Multi-Boxers were already exploiting Bloodshards.

General Discussion
04/16/2015 06:41 PMPosted by J4mesG4mes
It just costs you the price of the game 4X. Blizzard won't ban multi-boxing because it makes them profit. There own game developers are allowed to do it.

Exploiting is allowed as long as it meets Blizzard's bottom-line $$$. Now you know why we have Developers for D3 that act like their job is a 9-5 that they only clock in for their paycheck.

It is getting more blatantly obvious.

For a single player game, you sure really care about what other people are doing. Here is a simple suggestion for your pathetic self, mind your own business. You don't need to look out the window of your house every second to see what is going on with your neighbors. What a loser.
P2W RMAH had to go.
P2W Multiboxing gets defended.

Nice double standard.
Multibox is the same as playing in a group. 1 account has a chance to get something.

Ban them if you want for all I care, but they're not exploiting something.

Of course it's obvious you'll get more items if you have multiple accounts, isn't it suppose to be that way?
I don't get how you can compare multiboxing to the bloodshard glitch, for starters bloodshard bought items can't be traded, so you only get the same as a regular player per account, it's no different to playing with friends in terms of xp, it doesn't gear you quicker unless you pile all gear onto one guy which is silly.

Every notice how no multiboxer is at the top? Yeah, that's right.
04/17/2015 05:14 AMPosted by talkcoffee
Of course it's obvious you'll get more items if you have multiple accounts, isn't it suppose to be that way?

P2W, just "buy" more legies ^^ how can this P2W be fair in regards to leaderboards?
Multi boxing odds yield more legs I do it... When you can clear 35-40 GRIFTS fast with one character and the others as looters... Think 4 player exp MF buff.... Nagel ring / Leo crown topaz and cains that's more MF as well and at the end I give my main character all the loot... The next process is to gear one alt that can do this 35-40 speed grift and I put my main wizzy in full rat exp gear hell Fire lep signet cains the other set and ruby in Leo crown and mass the paragons so yeah I have an advantage over you!
Alukat: botting in general is bad but what makes botting with multiboxing bad is that most of the time bots are generally not as efficient as a real person. But with boxing, it's terribly inefficient for players so with bots, they actually probably as good as a human in regards to efficiency.

Now, in regards to regular multiboxing, I used to multibox 2 accounts and the time and effort it took to run through a T6 rift took me TWICE the time as it would take to do in a good 4 man team. Desyncing, picking up loot, etc - pain in the butt.

In the end, I gave up on it because it just wasn't worth it.

Please don't mix up botting with multiboxing and clearly a multibox bot isn't the same as plain multiboxing.
Ive been multi-boxing for close to 20 years, but I just dont see the point in D3.

Yes you get more loot ... but that only gets you closer to being bored out of your mind, that much faster.

Then when you realize you're bored out of your mind, you're stuck with $500+ in a game you want nothing to do with. I also have 4 WoW accounts and 3 D2 accounts (with expansions).

If there was some other gain to be had multi-boxing D3 I would do it, but just for drops ... ?? no thanks.
04/17/2015 05:25 AMPosted by Alukat
04/17/2015 05:14 AMPosted by talkcoffee

P2W, just "buy" more legies ^^ how can this P2W be fair in regards to leaderboards?

04/17/2015 07:19 AMPosted by Ionz22
Multi boxing odds yield more legs I do it... When you can clear 35-40 GRIFTS fast with one character and the others as looters... Think 4 player exp MF buff.... Nagel ring / Leo crown topaz and cains that's more MF as well and at the end I give my main character all the loot... The next process is to gear one alt that can do this 35-40 speed grift and I put my main wizzy in full rat exp gear hell Fire lep signet cains the other set and ruby in Leo crown and mass the paragons so yeah I have an advantage over you!

OMG! You guys want to cite all examples how multibox/p2w can be an advantage over solo?

OF COURSE IT ALWAYS BE AN ADVANTAGE, but it's no way cheating.

A person can buy 4 accounts and hire 4 people to play those accounts. And share all the loot to the owner. Still it's not an exploit.

A person can hire someone to play 24 hours in rotation, is it an advantage? OF COURSE BUT IT IS NO WAY CHEATING.

Please stop it. You can compare an exploit with a 4 account, it's still a legit play. If it affects you that rich can do it, sucks to be you.
04/17/2015 08:44 AMPosted by talkcoffee
A person can buy 4 accounts and hire 4 people to play those accounts. And share all the loot to the owner. Still it's not an exploit.

yet it is reason for ban. You're not allowed to share your account.

A person can hire someone to play 24 hours in rotation, is it an advantage? OF COURSE BUT IT IS NO WAY CHEATING.

see above.

rest

that's why i called it P2W. One player, one license, that would be fairplay without P2W.
04/17/2015 09:45 AMPosted by Alukat

^^ This just shows how to take things literally. A person is in no way sharing his account credentials if he just let someone sit and play it for him.

that's why i called it P2W. One player, one license, that would be fair play without P2W.

What world do you live in? Almost everything can be bought by money now, even your wife.
Dota 2 tournament can be paid to win if you're up to it.
It just sucks if someone is rich and wants to use it to win.

----------------------------

Whatever your argument between P2W or Multiboxing versus exploiting the game. Exploiting the game is still not acceptable.

By all means ban those who multibox, I don't know anyone who does. But it's their money, they chose to buy 4 accounts.
Exploiters are a no no. Not even multiboxing can get you 3k bloodshard in a single account in less than 10minutes.
04/17/2015 05:25 AMPosted by Alukat

04/17/2015 07:19 AMPosted by Ionz22

OMG! You guys want to cite all examples how multibox/p2w can be an advantage over solo?

OF COURSE IT ALWAYS BE AN ADVANTAGE, but it's no way cheating.

Please stop it. You can compare an exploit with a 4 account, it's still a legit play. If it affects you that rich can do it, sucks to be you.
By the logic in this thread every non f2p game is p2w because you have buy a copy of it to play and therefore "win". So congrats OP your part of the so called p2w exploiters since you purchased a copy of the game.

see above.

rest

that's why i called it P2W. One player, one license, that would be fairplay without P2W.
By this logic anyone who owns the pc and console version are in the wrong for owning 2 copies?
04/17/2015 10:35 AMPosted by chiefbigjr
By this logic anyone who owns the pc and console version are in the wrong for owning 2 copies?

he must have gotten enough bloodshards and about to say byebye soon. Now he's trying to get even and trying to make a point.
04/16/2015 07:07 PMPosted by Alukat
04/16/2015 07:02 PMPosted by J4mesG4mes
P2Progress more like.

yeah.

solo play progress: done in about 3-4days
multibox progress: done in one day.

multiboxing yields like 5-7 times more legies/sets.

You're clueless. It takes longer to gear them all to the point where they all can stay alive at higher torments, know what you're talking about or shut up. It yields no more than playing in a coop group sharing items which many people do. I love people with made up stats.
These people are cluseless about multiboxing that is for sure. It's not really worth.
04/16/2015 09:28 PMPosted by Yelgis
ElDiablo makes some great points about multiboxers, but he forgot a few.

First off, I do multibox and I am currently multiboxing 4 Wizards in S3. I just swapped one of the Wizards for a Crusader for ZDPS support and am currently gearing him. I multiboxed in season 1 and season 2 and I multiboxed in closed beta and for a while after release. I am by far the best boxer out there, but I am just putting that up there to show I do have some experience with it.

[/quote]

Hi Yelgis,

from one boxer to another- how is d3 boxing now a days?

i quit wow boxing march 2013 when /follow was removed heh (one of those guys everyone hated for sure..i hit 2300 in arena and camped bgs all day..oh how i miss 5 boomkins)... anyway i then shortly after started boxing 4x wd in d3 and loved it. i got to paragon 75 when the cap was 100. and when ros came out i got to 70 but never got back into it. gettin bored with Heroes of storm and hearth, thought i'd get back into boxing d3

whats good for boxing? is 4 wiz good? i have 4 wiz at 60
my docs are sitting in all yellows and i can run torment2 just fine..but if wiz is better i was thinking of switching. if u dont mind me asking- what do you prefer to run? also how is the new vaccuum loot mentioned in the most recent patch? does it solve our loot problem?