Halp!! Should I reroll my amulet??

Wizard
I am using BotP and Toxin gem in my rings...I am not sure any legendary gem is worth rerolling my stats for?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Crazily-1736/hero/15847

Slizzy, normal Wizard

Any other advice?
First of all, BotP and Toxin are the weaker gems. Trapped is by far the best one, with a multiplicative bonus that is easy to maintain. Zei is the other multiplicative gem, although its effect diminishes as you get closer to the target. Still, it should be superior to everything else even if you're only at half the max distance (basically, half a screen) - so for anything except melee and hydra builds, its the second best option.

BotP is good for speed runs since the bonus should almost always be active; Toxin is okay for T6 where the dot kills mobs by itself.

You got pretty nice stats on that amulet despite not being able to roll a socket without losing crit. I'd say 10% chc is probably better than any third gem (after BotT/Zei), especially in groups where you have a bunch of additive buffs already.
Eh?

Toxin makes enemies take 10% more damage from all sources on top of the dot effect. I figured that would be best in this type of build?

Bane is a straight DPS boost, but I might put Trap in for toxin and see how it goes. Thanks!
In high grifts BotP is going to be a 15% elite dmg most of the time since elites take a very long time to die.

Additive 10% gives very little compared to multiplicative ~30%, especially if you're getting like 100-200% more from group buffs.
05/17/2015 01:30 PMPosted by Riv
In high grifts BotP is going to be a 15% elite dmg most of the time since elites take a very long time to die.

Additive 10% gives very little compared to multiplicative ~30%, especially if you're getting like 100-200% more from group buffs.

In high solo grifts you skip 99% of elites so botp goes to waste. In group 60+ you want enforcer since most of your single target dmg comes from dual hydra
05/17/2015 01:58 PMPosted by Conjwa
05/17/2015 01:30 PMPosted by Riv

In high solo grifts you skip 99% of elites so botp goes to waste. In group 60+ you want enforcer since most of your single target dmg comes from dual hydra

Its hard to get dual hydra with a thunderfury =)
Oh I did not know people skip elites in high level solo grifts....they just run and dot up normal mobs?
The top of the wizard leaderboard is mostly using aether walker, so yeah. You skip pretty much all elites and just look for big packs of trash mobs.
If you play melee hydra, then pain enhancer is worth a mention. It works better than Zei's and Toxin for me.