback. Just saying.
Sounds good. I was hoping sooner but I'm fine knowing it'll all be complete instead of released uncompleted at a deadline. You go bliz :)