Still remember about Anniversary?

General Discussion
Buff for 2000% legg drop rate on live servers would be nice
Also would be nice item which transforms Normal legg gear to Ancient legg gear

Seems bilzz forgot about Anniversary!
No thanks. That kind of drop rate on live would ruin the game faster than the AH. Same goes for anything that converts a regular legendary to an ancient legendary.

And technically, the anniversary isn't until the 15th, so you still have 9 days before you should be complaining.
The 2000% drop rate still netted me 0 Furnaces, 0 Witching Hours, 0 Gyrfalcon Flails and only 2 Rama's Gifts. Despite playing for 8-10 hours each day of the bonus. But it was nice to basically have every chest or elite drop a legendary. Got a lot of neat things to try and play with but it just goes to show how rare some items are on the drop table. You can 2000% buff drops but getting what you want will still suck !@#....just means you'll have a lot more Forgotten Souls to use.
03/06/2015 01:27 PMPosted by Cavar
No thanks. That kind of drop rate on live would ruin the game faster than the AH. Same goes for anything that converts a regular legendary to an ancient legendary.

And technically, the anniversary isn't until the 15th, so you still have 9 days before you should be complaining.

Wrong!!!! D3V released on June 28 and RoS released on August 21.
doubt there will be a ros anniversary buff of any kind
go play the console
you can have all the buffs you like
everyday
03/06/2015 01:14 PMPosted by Ron
Buff for 2000% legg drop rate on live servers would be nice
Also would be nice item which transforms Normal legg gear to Ancient legg gear

Seems bilzz forgot about Anniversary!

Nah they didn't forget about Anniversary... ROS Anniversary is on the 25th and Vanilla is May 15th... so they probably got some sort of in-game buff coming for each one... wont be announced prly til a week prior
It felt like a buff tonight. Got off work and played for two hours in T1, T2. 24 Leg/Set drops in rifts.

About one every three minutes. One was a good upgrade.
03/07/2015 02:28 AMPosted by Ham
It felt like a buff tonight. Got off work and played for two hours in T1, T2. 24 Leg/Set drops in rifts.

About one every three minutes. One was a good upgrade.

Congrats! :D
The drop rate is still too high, I think it should decrease rather than increase because I got the whole set M6 in season2 till I reach paragon level 120.
I hope ancient system is some sort of placeholder so we can eventually upgrade existing pieces. I mean really if you find 4 furnaces and none are ancient in 1000 hours and some random bloke finds ancient first try it seems kind of unfair.
03/07/2015 03:07 AMPosted by Esquilax
I hope ancient system is some sort of placeholder so we can eventually upgrade existing pieces. I mean really if you find 4 furnaces and none are ancient in 1000 hours and some random bloke finds ancient first try it seems kind of unfair.

I think most people would be more than satisfied finding 4 furnaces non ancient than before where they found 0 furnaces period.

i do agree the ancient system needds work so that its more than just primary stats and weapon damage
It seems you can just about tell when an ancient is due, cuz they seem to be about every 10th leg or so.

I actually called a couple of my ancients when they fell. I looked at em, saw they were "new" drops and due to the spacing just knew they were ancient. The ancients are dropping a bit too commonly. I thought they were going to replaced the uber rare items but they drop a bit too often, IMHO.