has Mortick's Bracers dropped for anyone?

Barbarian
1 2 3 26 Next
On live?
hope it ain't bugged haven't seen anyone post it..
ran 10 rifts no bracer. Spent all Bloodshards on bracer too :( Will take another crack after work :D

Edit:wow, see how happy I was to play the game again and have much more build diversity? Pathetic, just pathetic. from :D to :[
ive ran 17 reg rifts and 4 Grifts, and about 2k shards with 0 Bracers
7 rifts, 2k shards and no bracers....
Depending on its rarity, it should require either 5125 shards or 10,000 shards on average, the latter being Lacuni-level rarity.
04/07/2015 01:50 PMPosted by Nubtro
Depending on its rarity, it should require either 5125 shards or 10,000 shards on average, the latter being Lacuni-level rarity.

Apparently they won't drop? Never wished it was April 1st more than after I read this. John Yang via Twitter: https://twitter.com/_JohnYang/status/585545205744558080
i dont thnk they are dropping. No one has posted them?
04/07/2015 01:35 PMPosted by juiceme

We weren't happy with the final iteration of Mortick’s Brace on the PTR, so we have disabled it from dropping with the 2.2.0 patch. We may revisit this item in a later patch. Unfortunately, the early version of the patch notes that went out did not reflect this change. However, they have since been updated.

We sincerely apologize for the confusion!
Highly Rated
You gonna give me back my 3k shards?
These guys did nothing since last PTR build, and now it's live, they are removing an item from game cause they weren't happy, what a cluster !@#$ you are.
Highly Rated
04/07/2015 02:20 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We weren't happy with the final iteration of Mortick’s Brace on the PTR, so we have disabled it from dropping with the 2.2.0 patch. We may revisit this item in a later patch. Unfortunately, the early version of the patch notes that went out did not reflect this change. However, they have since been updated.

all that time and effort you guys spent creating and balancing the new set bonuses for barb are now completely wasted. In one stroke you gutted both sets. without the survivability granted by morticks both are not even close to competitive in gr's
So now we see compensation in WotW not being dog compared to IK?
TY DFG

TY MORTICK'S
04/07/2015 02:20 PMPosted by Nevalistis
04/07/2015 01:35 PMPosted by juiceme

Lazy blizzard strikes again. Months of PTR testing and instead of making adjustments during the test phase you wait until the last day and just remove them? You were able to adjust all the other new legendaries during the PTR. Why not this one?

GG blizzard screws up again. What else is new.
wow rly ?

i was rly looking forward to this new build with IK/WW set combined but now im not even interested to play the new season anymore.

GG blizzard and thanks for making it easy for me to choose what game to play.

GTA V 14th of april.

bye bye
Highly Rated
ROFL, best troll ever, you guys dropped the ball ^^

no, seriously, both Waste and IK relied on Morticks.
R.I.P barb
RIP Barb. thanks 4 nothing, Blizz. this patch is pure bs. OMG.