10/29/2015 07:31 AMPosted by Davlok
Test#8,9 = Hack Test
Frame 1 Left Skeleton HP = 29,569,338
Frame 1 Right Skeleton HP = 43,545,248
Frame 2 Left Skeleton HP = 29,565,880
Frame 2 Right Skeleton HP = 43,541,792
Delta HP between Frames 1 & 2 = 1 x 3458
Conclusion
Hack does not grant a duplicate/additional SC Proc.

Summary
Fulminator proc looks exactly like Static charge proc, but does NOT proc static.
Hack procs on every attack with a proc coefficent, but does NOT proc an additional static charge.

Okay, how much thorns damage were you using?

~

DAVLOK, wheres the MVP thingie by your name?

DAVLOK, When you talk about FoF snapshotting, what its snapshotting is its max possible stacks correct?

DAVLOK, will you have my monk babies?

Actually my Important question is IS THERE ANY SORT OF DIMINISHING RETURNS OR CAP ON PROCS (NOT VISUALLY)

ex.

Crus procs a lots
Monk procs a lots
HMonk procs a lots

= 3 x a lots exactly ??
darth u and endover are like... brothers? >.>
Datamined healing monk numbers of 30% > 7%, removal of Soothing Mist, and reworking Inna's to no longer help Mantras it seems (?)
11/10/2015 09:40 AMPosted by Davlok
Not quite dead, but this will just the first round of PTR!

If they didn't change the stacking mechanics, by plugging in my own monk into my spreadsheet and updating the numbers I'm seeing:

~75% decrease in personal healing
~88% decrease in group-wide healing

(both include loss of blinding flash heal as a loss in healing)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xNqRXEnQmpVmvA6h91zk_2EDfbB91X9KPnnwGKKjJio/edit#gid=1895761703
Ahh yea, forgot they changed Inna 2pc as well. (maybe not changed)

On the bright side, Istavan's is getting buffed to +30% IAS, Damage, and Armor!
11/10/2015 11:27 AMPosted by Davlok
On the bright side, Istavan's is getting buffed to +30% IAS, Damage, and Armor!

Ya and if you look at the side that actually takes everything into consideration it looks like monks are going to be worse than right after RoS, just this time we don't have exploding palm to help us.

Where did you see soothing mist removal? Doesnt say that on Dfans.. Stop letting them know the other ways of healing.
11/10/2015 11:27 AMPosted by Davlok
Ahh yea, forgot they changed Inna 2pc as well.

Ohh did they? What was the change?

I left the bonus for the 2-set unchanged in my spreadsheet.

If it was totally rewritten to not buff any healing at all, then the healing decrease numbers would change to:

~80% loss for personal healing
~94.6% loss for group
Some 2.4 PTR New Monk Item Mechanics:

Bindings of the Lesser Gods - MA Damage multiplicative
Cesar's Memento - TR Damage multiplicative
The Fist of Az'Turrasq - EP Damage multiplicative
Gyana Na Kashu - LTK Damage additive
Inna's Mantra (6) - All Damage multiplicative
Inna's Reach - MA Damage multiplicative (but additive with other +MA affixes) (Enforcer is additive with +Elemental)
Kyoshiro's Soul - SW Damage additive
Pinto's Pride - WoL Damage multiplicative
Rivera Dancers - IAS & damage multiplicative
Tzo Krin's Gaze - WoL Damage additive
Mantle of Channeling - Both multiplicative
Hack - no longer linked to Proc coefficents >_< now procs 1x 100% thorns damage per attack (first enemy hit)
Tasker N Theo - only increases mystic ally basic melee attack speed, does not increase damage per hit or ACTIVE damage tick rates. (so not really worth cubing, whereas actual monk sheet IAS increases ally damage 1:1)
Lefebvre's Soliloquy - Does -NOT- require any targets be hit for the toughness buff, so just cast every 5 seconds. ^_^
Kyoshiro's Blade - Damage multiplicative, +250% replaces +150% when conditions met. (only the initial hit targets counted, when landing the first bell of Explosive LIght, clones that extend out and hit > 3 enemies still receive the bonus, so you actually want to land your bells on the "edge" of packs to maintain the 3 target bonus)

http://i.imgur.com/7mL6e6X.jpg
11/07/2015 07:42 AMPosted by Darth
DAVLOK, When you talk about FoF snapshotting, what its snapshotting is its max possible stacks correct?

Yep, you can't snapshot FoF damage, it is dynamicer than most since it seems to calculated every tick.

11/10/2015 11:32 AMPosted by Darth
Where did you see soothing mist removal?

It's Crippling Wave now!

11/10/2015 11:52 AMPosted by BDF
~80% loss for personal healing
~94.6% loss for group

I think all LpS runes are currently bugged on PTR right now, they should at least give some LpS, but currently it seems only gear/paragon are actually giving you lps.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19975167645
11/23/2015 07:17 AMPosted by Davlok
I think all LpS runes are currently bugged on PTR right now, they should at least give some LpS, but currently it seems only gear/paragon are actually giving you lps.

visual error.. nothing is given by innas 6

Davlok I wrote that in response to a lengthy test you did about how to get the max stacks of Fists Of Fury because you were saying it doesnt stack infinitely anymore..

I need to find your info on how Static Charge is snapped at damage beginning, I have an idea for SC, but do not want to disclose.. prob wont work anyway but id like your opinion.
11/25/2015 06:53 PMPosted by Darth
11/23/2015 07:17 AMPosted by Davlok

visual error.. nothing is given by innas 6

Davlok I wrote that in response to a lengthy test you did about how to get the max stacks of Fists Of Fury because you were saying it doesnt stack infinitely anymore..

I need to find your info on how Static Charge is snapped at damage beginning, I have an idea for SC, but do not want to disclose.. prob wont work anyway but id like your opinion.

It snapshots on application and gets overwritten if you apply a second time so anything you want to snapshot lasts 6 seconds at maximum.
11/25/2015 09:32 PMPosted by Goldarm
It snapshots on application and gets overwritten if you apply a second time so anything you want to snapshot lasts 6 seconds at maximum

Thank you Goldarm
Okay, mind you, there were several errors made in this hot fix post-- but this is what they said
"
Monk
Fists of Thunder
Static Charge
Splash damage reduced from 180% to 50%. (11/24) "

Splash Damage is another way of saying Area Damage I figured that this meant that area damage procd by the 180% SC charge will now only do 50% WD in area damage..

So what youre saying is that they nerfed the charge skill about 70% damage but for some reason I can clear 71 and not notice much diff? .. I mean maybe 5 gem ups and I got a crappy ancient but im still using no ancient shen on other hand.. no gems above 50 (dis in HC)

Playing around a bit more.. it does seem to be the charges directly.. not sure how one sees that as splash damage, its a charge of a primary strike that is reactivated, not an attack doing area damage in itself, unless it would be referring to the area damage which as far as this game is concerned is fairly synonymous with splash damage.. lol.. fMl

that suuuuucks
I see arcane and holy combined in the UI for resists. Any chance the Countess Julia's Cameo also provides immunity to holy reflect damage? (My HC monk is really asking for her friend the HC hammer Crusader.)
11/26/2015 08:24 AMPosted by Blimpy
I see arcane and holy combined in the UI for resists

As it has been since early vanilla =P

Yes it should but Id test it first.. Like Ive had people tell me a lot of different stories, and since monks use SC its hard to tell when I wear my boss Xeph, cuz im like i duns know whats actually goin thru
08/31/2015 05:09 AMPosted by Davlok
Since there seems to be a few more BP+U6 questions in 2.3, figured I would correct a previous statement I made that is still sort of correct, but since they reduced the cast animation of SSS, is slightly different.

07/31/2015 12:01 PMPosted by Davlok
Rough estimate of frames between SSS strike = ~14 without LC, ~7 with LC.

Non-seasons (no LC) = 7 strikes per SSS
1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th non-crit strikes = BP++
2nd, 4th, 6th non-crit strikes = ignored (occurs during ICD)
Max = 4 BP stacks per SSS (7 critportunities)

(the above matches with my PTR observed experience)

Season 4 Monk (with LC) = 14 strikes per SSS
1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, 13th non-crit strikes = BP++
2,3,5,6,8,9,11,12,14th non-crit strikes = ignored (occurs during ICD)
Max = 5 BP stacks per SSS (14 critportunities)

(above are napkin guesses, I don't have an LC to verify frames)

WIth the data 詩骨玉神裁 provided, the frames between SSS strikes of no-LC is 11, and 5 for LC monks. Total of ~89 frames for ~1.5s cast time. With the same max 4 or 5 BP stack accumulation due to ICD.

Does this mean the animation of SSS lasts 1.5s?

So assuming that I have 80% CDR, does that mean I can cast SSS: Sustained Attack once every 4.3 seconds? (1.5 + 2.8)
11/26/2015 08:24 AMPosted by Blimpy
I see arcane and holy combined in the UI for resists. Any chance the Countess Julia's Cameo also provides immunity to holy reflect damage? (My HC monk is really asking for her friend the HC hammer Crusader.)

I actually haven't tested individual resist/damage (softcore noob here!) and don't really know a great way to test that unfortunately. You'd have to just fish for an elite pack on a low difficulty without a follower/allies to find out pretty quick!
11/27/2015 03:15 AMPosted by mintCookie
Does this mean the animation of SSS lasts 1.5s?

So assuming that I have 80% CDR, does that mean I can cast SSS: Sustained Attack once every 4.3 seconds? (1.5 + 2.8)

Yep. I didn't do a real thourough test, but on PTR I just cube/uncube Lion's Claw with exact same gear/stats and can see the animations are both roughly 1.5s as described by 詩骨玉神裁.
Mystic Ally Mechanics

Basics
- CoE works with all ally damage of the listed element, and any actives maintain the same element. (CoE isn't additive with +% Element affix)
- 3 of the 5 runed allies are PHYSICAL element, but 2 of the 3 allies with Area of Effect actives are COLD & FIRE.
- When using Inna 6pc, all ally passive attacks convert to the element of the rune you have selected on your skill bar. Ally active attacks maintain their original element however. (7-5-2017 addition)
- Enforcer's +% Pet Damage is no longer additive with +% Element affix since 2.4.1 (+% mystic ally affix is a separate multiplier)
- Ally APS = the Monk's Sheet APS x 1.4 (their fists are one handed I guess?) (TnT modifes this)
- TnT = Tasker and Theo (legendary gloves that increase pet attack speed up to 50%) (currently don't think this legendary is required for Inna builds)
- (Most) Mystic Ally's base weapon damage scales directly with your Sheet APS, and -NOT- the Ally APS. So Flying Dragon / STI / 7% ias affix all increases BOTH the allies damage and attack speed, but TnT ONLY increases the ally attack speed.

Legendary Gems & Mystic Allies

- Efficacious Toxin = WORKS. MA crits poison, and gain 10% damage increase.
- Pain Enhancer = WORKS. MA crits bleed, and count towards your blood frenzy.
- Enforcer = WORKS. MA counts as pets
- Bane of the Stricken = MA can't gain stacks for you, but do benefit from your stacks.
- Gogok of Swiftness, Wreath of Lightning, Mirinae - MA hits don't count/proc
- Zei's Stone of Vengeance - MA can't stun and damage is calculated from the ally. (ie - useless)

Unruned Ally
Element
- Physical
Passive
- Melee Attack Damage = 130% weapon damage x Sheet APS.
- Special Attack = None
Active
"Your mystic ally has its damage increased by 50% for 10 seconds" = WORKING as of 2.4. , but does not work with Inna 6pc, as you do NOT get an unruned ally even when you select it on your skill bar.

Water Ally
Element - Cold
Passive
- Special Attack = None
Active
- Wave Damage [AoE x 7] = 625% weapon damage x Sheet APS.

Fire Ally
Element - Fire
Passive
- Special Attack = Sweep Kick [AoE] = 80% weapon damage x Sheet APS (once every 7-10 attacks)
- Special Attack = Sweep Kick [DoT] = 80% weapon damage x Sheet APS (over 3 ticks)
Active
- Explosion Damage [AoE x 4] = 480% weapon damage

Active BUG - Not benefiting from Sheet APS multiplier like most other ally attacks, and -NOT- benefiting with +Mystic Ally Damage.

Air Ally
Element - Physical
Passive
- Special Attack = Roundhouse Kick = WHIFF! (Does no damage)
- Special Attack (constant) = Vortex [AoE] = ~6-10% weapon damage (1 tick per second)
Active
- Restore 100 spirit

Special Attack bug? - Performs a Round-house-kick occasionally that does no damage and replaces an attack - Possibly the old 2% proc from vanilla.

Enduring Ally
Element- Physical
Passive
- Special Attack = None
Active
- Despawns and restores health. Note: This reduces your Inna 6pc bonus by 50%. (only 1 ally despawns when you have 2)

Earth Ally
Element - Physical
Passive
- Special Attack = Ground Shockwave (Ranged Attack - single target) = 40% weapon damage. (seems to increase damage the further it travels to... at least an amazing 80%!)
Active
- Boulder Roll (AoE) = 380% weapon damage per seconds (over 5 ticks)

Active bug? - Not benefiting from Sheet APS multiplier like most other ally attacks. and -NOT- benefiting with +Mystic Ally Damage.

Summary
Some inconsistencies with several ally special attacks not scaling with sheet APS or even being affected my +Mystic Ally damage, and a few oddities that probably remained due to the many iterations Ally has gone through from vanilla to RoS.

2.4 Bug Report here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20044154810#1

2.4.1 PTR Bug Report Here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743184327#1

Would still prefer Inna6 be allies copying our spenders instead of having 10, but that is a different soapbox ^_^
12/02/2015 05:38 AMPosted by Davlok
Would still prefer Inna6 be allies copying our spenders instead of having 10, but that is a different soapbox ^_^

I agree with this, but they would have to reduce the visuals from them like they did with pet from DH and WD .. to other party member that is
Great work on testing monk stuff and mystic ally part I love it.

I have been making the Inna pet build in PTR 2.4

give u credit for the information
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/67844-ptr-2-4-grift72-innas-pet-build-generator