Idea: Ability to roll Greater Rift Keys...

General Discussion
So my Idea is this. What if we could roll off a specific mob type and a specific damage type from a Greater Rift Keystone? I mean It would not only make Rifting more exciting but it would be a way to add another earned mechanic... Here is what I propose.. Create a new Crafting mat that would be required to roll on a Greater Rift Key.. Or make two of them, maybe a damage orb and a monster orb? (just throwing some ideas out there) Then make these crafting mats very rare drops and make them only drop from Greater Rift Guardians.. Then The Higher the Greater Rift the better the chance of one dropping...

The idea then is that you take your Greater rift key to the Mystic and then use one of these crafting mats to roll off the primary and secondary affixes. The Primary Affix being any type of mob I.E. Corrupted Angels, Winged assassins etc... And the Secondary Affix being any damage type I.E. Arcane Sentry, Jailer, Frozen pulse etc... (This would in turn prevent that mob/damage type from spawning inside the rift opened with that key.)

What do you guys think? This would give us something else to work for and add an extra mechanic to the mix!
Oh to add to this only the key placed into the pylon will retain its rolled attributes when playing with multiple players....
Why do the keystones have to exist in the first place why not do like they are doing with the cosmetic stuff and make it non exist in your inventory. Besides we have way to much crap to keep on us now. Keystones gems materials ugh.
That could be solved by giving us more storage space. Although I do see what you are saying as it is frustrating constantly having to rearrange my storage space because It is full...
Yeah something needs to happen and changing the old legendaries that they should have changed in the beginning makes you hold onto stuff you will use or not use because of different builds. Never really know what will be useful when you need it or not. So if you salvaged something you might need for a future build you will never find out until its too late. Not enough planning if you ask me just hopefully they can straighten all this mess out. Just got to wait and see.
Yeah honestly I think they should just stick to making a more diverse pool of legendary items to choose from that would give more viable build options. Make it so that we don't have to depend on 6 piece set bonuses and cookie cutter builds to get to GR 40+... (if I want to make a never seen before build I should be able to!) But anyway back on topic... I Really wish there was a way to have a chance to roll off a type of mob and type of damage from a rift key. I think this would help out in progression and make Grifts more fun/interesting...