<EA> Endless Ambition - High End G-Rift Clan

Clans and Communities
Prev 1 12 13 14 20 Next
Hi,

I'm interested in joining and I've sent you an invite in game.
Greetings,

I hope everyone had a successful season 5. However, the grind is back and we are ready to take on season 6.

In terms of recruitment, we are relying a little heavier on the previous season achievements to assess your skill level. By all means, this does not mean that this is all we are considering. If you have the right mindset and are a genuine person - you have a much better chance of getting in. We are not about quantity, we are all about quality.

Cheers,

Carlito
Barbarian Enthusiast
Proud Leader of Endless Ambition
555 Paragon Dh with Grift 72 already down and moving up in the solo boards. Willing to carry fellow clan members and help gear them up or level gems np. I look foward to playing with you guys.
Hello, I'm currently P700 zDPS Monk. Have over 100 hours testing on PTR doing speed 90s and up.

Looking for a clan or a group that does a lot of runs. I have over 150,000 Health Globes. Full ancient zDPS set except 2 pieces. Have done speed 80s. Gear for zDPS is insane, got so lucky this season and I want to make use of them.
05/02/2016 11:14 PMPosted by ikerui
555 Paragon Dh with Grift 72 already down and moving up in the solo boards. Willing to carry fellow clan members and help gear them up or level gems np. I look foward to playing with you guys.

05/03/2016 12:43 AMPosted by Zeals
Hello, I'm currently P700 zDPS Monk. Have over 100 hours testing on PTR doing speed 90s and up.

Looking for a clan or a group that does a lot of runs. I have over 150,000 Health Globes. Full ancient zDPS set except 2 pieces. Have done speed 80s. Gear for zDPS is insane, got so lucky this season and I want to make use of them.

Greetings! Thank you for seeking interest in EA.

I will add you now and will be on for the next couple hours!

Carlito
Barbarian Enthusiast
Currently online :)

Carlito
Barbarian Enthusiast
About me:
Mature-minded individual. Upper 20's with family. I can take a joke and respect "the line."
Experienced gamer - SC/SC2, Diablo (1,2 all xpac, and obviously 3), WoW experience from Vanilla pre1.12 through MOP (top-tier raider, S1 Gladiator), HOTS Alpha/Beta, and play other non-Blizzard games that vary from RTS to Simulator to Mobas. I theorycrafted heavily in WoW, participated in top-tier guilds, and even held officer or GM positions in a few. Min/maxing is something I enjoy, and while I can't say I've applied it much to D3 in the past, I have an interest now. I also like venturing into unusual builds and "for fun" builds.
Currently a Pharm-D student... school will rule my life until graduation. Sorry, that's just the way it goes unless you're willing to pay my bills! :P

When I play, I use my time efficiently. I've only solo'd in this season thus far, and already rapidly rounding the P300 mark on my demon hunter, at 50+ grifts (currently farming at 50 to level gems for achieves). I've pretty much abandoned my normal mode monk. I am currently focused on my DH, but debating starting some alts. Before I do, I'd rather be in a clan where I can group up and have some social interaction while playing versus grinding solo for untold amount of hours solo. I honestly haven't been playing for very long, but am motivated to improve and (hopefully) climb the leaderboards.

What I'm Looking For:
I am looking for an active, social clan. Maturity is a plus. I really don't have the time or patience to deal with immature, whiny kids. I do not mind a family-oriented clan where parents play with their children, though I'd prefer a clan with similar-aged individuals. I do not mind dark or raunchy comedy. Be forewarned, I am punny. Sorry, it's just what I do.

I stepped away during S3 due to a 250mi+ move (bought a second house) and had my first child after handling a loss of pregnancy with my significant other.

My current clan I am in was active in S3, but seems to be the same 5 players who don't use voice comm or chat... I'm beginning to question if they are just bots. I only joined to play with some former WoW guildmates - but they have been inactive since S3, so there's not much point in being in a clan that doesn't even talk to you/know you/isn't active.

***LEGIT PLAY IS A MUST***
I do not tolerate botters and cheaters for competitive play. I really don't see much of a point in paying for a game and using a bot to climb the leaderboards and then brag about it. It's beyond fake. I'd rather suck and be legit than be #1 and have to use a bot to get there...

Please direct any inquiries to my btag: Linessah#1597
barb looking for active guild have mostly just been playing solo i havnt play hard in several season 721 paragon did 78 solo last night for rank 55 bard let me know if you guys are still looking for members.
I usually play solo and honesty i'm not that great haha but i do enjoy playing and learning wish i could join a clan like this !
@Linessah - Thank you so much for taking the time in writing about yourself; I do sincerely appreciate it. I have sent you a request to continue talking.

@fasterhammer - I have added you and look forward to our chat.

@Nightdroid - Thank you for your interest, but we are on a higher end clan basis which we tend to find members in the same caliber. Continue to learn via forums and true game play and sooner than later you'll be better than me. :)

Thank you, and I will be on for a couple hours.

Carlito
Barbarian Enthusiast
Currently online :)

Carlito
Barbarian Enthusiast
Hi. Wondering if I can join your clan. Seems pretty active (I've been looking for a clan who is active in rifts, split bounties, etc.). My account is new though I have played D3 last S5. Just want to have a totally fresh start this season.
05/08/2016 06:47 AMPosted by Hellion
Hi. Wondering if I can join your clan. Seems pretty active (I've been looking for a clan who is active in rifts, split bounties, etc.). My account is new though I have played D3 last S5. Just want to have a totally fresh start this season.

I will get in contact with you asap.

Cheers.

(will be on for a short time today as its mothers day)

Carlito
Barbarian Enthusiast
Ok. See you in-game!
05/08/2016 08:10 AMPosted by Hellion
Ok. See you in-game!

Currently online and reviewing players who had recently added me!

Carlito
Barbarian Enthusiast
Will be on later this evening.

Cheers.

Carlito
Barbarian Enthusiast
Monk looking for active, competitive guild to push GR's, also do speed clears, split bounties etc. Haven't played since S3 but hoping to finish this season in the top 100.
Hello, looking at the reviews of EA and I must say it sounds very promising

Me and Serithyn (a Buddy of mine) are very interested in joining if there's still room.

Morph#1849
Serithyn#1721

Little Passed History:

We are officers of Mob a clan created In vanilla, we have decided to move on due to lack of co-op players and basically just looking for a little more. We generally play 5-7 hours a day and are looking for top 1000 player mindsets to join with in farming and attempting to rank on the leader boards.
A full 4 player group is our goal. Our passed records are 99 4 Players in Season 5 (I moved so was forced to take a month break). In 3 player we obtained a 95. Were down to earth folk and just hoping our new home has the same atmosphere.