house to myself, digiorno pizza, widmer beers, and d3

General Discussion
Now I remember why I work 50 hours a week and strive to be successful at my career! Cheers Friends! Happy Leveling!

P.S. The cheese stuffed crust supreme is best pizza hands down.
I prefer to home make my pizza. I dunno, just seems to taste better.

Though I never understood the whole beer + food thing. Then again I was always a liquor kinda guy and never really took to beer. Always seemed weak.
04/10/2015 05:46 PMPosted by Ryken

Though I never understood the whole beer + food thing. Then again I was always a liquor kinda guy and never really took to beer. Always seemed weak.

Don't need to get all hipster on me. I am also a whiskey enthusiast. Beer is always the best after a long hard day at work.
haha well played
Then again I was always a liquor kinda guy and never really took to beer. Always seemed weak.
Hmmm. I expected to see a bunch of Hardcore characters in your profile after reading that.
^Lulz
Haha, I got a pizza for tonight. I don't know what Domino's puts on their crust, but if it were any more delicious it would probably be a controlled substance.
LOL I lost it when he said
Then again I was always a liquor kinda guy and never really took to beer. Always seemed weak.

/facepalm
04/10/2015 05:56 PMPosted by Orangutantrm
Haha, I got a pizza for tonight. I don't know what Domino's puts on their crust, but if it were any more delicious it would probably be a controlled substance.

that's nasty. although if you really do like it, get it while you can because word on pizza street they are close to going out of business.
frozen pizza sucks. the beer sounds good though
04/10/2015 05:44 PMPosted by Tigerhawk
The cheese stuffed crust supreme is best pizza hands down.
Have to agree!
04/10/2015 06:21 PMPosted by Nightmare
frozen pizza sucks. the beer sounds good though
Well, you must have never tried DiGiorno!

It is the best pizza you can get outside of pizza parlor pizza, and it even beats some of those!

Unfortunately, if you want Canadian bacon and pineapple, you have to go with Frechetta, because DiGiorno doesn't make it. But the Frechetta is good!
Beer just tastes like pisswater to me. *shrugs* Nothing against it nor the people that drink it. Just personal preference.

:D
04/10/2015 05:44 PMPosted by Tigerhawk
I work 50 hours a week and strive to be successful at my career!

So you can sit home alone on a friday night clogging your arteries via the frozen food aisle and telling random people on the internet all about it? Let's think about that one...

Sure sounds like the American Dream. Yup. Sure thing.

=)
Nice to see someone admitting to enjoying playing.
04/11/2015 11:45 AMPosted by Gravy

lol +1
04/11/2015 11:45 AMPosted by Gravy

HE'S CLEARLY GOT A CASE OF BEER-GOGGLES. He'll regret it tomorrow!

edit- errmmm.... today.
04/10/2015 05:49 PMPosted by Tigerhawk

Don't need to get all hipster on me. I am also a whiskey enthusiast. Beer is always the best after a long hard day at work.

I like American whiskey and I also like Scotch whisky (note spelling difference).

Hey OP, you're doing it right!