Just a little feedback on the "Wardrobe"...

General Discussion
05/07/2015 04:53 PMPosted by Grimiku
Nice thread with lots of good feedback and suggestions. I like to encourage healthy discussions like this whenever I can, and I think it’d be cool to see more ideas (and feedback) from the community about the Wardrobe feature. Thanks for starting it, Terin!

• What do you like about the Wardrobe right now?
  • What about the current functionality do you think could be improved?
  • What else would you like to see added to this feature?

More variants of dyes, Lots more variants. There need to be more metallic looking dyes for the metal parts. Colored dyes just make them look enameled.

Skins is a fantastic idea. Just for the simple fact we would like to be a little different to the others of the same class. As it stands if 4 of the same class and gender it looks like their mum had quadruplets.
I like the previous idea of dye storage moving to the wardrobe.
Plus one on the idea of new dyes as well, the current colors don't seem very vibrant.

I'd also like to see pennant editing, would be cool to actually run around with a custom made version.
What do you like about the Wardrobe right now?
What about the current functionality do you think could be improved?
What else would you like to see added to this feature?

There isnt anything special in wardrobe, it just frees some inventory slots.
Can you finally fix the ROS Deluxe dog always unequips when I restart client?
More content, including purchasable inventory and stash expansions and character slots.
Paragon #00 borders need some more variety than they currently have. I mean, getting lvl100 was nice. And IIRC it was lvl200 that did something else. And after that it was just a couple little itty bitty stars... every 100 levels. Who even knows what happens at 700+, I'm basically out of space on this thing.
It'd be nice to be able to modify the color of wings so that they don't break the visual motif of a transmog'd set.
Nice thread with lots of good feedback and suggestions. I like to encourage healthy discussions like this whenever I can, and I think it’d be cool to see more ideas (and feedback) from the community about the Wardrobe feature. Thanks for starting it, Terin!

There seriously needs to be wing options for people that didnt pre-order the previous games. It really sucks not having wings. Other than that I mean, just flush out the system and add a lot of optional skins and stuff. Maybe Blizzard put a cosmetic shop up. More money could get put into the game and we could actually get some developers working on the game, maybe this could encourage some larger improvements on the game? Money? Encouragements? eh?
Add Dyes
Id pay just to have hair color changes/dyes.

Helmets are soo overated, its all about looking cool!
Wardrobe for build manager PLEASE

Said it in another thread on this exact same topic:
Like: Don't have to carry around wings.
Improve:
* Get rid of the first screen of the wardrobe. I don't care which part of the wardrobe becomes the default (e.g. pennants or wings or pets). The navigation to the other sections is still 1 unnecessary click less by getting rid of that screen.
* Let us stow things into the wardrobe from anywhere (e.g. wings -- or dyes, see below), not just while standing near it. Thought that was a really bizarre thing when I read it and it's tedious if you just want to store something but not toggle it at the time.
Add:
* Put ALL cosmetics in the Wardrobe, including Dyes and Transmogs.
* Let us preview multiple dyes & transmogs at once. This should be the place where we can plan how our character looks. We shouldn't have to guess what will look good together by transmog'ing one item at a time, then realizing it's not a good look and having to switch everything back.
* Make Transmog change the inventory graphic. That's a huge part of what I wish transmog did. For all the time we spend looking at the paper doll screen (checking stats, switching gear, interacting with Myriam, etc.), we currently get stuck with the look we specifically tried to change.

What do you like about the Wardrobe right now?
What about the current functionality do you think could be improved?
What else would you like to see added to this feature?

Well since u ask for it :
Not much i like about Wardrobe unless is about that tiny little box beside cain's book that need a bigger place, can i get a house or inn? We are a Heroes that is has no place to stay - literary Homeless

Not much need to be done for a "wardrobe" - probably not "healthy" enough leave it outside in thee middle of the road.

Well if we can somehow record a build, then just by simply recall it and all the gear setting that we previously stored just instantly equipped, then the wardrobe is useful. I don't care u put it in the middle of the road anymore, deal!??
It would be nice to be able to put gems, legendary gems, and crafting materials in there, it would save a significant amount of space on the main item stash.
Honestly, this thread is like reading a transcription of the girls speaking in front of the mirror in 9th grade at lunch time...

This isn't Wow; all of these cosmetic items make the game more like Wow.

Go play wow, or put your lipstick on elsewhere.

I just kill demons.

edit: aren't the bizarre color selections of the regions (that are totally Wow inspired) of the maps enough? purples and pinks and Whimsy-shire/Dale, all the Wow stuff.....oh never mind, i'm in the minority here apparently ....
Please add dyes in the wardrobe. They take many inventory space! I have been asking for this for a long time (since dying has a fee, I first thought more giving this to the mystic). Seeing wardrobe implemented while keeping the same clumsy system for dyes makes no sense...
Can I have a rainbow wings and transmog dual wielding weapons ito spectrums on a skinny little monk?
I'd name him TomBoy or Blue Oyster and parade around in public to play on people's nerves :D

can I can I please:D

singing TomBoy's #1 song :D
Pretty wicked demons everybody would love to kill, not only something fun to kill.
;-)
Honestly, I stand by my comment, that using Wings *AND* a Pennant just looks silly, and visually overkill. I think the game might actually benefit from making one choice or the other, because stacking them can start to make one's character look like a moving billboard.

And yeah, more than just Wings and Pennants. Now granted, I *LOVE* the idea of wearing your personal Banner as a Pennant, and wouldn't mind Spectral-Wings of some kind, but beyond that, maybe things like a Great-Cloak, that billows behind you as you run (the physics are already there with the Banners, and you could get several different styles out of that), something akind to a Brew-Keg on your back, or maybe even a Coffin? Just, you know, shake things up a bit!

Another suggestion; what about something like "Themes" for your character? That is, replacing the particle-effects of their actual abilities, for something more aesthetically please?

For example, on my Wizard, his abilities are... Well, it's a clusterf*** of colors going on. I dig the playstyle, cycling through the different elements, but how sweet would it be, in addition to transmogging my armor, if I could set a "Theme" for all of my powers, perhaps making them all *look* like Purple/Arcane variants of their abilities.

That could easily give way to more exciting stuff, such as changing your spells to look like Green Fire, or even for a Cold or Lightning Barb, all of their abilities look like they're spraying blood, more akin to Physical runes?
I would love to get an ability to save builds (all active and passive skills under a name selected by a player) and item sets separately (not necessarily requiring you to wear any set items just saving all the items currently equipped as one named set).

For example:

Natalyas stampede skill set save
Natalyas stampede item set save

Natalyas speed rift skill set save
Natalyas speed rift item set save

Etc.

Then at a press of a button in the wadrobe section you change the build and the other press you change the items - job done thank you very much.

It is sooooooo tedious to change all the items and skills manually and it does not have to be that way.
05/07/2015 10:24 PMPosted by BraveSirRobn
I like the previous idea of dye storage moving to the wardrobe.
Plus one on the idea of new dyes as well, the current colors don't seem very vibrant.

I'd also like to see pennant editing, would be cool to actually run around with a custom made version.

Good idea, I love metallic colors.