How freakin rare is the Witching Hour??

Demon Hunter
I'm almost level 500 paragon....and I have spent at least 80% of my shards gambling on a WH and I have still yet to come across a single one. This is getting ridiculous........
They are quite rare, with that being said I've been fortunate to have gotten tons of them but can''t find a damn ancient nat slayer out of 22 tries.
I've found 2-3 ancient nat's....without gambling.....RNG...I guess....RNG....so frustrating....
It hasn't been that rare for me this season. I've gotten 9 Witching Hours at paragon 650, 3 of which were ancient. 4 rolled 50 crit damage including one ancient.

Update: +2 at p654

Update: +1 at p657
0/6 on ancient witching hours :/
Spent about 4k shards to get mine. Not bad.

On my male DH
I didn't see one until about 500 paragon either. I've gotten maybe 6 since then, one recently that was bad, rolled 27 crit damage I think. First one I got rolled 31 crit damage. I have a few decent ones but I just stick to the extra 20-30% toughness an EHP belt provides.
I've seen more than 10.... Its the only legendary that I've actually seen thats useful drop several times.
I got a WH a few hours afer I leveled my seasonal DH to 70.
On non-season I got 3 ever. 1 Int, 1 Dex and 1 Str.
I just got another 2 witching hours today which brings my total number in S3 to 11. p654
I've found 4 WH in 2.2, but no Crashing Rains.
I would say The witching hour is one of the rarest items in the game , with as many belts drop for me I can't believe at paragon 464 I have only found 1. I have gambled thousands of shards on it.
0 ancient wh. But about 13 normal wh with int and Dex
Seasons 3 paragon 615 I have only found+gambled 2 WH. Luckily both decent and the last one a decent ancient, rerolled low crit to get 579dex 6AS 50crit 15evasive
I am ok with 15% Evasive as that is about +1% dps.

Keep gambling. You can also get heaps of low or average WH as discards from others.
Yeah I'm just going to keep gambling.
if you play a spec that doesn't need a WH, they'll most likely drop like candy...true story.
For me, it's rare. I'll see 1 per season (maybe 2 if I'm LUCKY).

Once I get my 6PC set, the belt slot is all I gamble for and it takes weeks before I see one sometimes.
LOL I have 6 all from Kadala all post 2.2 and one of them is a sweet ancient one!! I am not telling you guys this to rub it in, I am telling you b/c I am now using Nat6 RoV and all those belts are just sitting in my vault now :(
I seem to find wh belts (5 in s3) but 0 ancient.
05/06/2015 08:23 AMPosted by Kauboy
LOL I have 6 all from Kadala all post 2.2 and one of them is a sweet ancient one!! I am not telling you guys this to rub it in, I am telling you b/c I am now using Nat6 RoV and all those belts are just sitting in my vault now :(

The WH belt is still useful for UE, but yes I agree. If you go N6, it's all about an Ancient Crashing Rain belt with as close to 4000% RoV bonus damage. I've gotten 4 CR, only 1 that was on the higher end.