Poison Dart breakpoints

Witch Doctor
Good bump (seriously)
Nice subject !
Godly Times when we had PaulNG in this forum.
Thanks for this! So, knowing breakpoints is nice, but how much is gained through each breakpoint DPS wise? For example, is it worth losing one primary chd roll to reach that next breakpoint, or in terms of raw damage, is it only worth rolling off survivability stats for the breakpoint gain? If going from m, for example, 30 bp to 27 equates to a 10% dps gain, it would make sense to take it over a 4% gain through added Crit.

Might be dependent on your own gear but would be nice to know if sacrificing other stats in favor of a faster breakpoint is worth it, or if it’s a straight damage loss.
D3planner.com will tell you how much increased damage you will do (by percentage) if you hit the next breakpoint.
06/18/2019 07:30 AMPosted by Leander
D3planner.com will tell you how much increased damage you will do (by percentage) if you hit the next breakpoint.

Thanks! Turns out, my damage is much higher without all the attack speed rolls.
Thats interesting BunnyDragon because I have been messing with an arcane ammy (damage range, AS7,chd100) since it automatically rolls AS, just alternating between it and a hellfire (pzn 20, int, chd 100) and my highest clear so far has been with the Countess arcane ammy at 118, although it was just about a perfect rift for the resistance ammy. I can go much higher but my internet isn't reliable to push for a few days.