PS4 Online Multiplayer is full of Cheaters

Console Bug Report
Same here. even thou I check everyones gear before entering instance. There's always a chance that someone will disconnect and got replaced by cheater. I personally do not have time to check all the time if anyone has modded gear. It is Blizzard shame that they do not offer us to submit a ticket to restore original paragon if that happens.
Looks like that there is still one solution. delete all and start all over again. but this is ridiculous. I've spent hours hunting for achievments. And I do not want to throw it away
So, I'm now a lvl 10,000 Paragon. I played Diablo 3 when it first came out on PC, but I'm totally new to Xbox and the expansion. Some guy came on and asked if I wanted to level up quickly. I thought sure, why not? I never realized it would be a hack, just thought it was like old school Diablo 2 where you went to a higher lvl area with someone higher than you and got bonus exp. So now, I'm stuck at paragon 10,000, and probably labeled as a cheater.
The best thing you can do to safeguard against the paragon hack is to backup your current save data regularly, either to the ps cloud or a usb stick. Then if you get "paragonned", you can just reload this save.

On ps4 make sure you don't have auto-upload to cloud enabled through rest mode.
This is now kinda fixed as Legendary Gems are capped at rank 150 thus no crazy exp in the Gem of Ease meaning no-one can get their paragon boosted if on patch 2.4.
01/13/2016 06:39 AMPosted by homerjnick
This is now kinda fixed as Legendary Gems are capped at rank 150 thus no crazy exp in the Gem of Ease meaning no-one can get their paragon boosted if on patch 2.4.

It might be, but I I've learn't my lesson the hard way and as did lot of folks, so I dont expect sudden increase of ppl playing public games. At least I know what to do to avoid this unpleasant thing happening again. - Manual save uploads
Bump
I was playing last night, multiplayer for first time, this guy joined, and started a grift level 150, and bam, I instantly gained 500 paragon levels, wtf. Is there a way to undo what he did? I'd worked hard to get to paragon 97 solo.
Blizzard please do your very best to work something out with Sony and Microsoft to combat cheating in D3. Its beyond ridiculous. The fact that nothing has really been done beyond capping the Gem of Ease is a black eye for Blizzard, Sony and Microsoft. Please handle your business so console D3 players have a safe and enjoyable gaming environment. Thank you.
They should add online only seasons to PS4.
My only guess as to why bliz isn't doing anything about it is because of how small the population is on console. Otherwise, if the amount of folks was anything like it is on PC, this issue would've been resolved in a heartbeat a long long time ago. Is it really THAT hard though bliz, to at least implement a vote system to kick out that one measly little cheater that shows up to our legit games where people actually want to have fun?? It would mean the world of a difference to people if you guys did something about this..
U cant ignore console forever! Right!?!
Is this still a issue? I'm scared to try multiplayer because of this
just keeping this thread relevant.
05/09/2016 05:38 PMPosted by DopeHippie
Is this still a issue? I'm scared to try multiplayer because of this

yes, this is very much an issue. It wouldn't be very hard for blizzard to implement sub routines in their item code to check for non legit items (for example, if sword has >= 1 socket, it's modded and auto delete item from char).

Yes, I said auto delete item. Sorry modders, I don't really give a crap if you want to whine about hacked items being deleted. You shouldn't be cheating in the first place. I have no pity and I won't even give you any loose change so that you can phone someone who cares. :P

Play by the rules of the game, or don't play at all.

duping is a harder thing to catch out. Blizzard didn't help allowing ps3 players to import their characters to ps4. They should NOT have allowed this in order to keep the ps4 arena "clean". When they introduced d3:ros for ps4 they well and truly knew that the d3 chars on ps3 were hackable due to the cracked ps3 cyphers. Yet, they stupidly allowed players to export hacked chars/items from ps3 to ps4, thus spreading the disease.

Their logic is even more idiotic, since they demanded always online for d3 PC for this very reason - to stop hacked chars/items, but don't seemingly care about the console variants.

I've been lucky, I've come across a few legit players who've been awesome to play with during my months of play with d3 on the ps4 and I've only had one hacked player join my public game and ruin it for me.

Blizzard - stop ignoring your customers. Start fixing these issues. You don't win any fans with your inaction or ignoring these issues.
Blizzard.. help us console players
06/06/2016 01:52 PMPosted by MackyAguilar
Blizzard.. help us console players

They don't care. I doubt that they even bother to read these console bugs. Even if they do, they don't action any fixes. They simply don't care. D3 is a cash cow for them and any large company exists to make a profit. Fixing screw ups at their end costs money and that eats into profits.

if you want Blizzard to sit up and take notice, boycott their games. Do not feed them financially.

note: publicly speaking out about Blizzard like I am doing generally ends up with them silencing you by either editing or removing your post, or banning you from the forums. So be it. I've had enough of this shill company and it's crappy support and lack of regard or respect for console players.
Reading this thread is extremely disappointing! I've been wanting to start playing online but fortunately I have now read this prior. If I had known this I would not have purchased the game. Sort this out Blizzard! BTW what type of inbred enjoys this sort of cheating? How could it possibly be fun?
Funny story way back when on pc when diablo 3 first came out people argued that they were upset there wasn't an offline mode so when it released on console, it was blizzards prime example as to why offline mode would not be added to the pc version of the title. That coupled with the fact of offline save editing is exactly why they will never fix the console version of the game and thats due to the fact that blizzards needs it as an example so pc players wont cry for single player diablo. i mean seriously just look at the facts simple adjustments would be all it would need to function, Yet sadly here we are.. if ur looking for the perfect diablo experience sadly console is not where you will find it these days ur better off going to the pc experience. -shrugs- it is what it is x.x
First thing u y'all are a bunch of bul!@#$ I'm not a cheater I love to play d3 and the item I have that u all call hacked helped me a lot and my friends too I do 18.8b and what I do with it I help low luv player to raise up for a little bit so they can get items and improve their stats I also give them all the money I have and low luv gems u are the ones who have to be kick out of the server or be banned cause u all cry cuz u don't have enough power to make to 50 guess what my wizard does 20m without any hacked %^-* so u all !@#$%s shut the ^-*! up and play u game if u all care that much do this hunt a goblin open a portal to who dale and live there with @#$%ing happy clouds ponys and teddy bears thank u
01/20/2017 05:16 AMPosted by DarkSider
First thing u y'all are a bunch of bul!@#$ I'm not a cheater I love to play d3 and the item I have that u all call hacked helped me a lot and my friends too I do 18.8b and what I do with it I help low luv player to raise up for a little bit so they can get items and improve their stats I also give them all the money I have and low luv gems u are the ones who have to be kick out of the server or be banned cause u all cry cuz u don't have enough power to make to 50 guess what my wizard does 20m without any hacked %^-* so u all !@#$%s shut the ^-*! up and play u game if u all care that much do this hunt a goblin open a portal to who dale and live there with @#$%ing happy clouds ponys and teddy bears thank u

Oh dear...if you're using modded gear, you're a cheater. It's that plain and simple. 18.8 billion damage? Wow! My legit DH does up to 160 billion damage on critical hits. And, she's legit.

My legendary gems are @ 83 (zeis and bott) and eso @ 79. All without cheating. So, I, and all other experienced players can easily get them to lvl 50.

Just in case you don't understand the definition of cheat:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cheat

I strongly suggest that you not only go and read that definition, but that you also learn how to improve your English grammar.

Have a nice day and don't let the door hit you on the backside on your way out.