wipe leaderboard with sever high ranking

General Discussion
1 2 3 14 Next
wipe my team 62 14mins and invis non season 66 grift and season 63 in 6 mins

all europe player have no point to play right now except for solo.

this link explain better than me.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13901991197
lol
pretty sure its not just a select few ppl who used it, in the last few days lots of groups have been trying grim sever runs.

The entire point of seasons was to have a fair playing field where no changes were to be made during season like nerfing some OP mechanic to make it impossible for new ppl to reach top on leaderboards.
Could always play for fun with friends!
03/11/2015 09:41 AMPosted by Gabynator
wipe my team 62 14mins and invis non season 66 grift and season 63 in 6 mins

all europe player have no point to play right now except for solo.

blizz plz listen to this man

he work 18-21 years in garage
03/11/2015 09:44 AMPosted by ggyl
The entire point of seasons was to have a fair playing field where no changes were to be made during season like nerfing some OP mechanic to make it impossible for new ppl to reach top on leaderboards.

This. You still needed to optimize your gear to make the most of Sever damage, so why it was changed in the middle of the season is something I don't get. Swapping gear in the middle of Greater Rifts and permanent invuln builds were left in last season, as a reminder.
░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▄▄▄░░░░░
░░░░▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄░░░
░░▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▄░
░▓▓▌▓▓▓░░▒▒▒▒▀(◐)▒▒▒▒▒█▓
░▓▓▌▓▓░▒▒▓(◐)▓░░░▒▓▓(◐)█▓
▓▓▌▓▓█▄█▀▄▄░▀░▀▄▄▀░░█░█
▓▓▌▓▓▀▄█▄█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▀██░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███▄█▄█▄███░░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███████████░░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███████████░░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███████████░░█
░▓▓▌▓▓░▀▀█░█▀█▀█▀███░█
░░▓▓▌▓▓░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀░█
░░▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
decent rift
Maybe you should put a little more time into theorycrafting instead of farming next time ;)
Wtf how could they do 6 minutes 63 grift??
03/11/2015 10:08 AMPosted by welling
Wtf how could they do 6 minutes 63 grift??
by exploiting Explosive Palm
But I thought Gabynator was exploit free. This is a sad day to hear that my hero of exploitless used an exploit. Sad, sad, day...
This might actually be doable since the game saves a limited snapshot of your character when you complete a rift (showing for example what clan you were part of at the time of the ranking). They could just go through the list and invalidate any team entries involving a Monk and a DH with Grim Reaper and a Sever.
It was closer to 7 min, so should be doable to beat it. Kappa :D
Ofc you can beat that rifts, all you need is just wait untill someone beat them so you can copy new meta, thats it.
Although I appreciate Gabynator's sentiment, I think that there might be a bigger issue in particular relative to non-season leaderboards. There are game changes (some might be exploits, many are not). However, those who benefited at the time will have an edge going forward. Hypothetically speaking lets assume that a hotfix/patch corrects something that the developers now consider an error or against their design philosophy, it does not change the fact that those who used it were able to get ahead (e.g. grim sever or soon final gift 0 dog). Completing higher grifts makes it easier to upgrade legendary gems/gain paragon levels that in turn allows easier grift completion. It is a cycle that I do not see a simple fix. I do not care much about leaderboards but I am concerned that the developers have stated that they use it as a metric for class balance.
kamil this why you copy us.We are using enforcer and now you use it?

and your name dicksdna character must be rename innappropriate name
Lord, wake up OP.. Your life is being wasted over a simple little game that wont be around in 20 years.
03/11/2015 10:24 AMPosted by darkvoid
Lord, wake up OP.. Your life is being wasted over a simple little game that wont be around in 20 years.

Your life is being wasted over _____ that won't be around in 20 years

I could spend all day filling in the blank.
03/11/2015 10:22 AMPosted by Gabynator
kamil this why you copy us.We are using enforcer and now you use it?

This was pretty funny if they're copying you guys. Your basic sentiment is right on in your first post OP; they need to do something.

03/11/2015 10:22 AMPosted by Gabynator
and your name dicksdna character must be rename innappropriate name

This on the other hand is really petty.