Where did the monk mvps go?

Monk
Oh hey, sorry for posting twice but what are all those Biohazard things on the right of each post? Is this thread going nuclear?
03/04/2015 03:27 AMPosted by Fitz
Is this thread going nuclear?

Yep, we're all going to be contamined, and therefore we will all write in green soon :)

That Vox said that HB is like the Rita Skeeter of this forum is surprisingly accrurate; he's reporting (about) y'all all day :^)
I had to look up Rita Skeeter. She was wearing a green dress.

:O
He's on a reporting rampage. What's he have against BoG anyway?
03/04/2015 08:47 AMPosted by Fitz
I had to look up Rita Skeeter. She was wearing a green dress.

:O

lmao

Have you never watched Harry Potter?!
(In case you haven't watched it, read the books first)
Anyone have the link for nominating MVPs?
I've seen Harry Potter. I just don't remember much...

Mvps@blizzard.com is the email addy i believe.
As usual Weegee forgets about me and just says hi to Laur.... :(

A reunion sounds fun let me know!
03/04/2015 06:28 PMPosted by Wannabee808
As usual Weegee forgets about me and just says hi to Laur.... :(

A reunion sounds fun let me know!

oh em geeeee, how did I miss your post.

HAAIIIII~~!! :D

*waves*
Fitz for MVP!
"I'm not a Troll. Well, mostly..."
03/03/2015 09:03 PMPosted by Laurelynd
Blizz doesn't honestly care about the presence or absence of MVPs on the forums. Those appointed as MVPs are usually knowledgeable, gentle and well-spoken people, selected for the sake of adding some color to the posts, which greatly alleviates the need for consistent forum mods presence and (hopefully) keeps the class communities at least partially unified and in check. Their opinions and recommendations have no added weight when design decisions are made and the implication that they are some sort of representatives and speakers for the unwashed masses of regular players is largely illusionary.

I like you. Eloquence of this quality is rarely found hereabouts, and I want you to know that it's very much appreciated!
03/05/2015 03:25 AMPosted by Fitz
Fitz for MVP!
"I'm not a Troll. Well, mostly..."

Fitz for CEO....screw mvp status just go for the top seat.

You gotta think big or go home.

You could be the Leona Helmsley of Diablo if you set your mind to it :P
does this remind you of Essence Burn?

Doc, the elderly ?
oh wow, Doc and Bumbly too :D this is bringing a tear to my eyes.

We just need Raahl, Vrhkhyz , Sinafae, Baggins and everyone else to come back and post.

03/05/2015 04:28 AMPosted by Wired
I like you. Eloquence of this quality is rarely found hereabouts, and I want you to know that it's very much appreciated!

Yup Laurelynd is known for perfect grammar and the sharpest words (As sharp as the weapons her monk kills demons with)
Aww, it's throwback time.

Good to see all of you!

:D
Same Fitz and Colt.

I dont play much monk anymore but am trying to gear one on seasons this time around.

I still play quite a bit and hope to run into you all around Tristam somewhere again.
Heya Bumbly! FR ingame. Fitz#1329

:D
Where's Rii when you need him?

also, Xander and Manunited represent!
03/05/2015 02:17 PMPosted by Weegee
Where's Rii when you need him?

Omg, forgot all about him. Remember Bodoka too? Always a provocateur in here...
Huh, who would have thought what a turnout of old-timers this inconspicuous thread would fetch! (%

Fitz, if you get a moment in between failing yourself in the local MVP elections - please schedule some sort of reunion event in that other place. The nuclear threat in this thread appears to be approaching critical mass and I can see it going up in a nuke mushroom cloud rather sooner than later.

@Wired: Your appreciation is equally appreciated. (%