<SSB> now recruiting for Season 6!

Clans and Communities
Prev 1 5 6 7
Hey, I sent a couple of people on that list a friend request. Also tried searching for the clan in Communities, but for some reason it wasn't coming up.

I'm currently p924 - this is the first season I'm playing RoS, but I played vanilla extensively, and played a few weeks of NS before season 4 to get caught up. I currently have the following toons geared well enough to do 65+ speeds and ~75 pushes:

HOTA Barb
Support Barb
SWK Monk
Heal Monk
Dart Doc

I also have multiple other classes for regular rifts and bounties. I believe I meet all of the minimum GR requirements, although I haven't pushed much yet this season. Over the last week I've been searching far and wide to find a clan with lots of members around my plvl who are always running GRs. Since this seems to be the only clan on this forum that has minimum requirements, I was hoping this would be the right fit.

Let me know if you feel the same - my btag is Drexl#1976 - thanks.
Looking for a high gr pushing/farming group... LootGuru-1560..
/bump

We are recruiting for Season 5!
I would like to join
/bump
Interested in joining clan to run rifts, bounties and push GR's etc....currently playing wizard (p326)
Just applied. Looking forward to the grind.

P682

ET/AO Wiz
Invoker Punish/LoN Sader

High availability Thurs- Sun
Thanks for the invite to the clan!
01/27/2016 11:15 AMPosted by AT37
Interested in joining clan to run rifts, bounties and push GR's etc....currently playing wizard (p326)

Please register at http://soulstonebrotherhood.enjin.com/home
/bump

Still a few spots left!
/bump

We have a few spots left!