UE set-why is everyone using entangleing shot

Demon Hunter
Justice is served, over evasive fire, focus?
i guess they like that slow. If possible I prefer to use evasive fire instead due to the easy instant hit
I didn't realize everybody is using this, but I can see why it would be nice...

Entangling Shot Justice is Served is a Fire based hatred generator. Most builds are using Multishot Arsenal. Because generators ALSO benefit from UE bonus, having one that does Fire damage (which you're raising on your Amulet/Bracers) means your Entangling Shot is actually doing significant damage on its own.
Well there's multiple UE builds, primarily Slowball with Elemental Arrow Ball Lightning and Meticulous Bolts, and there is an MS:Arsenal based build which can use a variety of different weapons and quivers and is popular with Balefire and Calamity and Danettas, and there is a Chakram based build using Spines of Seething Hatred.

Justice is served is popular with the MS:Arsenal and Chakram build with Twin Chakrams because it is fire, it procs slow, and it generates 6 hatred. I think Focus is more popular with the Slowball build because of the extra hatred, instant hit, and harder hit. I prefer Entangling, but I'm also running fire.
Bane of the Trapped and Cull the Weak are both far too powerful to pass up. Entangling shot allows you to benefit from them without using Iceblink gem.
Entangling shot is used in combination with marked for death mortal enemy for higher grifts as u want something to proc bott ... and u get the added bonus of the hatred regen

Im pretty sure the entangle/marked for death is just plain more dmg, that why its being used ... also it will become even better if u get a gg season 2 bow
04/15/2015 01:14 PMPosted by Merlin
Well there's multiple UE builds, primarily Slowball with Elemental Arrow Ball Lightning and Meticulous Bolts, and there is an MS:Arsenal based build which can use a variety of different weapons and quivers and is popular with Balefire and Calamity and Danettas, and there is a Chakram based build using Spines of Seething Hatred.

Justice is served is popular with the MS:Arsenal and Chakram build with Twin Chakrams because it is fire, it procs slow, and it generates 6 hatred. I think Focus is more popular with the Slowball build because of the extra hatred, instant hit, and harder hit. I prefer Entangling, but I'm also running fire.

In snowball EA is your generator. They might take a spends for F+R.
04/15/2015 03:40 PMPosted by Guybrush
In snowball EA is your generator. They might take a spends for F+R.

Oh yeah duh forgot about that. Slowball doesn't run an actual "generator".
I'm using ES in a MS:Arsenal build with a nice Odyssey's End and Holy Point Shot, until perhaps a new DML comes around. It doesn't sesem to proc off the fat monsters but still very useful.