T5 no legendary in sight

Items and Crafting
So I thought I would come back to the game for the start of season 3. I quickly leveled to 70 and decided to go back to story mode for the reaper wraps. I Just killed the spider queen and I have not seen a legendary all game. Do I have the worst luck ever? I have prob killed close to 20 rare packs with nothing only yellows and blues. I am also sitting at paragon 104

Act 1 Complete: 35 packs 1 Leg
When you're full M6 at P100, I think you have little to complain about.
Adventure and campaign modes only have 50% of the drop rate of rifts. It's stupid and I don't know why they haven't changed it yet, but that's why you aren't seeing many drops.
You don't need to complete campaign mode for Reaper's. Malthael drops it on adventure mode, after lvl 60 or something.

If you got a 6 piece set from kadala because set drop rates on T1-T5 seems to be horrid no matter what you do, it's everything working.

Before T6, I got all my (usable) set pieces from kadala. The legendaries, on the other hand, really showed up. I've got an usable star of Azkaranth on my first rift, on hard. RoRG on the first bag, as soon as I reached lvl 70 (as in: I got max lvl on the final bounty, got rorg on cache right after that).

I'm still missing a couple pieces on each set, maybe 3 on delsere...
thanks for saving me the trouble.. Thought I had to do the whole thing..Blizzard should reward you for playing the story...
I ran some T6 rifts with a friend last night. He's P278 and I'm P421. He was getting way more legendaries than I was. At some point we restarted the game and then I started to get more than him.

It's all random.
Another sad fact of the game, killing elites isn't the best way to obtain legendaries. I get far more legs from breaking items and popping loose stones than killing elites. Elites only drop legs for me VERY rarely.
04/13/2015 12:06 PMPosted by Reaper
thanks for saving me the trouble.. Thought I had to do the whole thing..Blizzard should reward you for playing the story...

I agree. After playing the story over and over again, vanilla felt like Groundhog Day. Even so, it'd be fun to run through it again, especially Act V, which I only did once, but I just can't bring myself to invest the time based on the reward.

Anyway, you've got a nice gear set and should be able to run T6 easily, so go and have some fun in regular rifts and start running some GR's and I imagine you'll have some better luck in no time.
Come back when you dont get a single legendary off a GR 50.
You can kill Malthael on adventure mode for the reapers wraps plan btw.

EDIT: just saw someone else said the same thing :/
04/13/2015 12:06 PMPosted by Reaper
They do. You get guaranteed legendary from Malth the first time you kill him in Story Mode. Guaranteed legs from every act boss as well as you level. That is a reward, and that is something that isn't offered to Adventure mode.
04/13/2015 11:28 AMPosted by Reaper
I quickly leveled to 70 and decided to go back to story mode for the reaper wraps.

You can find Reaper's Wraps in Adventure Mode as well.