What are the new legendary items for next season?

Items and Crafting
I cannot find the info for this. I would love to see the new legendary items for next season. Also is the patch going live in non season and season at the same time? if not how long do we have to wait for non season? i really appreciate the help :)
bump
I've seen this question popping up a lot more often lately. As it happens, Nevalistis previously shared a list of the items which will be exclusive to Season 3 until it ends. I've listed these below with their new (or in some cases revamped) Legendary affixes.

Dead Man's Legacy
  • Multishot hits enemies who are below 50-60% health twice.

• Dread Iron
  • Ground Stomp causes an Avalanche.

• Nagelring
  • Summons a Fallen Lunatic to your side every 12 seconds.

• Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
  • Your first hit with each cast of a resource-spending attack reduces the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by 1 second.

• Blessed of Haull (Previously Hammer Belt)
  • Justice spawns a Blessed Hammer when it hits an enemy.

• Ranslor's Folly
  • Energy Twister periodically pulls in enemies within 30 yards.

• Little Man's Finger
  • Gargantuan instead summons three smaller Gargantuans, each more powerful than the original.

• Spirit Guards
  • Your Spirit generators reduce your damage taken by 30-40% for 3 seconds.

• Iceblink (Legendary Gem)
  • Your Cold skills now apply Chill effects and your Chill effects now Slow enemy movement by an additional 5% (increases with each level). At Rank 25: Gain 10% increased Critical Chance against Chilled and Frozen enemies.

• Mutilation Guard (Legendary Gem)
  • Gain 10% melee damage reduction (increases with each level). At Rank 25: While below 30% Life, you may move unhindered through enemies.

• Bottomless Potion of Amplification
  • Instantly restores 60% Life. Increases healing from all sources by 20-25% for 5 seconds.

As with previously reworked Seasonal items, once patch 2.2.0 launches, these items will no longer drop in non-Seasonal games and will remain removed from the non-Seasonal Legendary pool until Season 3 concludes.

Hope that helps, SuperSaiyan!
03/25/2015 04:47 PMPosted by Tyvalir

It does help although issue is most builds wont be complete until season is over for non season players wich is kind of a bummer :( and separating what you can and what you cant equip between game modes is hurting diversity for some players.

Additionally season 3 " Mutilation Guard (Legendary Gem)" has never worked since day 1 of PTR and no one has got a chance to test it yet up to this date and if by any close chance you guys can take a look at it the 2nd effect of that gem is really underwhelming, please consider giving it another quick review before PTR ends.
03/25/2015 04:57 PMPosted by Colt
Additionally season 3 " Mutilation Guard (Legendary Gem)" has never worked since day 1 of PTR and no one has got a chance to test it yet up to this date and if by any close chance you guys can take a look at it the 2nd effect of that gem is really underwhelming, please consider giving it another quick review before PTR ends.

I might be able to make use of this gem rather well.

I'd love to see it go live as a workable item; that said, please look into this Blizzard.
ugh can't wait for that iceblink gem for my cold leapquake barb. i'll pick one up during season 3 so it's ready to go after the rollover.
Tyv, quick question:

How come ORotZ triggers on first hit? I get why it doesn't check each hit, but why not trigger on using an attack that spends resource like some other effects already do? (What if you're clicking hastily and you miss? :( )

Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
  • Your first hit with each cast of a resource-spending attack reduces the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by 1 second.
  • 03/25/2015 04:47 PMPosted by Tyvalir

It does help although issue is most builds wont be complete until season is over for non season players which is kind of a bummer :( and separating what you can and what you cant equip between game modes is hurting diversity for some players.

None of those items are used in any current builds. -_-
    Spirit Guards
    [li]Your Spirit generators reduce your damage taken by 30-40% for 3 seconds.

Are these still bracers? Or a belt now?
    I've seen this question popping up a lot more often lately. As it happens, Nevalistis previously shared a list of the items which will be exclusive to Season 3 until it ends. I've listed these below with their new (or in some cases revamped) Legendary affixes.

03/13/2015 03:43 PMPosted by Nevalistis
    As with previously reworked Seasonal items, once patch 2.2.0 launches, these items will no longer drop in non-Seasonal games and will remain removed from the non-Seasonal Legendary pool until Season 3 concludes.

Blizzard's words: "Seasons are completely optional! :D"

Blizzard's actions: Play seasons or GTFO.
    Question for you Tyvalir, why is this post in general discussion and not in items and crafting? You moved my seasonal post in a split second. Is it because this post is convenient and my wasn't?

@OP

Sorry dude for using your topic but I have to ask this.

03/25/2015 05:59 PMPosted by Dogf

Exactly. This is how I see my case scenario:

Me: Playing for 6-7 months (limited time, cannot play every day). Finally got to a point where I can efficiently farm. Finally started getting the items I like and wanna try. I can finally play the game to its full potential.
    Blizz: We are introducing seasons and new items will be available only in seasons.
    Me: OK, not a big deal, few items in S1 and S2 and by the looks of it not that much game changing.
    Blizz: These are the items for S3.
    Me: WTF. So many items, and so many possible end game items. I would love to try the new LMF ring.
    Blizz: Then play seasons.
    Me: I cannot. I don't have the time, took me 6 months to get to a point where I can efficiently play the game. If I start season 3 by the time I level a hero and get to a point to efficiently farm the season will be over.
    Blizz: Tough luck. You will not be able to try the new items until the season is over and then we'll introduce even better items for S4.
    Me: Made a post in the forum addressing this issue.
    Blizz: Moves the post to where nobody can see it.

I had a topic about this few min ago and they moved it in a split second to Items and Crafting.
    03/25/2015 05:59 PMPosted by Dogf

Sad but true...
    03/25/2015 06:16 PMPosted by Miki
    Playing for 6-7 months (limited time, cannot play every day). Finally got to a point where I can efficiently farm. Finally started getting the items I like and wanna try. I can finally play the game to its full potential.

So, even with limited playing time, in only 6-7 months, you get to Paragon 500+ no problem.
    Levelling up a seasonal character to 70 will take what, a week? Two max? Then all the new stuff is there for you to enjoy. Where's the problem?

The problem is, you and the rest of the "I want seasonal stuff in non seasonal play" crowd don't want to give up your efficient farming rates, do you? This is a loot game, first and foremost, and getting the access to the best loot requires you to give up something (farming rates) and put a little extra effort in (levelling up). If you're not prepared to do that -which the majority of players are- then you've got no-one but yourself to blame for not getting new gear.
    Shouldn't this thread have been moved to items and crafting?

03/25/2015 06:16 PMPosted by Miki
    I had a topic about this few min ago and they moved it in a split second to Items and Crafting.
    03/25/2015 05:48 PMPosted by Heisenberg
    Spirit Guards
    [li]Your Spirit generators reduce your damage taken by 30-40% for 3 seconds.

Are these still bracers? Or a belt now?

Bracers.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/threads/season-three-exclusive-legendary-items.893329/
    Hmmm as Witch Doctor player, looks like - probably I'm not gonna participate in season 3.
    03/25/2015 06:36 PMPosted by spacecadet13
    So, even with limited playing time, in only 6-7 months, you get to Paragon 500+ no problem.

ONLY 6-7 months? And it's 400+ paragon levels since 100 was during D3 vanilla. Plus takes less time to get to paragons 1-500 than it takes 500-700. So it took me ONE YEAR to get 450 paragons, it took me 6-7 months to efficiently farm T6. Regular players get 500-1000 in a month.

03/25/2015 06:36 PMPosted by spacecadet13
    Levelling up a seasonal character to 70 will take what, a week? Two max? Then all the new stuff is there for you to enjoy. Where's the problem?

Not really, no. All the stuff comes when you can efficiently play Torment, if possible T6. I had nothing until I was paragon 2-300. There is absolutely no chance that players like me can even get to paragon 100 in seasons. Seasons were designed for players who can play at least several hours every day, not for players who barely made it to paragon 500 in 3 years.
    @ Spacecadet13, all he wants is the monk bracers. Check out his gear. Doesn't want to give up his gear that is mostly either crafted or from bounties. He's using Reaper's Wraps because he could craft to get his secondary elemental resist to spread. I got nothing to bad to say about crafting in general, but, if you're crafting half your gear and getting the other half from Kadala, is that really efficient farming? I'm betting he's going to hoard 500 shards right before the S2 ends to see if bracers drop. I have to roll my eyes when he probably got most of his gear from vendors and he's calling that "efficient farming".
    I've seen this question popping up a lot more often lately. As it happens, Nevalistis [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16542805091#19"]previously shared[/url] a list of the items which will be exclusive to Season 3 until it ends. I've listed these below with their new (or in some cases revamped) Legendary affixes.

Dead Man's Legacy
    • Multishot hits enemies who are below 50-60% health twice.

• Dread Iron
    • Ground Stomp causes an Avalanche.

• Nagelring
    • Summons a Fallen Lunatic to your side every 12 seconds.

• Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac

• Blessed of Haull (Previously Hammer Belt)
    • Justice spawns a Blessed Hammer when it hits an enemy.

• Ranslor's Folly
    • Energy Twister periodically pulls in enemies within 30 yards.

• Little Man's Finger
    • Gargantuan instead summons three smaller Gargantuans, each more powerful than the original.

• Spirit Guards
    • Your Spirit generators reduce your damage taken by 30-40% for 3 seconds.

• Iceblink (Legendary Gem)
    • Your Cold skills now apply Chill effects and your Chill effects now Slow enemy movement by an additional 5% (increases with each level). At Rank 25: Gain 10% increased Critical Chance against Chilled and Frozen enemies.

• Mutilation Guard (Legendary Gem)
    • Gain 10% melee damage reduction (increases with each level). At Rank 25: While below 30% Life, you may move unhindered through enemies.

• Bottomless Potion of Amplification
    • Instantly restores 60% Life. Increases healing from all sources by 20-25% for 5 seconds.

oh man ,, ahahaha can't help but i have to LOL ... seriously do you really think that this new rubbish gems and item is gonna change anything ... LOL ...

oh please ,, you really seriously need to do much better than this dev ...
    This sucks for non seasonal players.

People have already reiterated over and over what a huge mistake you are making and you fools insist on doing it.

No wonder you devs are hated so much on forums. I don't feel sorry for you at all.