Wiz slower than Monk remove cd on AW

Wizard
04/22/2015 12:17 PMPosted by Enferian
As I said i d rather they devote time fixing more important things than that, like for example improving some skills ands itmes and giving us more competitive build options that hydra doing most of the dmg for us.

Even if they do that we most likely end up with a set like DMO which is not that competetive to begin with. As for skills they already said they won't touch skills and just add legendaries to them hence why wizard got no real build options.

I mean classic example is attack speed not working with dots like Arcane Orb - Scorch, Blizzard , Firebirds 6pc, DMO 4pc.
04/22/2015 09:36 AMPosted by Zanks
Witch Doctors would have a talk with you :P

I also play a WD and his movement speed is 55% VS my wizards 25% :P
04/21/2015 07:34 AMPosted by Plagueis
Everyone else happy with the AW wand and its stutter stepping teleport?

This topic really needs to be voiced to finally get the cooldown removed like promised.

AW's effect should be the baseline for teleport skill. AW should then remove the casting cost entirely.
04/22/2015 01:20 PMPosted by Zzat
AW's effect should be the baseline for teleport skill. AW should then remove the casting cost entirely.

Actually I think teleport/AW is fine as it is if you just remove the cooldown and fix the "hold down" bug.

Its okay to have it cost arcane power so you have to manage your resource. I mean regarding your idea they'd have to nerf calamity rune or even remove it since you could easily perma stun that way.
04/22/2015 01:38 PMPosted by Plagueis
04/22/2015 01:20 PMPosted by Zzat

Actually I think teleport/AW is fine as it is if you just remove the cooldown and fix the "hold down" bug.

Its okay to have it cost arcane power so you have to manage your resource. I mean regarding your idea they'd have to nerf calamity rune or even remove it since you could easily perma stun that way.

People already do that with Illusionist or AW. IMO teleport should always be available so long as you have the AP to use it.
04/22/2015 01:52 PMPosted by Zzat
People already do that with Illusionist or AW. IMO teleport should always be available so long as you have the AP to use it.

Yeah but not perma stun and not against single target.