Dear Death (aka Phantom),

Barbarian
hey scrub. word on road is u have a ps4 and play destiny.

add me up so i can carry you on another game. my back is finally healing from the temporary scoliosis i developed from carrying you through all those VOTA runs back in the day.

PSN: Niived

i apologize for making a thread for this, but i have no other means in which to contact my long-lost brother.
Join me in clash of clans, "low expectation" is the clan, we have about 17 members, look for ragingkoala.

Sorry to hijack your thread, I was just bored.

(Join up if you want, no scrubs though)
03/08/2015 02:54 PMPosted by Nived

add me up so i can carry you on another game. my back is finally healing from the temporary scoliosis i developed from carrying you through all those VOTA runs back in the day.

i apologize for making a thread for this, but i have no other means in which to contact my long-lost brother.

I thought you were embarking on a new career path and wouldn't be around for at least a couple of years. Come try the Raekor Charge Barb...it's just stupid fast.
lol
03/08/2015 04:33 PMPosted by Bloodyzbub
I thought you were embarking on a new career path and wouldn't be around for at least a couple of years. Come try the Raekor Charge Barb...it's just stupid fast.

i am going into the navy as an HM (corpsman). i actually leave for basic next sunday (3/15). so ill be in chicago for 2 months and then head over to san antonio, tx for 4 months for A school.
03/08/2015 06:55 PMPosted by Nived
03/08/2015 04:33 PMPosted by Bloodyzbub

i am going into the navy as an HM (corpsman). i actually leave for basic next sunday (3/15). so ill be in chicago for 2 months and then head over to san antonio, tx for 4 months for A school.

Fair winds and following seas brother. The Navy turned my whole life around and I got to see a fair chunk of this planet. Visited more countries and experienced more cultures than my fingers and toes combined...and I sampled an astounding quantity of beer too. :)
Best of luck, Nived. I've have plenty of great friends who are/were Navy corpsmen. Take care.
03/08/2015 10:18 PMPosted by Phantom

Bro I got enough baggage in Destiny what makes you think i wanna carry your sorry @$$? Between carrying KingBenjiNOOB in CoD and dragging Uber through Nightfalls in Destiny I don't think I have room for another scrub.

We can discus a fee for carrying you in yet another game. Add me on PS4 to discus terms and conditions of me carrying your dead weight.

PSN: CraptacularOne

Oh no....

This would be like watching two redheaded ponytail school girls fighting over whos giant swirl lollipop is bigger. Of course, Death would pull some sort of HotA move and win.

Nived, good luck with your departure. If you need any advice feel free to ask me I will always be here for you <3
From a family of Marines, corpsman is the best Navy job. Good luck...
Oh boy...looks like the old band is getting back together.

Fear not...your illustrious leader has arrived.

But I'm eating this hummus and pita right now...so you two nubs carry on.

P.S. I have a PS4 with Destiny as well. Oddly I won it on a random stream from twitch after I joined the chat for like 10 seconds lol...must have been...wait for it...DESTINY!??! AMIRIGHT?

PSN: GetNBlazed

I haven't really played it much though I'm pretty low level. That game gets boring without other people.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16491529334
03/08/2015 09:07 PMPosted by HosiosLoukas
Best of luck, Nived. I've have plenty of great friends who are/were Navy corpsmen. Take care.

Thanks brotha.

03/08/2015 10:18 PMPosted by Phantom
We can discus a fee for carrying you in yet another game. Add me on PS4 to discus terms and conditions of me carrying your dead weight.

added

Nived, good luck with your departure. If you need any advice feel free to ask me I will always be here for you <3

thank you and I appreciate it bro :)

03/09/2015 07:01 AMPosted by GenghisKhan
From a family of Marines, corpsman is the best Navy job. Good luck...

agreed. i scored fairly high on my ASVAB, but due to my colorblindness, i was offered either CS (a cook) or HM. the choice was pretty easy lol. definitely happy with my job.

thanks man.

03/09/2015 09:40 AMPosted by Pri
PSN: GetNBlazed

what are you, 14?

added

03/09/2015 10:02 AMPosted by Nubtro

Nubtro, you dont have to solve every problem.

lol just playin. i actually saw that shortly after i made this thread. couldn't believe they felt the need to interview this scrub. was there no one else available? i mean surely there was a brick in somebody's front yard that could've made some time for a few questions.
Posted by PriPSN: GetNBlazedwhat are you, 14?added

I made that account when I was around 15 actually lol. I've had it since PS2. I want to change it to match my steam id and everything else...but it won't let me.

I guess I could just create a new PSN ID...but I'm not sure how that works. Is it one per valid email address or is it possible to have 1 email link to more than one PSN ID
03/09/2015 11:00 AMPosted by Pri
I made that account when I was around 15 actually lol. I've had it since PS2. I want to change it to match my steam id and everything else...but it won't let me.

i think cause it has to be a min. of 4 characters. there are a few ppl who have psn's with 3 characters, but thats cause the made their accounts during the ps2 era when 3 characters was allowed.

03/09/2015 11:00 AMPosted by Pri
I guess I could just create a new PSN ID...but I'm not sure how that works. Is it one per valid email address or is it possible to have 1 email link to more than one PSN ID

gotta make a new account entirely. new email. new psn.

or u could change ur current psn's email to a fake email and then make a new psn account and use your real email.
03/09/2015 10:02 AMPosted by Nubtro

I knew you'd be back when the new IK set came out...

Add me, I'm playing some HC in europe now and need more friends over there. I'll even run WW exclusively!
I like cookies
03/09/2015 11:36 AMPosted by Bryanw1995
I knew you'd be back when the new IK set came out...

Ya gl with that. Nived and I had a long hard talk about d3 yesterday in our mancave.