Blizzard PLEASE give Kadala 1-H Wand Category

Items and Crafting
Yes, please let us gamble for wands. I do not need any other weapons.

You have slots available, it should be very easy to add.

+1
+10
+100
+1000!
if they did wands then they would also have to do fist weapons, diablos, flails (1 and 2 hand), mighty weapons (1 and 2 hand), 1 hand crossbows, and sacrificial knives. That's 9 of 12 available slots. Adding a generic 1h, 2h, and the three offhands results in 14 of the 12 available slots. This wont work.

anyway, even if they did it, you can be certain they would just adjust the probabilities until the chance of getting whatever it is you want is still the same low chance - you would just get a bunch of yellow wands instead of the occasional legendary dagger.
Yeah like that's a valid reason.
They just don't want us to bypass their precious RNG.
i just added it with an edit, but I'll say it again. The current chances of getting a specific weapon through Kadala is obviously something blizzard wants to keep in place. If they added a "wand" option, it would be a simple matter to adjust such that the chances of getting that weapon are still the same as what they are currently comfortable with - you would just get a bunch of yellow wands instead of the occasional legendary 1h that isn't a wand.

I.e. if kadala has a 1% chance of selling a Walker from a generic 1h sale, they can easily adjust a "wand only" sale such that it, too, will only have a 1% chance of selling a Walker. The only difference is in what you salvage, which isn't a difference after it's salvaged.
Why even bother adding them then?
Well okay I guess we can expect everything from them at this point.
05/19/2015 06:41 AMPosted by Riv
Why even bother adding them then?
I don't know, you tell me. I'm not the OP :-D
I don't disagree, but what other said about having to add the other weapon types is the reason Blizz probably won't do it. I would be fine if they just raised the wand drop chance by like 200%. There is no reason why I shouldn't get as many wands as I do staffs. No reason at all.
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Can we have a separate category for SS, too?
05/19/2015 06:31 AMPosted by normalice
if they did wands then they would also have to do fist weapons, diablos, flails (1 and 2 hand), mighty weapons (1 and 2 hand), 1 hand crossbows, and sacrificial knives. That's 9 of 12 available slots. Adding a generic 1h, 2h, and the three offhands results in 14 of the 12 available slots. This wont work.

anyway, even if they did it, you can be certain they would just adjust the probabilities until the chance of getting whatever it is you want is still the same low chance - you would just get a bunch of yellow wands instead of the occasional legendary dagger.

The odds of getting a class specific wand aren't even remotly comparable to the vast majority of other class weapons, atleast not those that matter. It would be nice to be able to gamble for class specific weapons, even if that meant getting all possible classes.

No, my wizard would not see boxes with flails and fist weapons. only crusaders and monks would see their specific class weapons. wd's would see ceremonial knives and not wands, etc...
05/19/2015 07:57 AMPosted by DiGiTLMaN

No, my wizard would not see boxes with flails and fist weapons. only crusaders and monks would see their specific class weapons. wd's would see ceremonial knives and not wands, etc...

Of course. He's talking about the work Blizz would need to do to add all those categories. Whether you would even see it is not the point.
It is a little ridiculous how much easier it is to gamble weapons on a DH compared to any other class.
05/19/2015 08:58 AMPosted by percydaman
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Of course. He's talking about the work Blizz would need to do to add all those categories. Whether you would even see it is not the point.

Sounds like something an intern should be able to do in a couple of days.

05/19/2015 09:00 AMPosted by TinneOnnMuin
It is a little ridiculous how much easier it is to gamble weapons on a DH compared to any other class.

How many kriders did you get? :p
Rare things should be kept rare.
05/19/2015 09:20 AMPosted by BDF

AKA "I already have my ancient wand, !@#$ you noobs, learn2play"

A good ancient Tal Rasha helm is still something to be sought after, you just don't have to gamble your way through even more RNG than is necessary.

Taskers are still rare, but you don't have to gamble through every random class set to get there. (which is what the equivalent of gambling for weapons is, from an odds perspective)

Rare being rare (Taskers, Talrasha, Halo, etc.) is fine, but "Unobtainably Rare" is another thing all together. Why are weapons 4 times the cost of most other slots, if you have to gamble your way through a ridiculous amount of useless items in the process?

Most people don't play enough to beat RNG through time invested alone, and since nearly every build centers around your weapon, people are essentially locked out of playing what they want, simply because of %^-* RNG.

I enjoy the grind to a degree. Having an "OK Ancient SS" and having a "GG Ancient SS" is what the grind should be for, but playing for hundreds of hours and never seeing one at all, well.. isn't that the gap that Kadala is supposed to fill?
I said it before in another thread, but, why not let us spend $250,000,000 gold on a random legendary class items by slot?
05/19/2015 09:30 AMPosted by Torin
AKA "I already have my ancient wand

I dun have an ancient sparkar, but I do have a 7%/10% 2560 dps one that I still use.
05/19/2015 09:00 AMPosted by TinneOnnMuin

This +1000, makes no sense at all. Other than we want DH to be super easy and op mode.
05/19/2015 09:20 AMPosted by BDF

I agree, but why should krider be 5 times easier to get from kadala than SS?