I hit Paragon 400 :)

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8
Congrats my dude! If you need any help with the next hundred, you let me know!
OP's post has been reported rofl!
05/21/2015 12:57 AMPosted by BruiseLee
OP's post has been reported rofl!

Oh it was bound to happen, The mods shouldnt have a big drama with this

05/20/2015 12:44 PMPosted by DutchRide
Congrats my dude! If you need any help with the next hundred, you let me know!

Just add me on Btag kind sir!
Congratz on 300. Take what you can use (everyone else) and ignore what you can't use (Lich). Keep trucking man. Good luck and happy hunting.
05/19/2015 06:42 AMPosted by Lich
05/19/2015 05:07 AMPosted by Yakob

Ha then WHY THE HELL ARE YOU COMMENTING? attention? mommy issues? i'll get you a bottle...

Everyone has different meanings of "accomplishment". Just because it doesn't match yours doesn't mean it's worthless. Because some POS like yourself likes to PL to 200 in an hour by "leaching" of others doesn't mean anyone else wants to do it that way. If you actually PLAY the game... it takes quite a bit longer to get to p200 solo.
And most people don't even care about the disability side of this... we care because someone is EXCITED about moving forward with a game that we all love. That's it.

P.S. - You're like that picky neighbor that complains because everyone else's grass is too tall... This thread, like your neighbors grass, has nothing to do with you. If you don't want to support it... then DON'T comment. Simple concept, right?

Also, maybe you should re-read my first reply to your idiot comments... it still applies to your most recent one. Almost like it was beyond your comprehension...try reading slower troll.

why are u so mad?

ur opinion doesn't affect me, I don't think it's a public worthy accomplishment, it's a personal one, therefore, kudos to OP. I just don't like disabled ppl getting special treatments while your average person does not. You let disabled ppl cut in line, while let ur average joe stay back do you?, why is that? disabled person with one arm can still walk and stand right?

also kudos to you for name calling ppl over the internet, ur very tough and constructive.

I don't care about politically correctness like you mindless sheeps, i care about what's fair.

I bet your inner soul is even more disabled that whatever disability the OP has.
Way to go! With every additional Paragon level gained, things will get just a tad bit easier for your character.

I applaud you and your efforts! Bravo!
very cool ... nice thread. It's nice when you get those extra paragon levels. Every single level feels good.
Congrats, friend! Keep up the grind!
ur opinion doesn't affect me, I don't think it's a public worthy accomplishment, it's a personal one, therefore, kudos to OP. I just don't like disabled ppl getting special treatments while your average person does not. You let disabled ppl cut in line, while let ur average joe stay back do you?, why is that? disabled person with one arm can still walk and stand right?
I agree with the rest of the posters on you. You know nothing of this OP, yet assume everything. The gall and outright impertinence is the reason why you are the likely definition of a troll. TBH, if player X feels accomplished after having only 50 paragon levels, then great! After P200000000 levels, great! Isn't that what a gaming community is about? And, please correct me if I am wrong, (as I suspect that you'll correct me anyway), but isn't it a violation of Forum TOS to completely blast an entire category of people? (E.g. based on religion, disability -whether listed or unlisted-, etc.?)
05/18/2015 01:33 PMPosted by Lich
05/18/2015 11:11 AMPosted by Yakob

If you understood what it was like to have any disability (besides the mental one that you clearly can't control) you would understand that it makes EVERYTHING more difficult.

p.s. It would not have been a "noob bashing thread"... only A-holes like yourself would post negative comments instead of throwing out something simple to support it like, "congrats".

I don't support something which I do not consider as an accomplishment, P200 is less than an hour of speed 40s leeching.

His disability might be self caused, accidental, or genetic, it doesn't matter to me. What bothers me is the fact that so disabled ppl are accommodated and even some degree worshiped to the extreme. Can't talk bad about them, have to be nice to them, they are considered heroes. Why? Just because somebody got drunk and had a car accident that resulted in a lost arm due to irresponsibility, now he is a hero?

If he was not disabled, this thread would have never received any attention, and might have even turned into a noob bashing thread considering this "achievement" is personal, not public worthy.

If some random p1000 comes on here and made a thread public announcing his p1000 moment, nobody would give a single fuk.

Go get help.
05/24/2015 04:35 PMPosted by Foutch30
I agree with the rest of the posters on you. You know nothing of this OP, yet assume everything. The gall and outright impertinence is the reason why you are the likely definition of a troll. TBH, if player X feels accomplished after having only 50 paragon levels, then great! After P200000000 levels, great! Isn't that what a gaming community is about? And, please correct me if I am wrong, (as I suspect that you'll correct me anyway), but isn't it a violation of Forum TOS to completely blast an entire category of people? (E.g. based on religion, disability -whether listed or unlisted-, etc.?)

Very well put.
I am now para 400!

Thank you to everyone who has been nice enough to gratz and push me along the way and to those clever ones who found me in game with some nice words of encouragement too
Grate on another milestone. 500 next, you've got plenty of time to get there!
grats
grats
People got P400 in 2 days. You suck balls.