UE Ball of Lightning build vs Reflect Damage

Demon Hunter
People who run UE Ball of Lightning build, how do you guys handle Reflect Damage. I was going to complete a Level 50 GRift until I got destroyed by Reflect damage. Previously we could have spammed smoke screen but thanks to blizz changing how the cool down works, not sure what can save me from the slow ball slowing attacking when reflect damage is up.
Vault away as fast as you can.
If you're lucky, you'll get out of range.
04/13/2015 09:26 AMPosted by Lion
Vault away as fast as you can.
If you're lucky, you'll get out of range.

I know that's not the answer your looking for but that's what I have been doing.
Agreed. Spam Vault. It's easy to hit preparation invigoration when you're done to fill your discipline back up and be at full damage again.

I've actually sometimes just been vaulting into a corner so I don't have to move away. It seems to work as I think, I think we're immune to damage while vaulting?
04/13/2015 04:50 PMPosted by GetSome
Agreed. Spam Vault. It's easy to hit preparation invigoration when you're done to fill your discipline back up and be at full damage again.

I've actually sometimes just been vaulting into a corner so I don't have to move away. It seems to work as I think, I think we're immune to damage while vaulting?

I have tried this to some reasonable effect as well, I suspect Bliz will add a cool down in vault in the next patch/hotfix if they think it works too well.
Fire as many lightning ball before meeting up with the reflect damage mob again and having smoke screen, hopefully they die between the 1.5 secs of ss and the 1 sec of awareness ^^
Oh yeah i also spam multishot as well since i run it......the lightning rune one anyways.