[Team Raiment] Bigfluf's GR60+ RCR S3 Build!

Monk
Edit: His official Dfans's Guide:

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/55812-fluffy-flying-flaming-fire-fists-gr59

A paragon 600 EU Monk has just cleared GR59 in seasons using a fairly unique build/gear setup that I feel merits discussion. Instead of going for Focus/Restraint, used Ring of the Zodiac + Max Resource Regen, using the Fire Dash Rune.

His profile:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bigfluf-2713/hero/58792463

Gear
Flying Dragon w/ LoH
Raiment minus chest (8% on gloves, shoulders)
Cindercoat
Spirit guards
SAFFRON Wrap 8% RCR
Zodiac 8%RCR
RRG 8% RCR
Hellfire 8% RCR
Taeguk/Gogok/BotT

Build
Quickening
Radiance 15% ias
Desert Shroud
Agility
Infused
Alacrity
Seize
Beacon
Harmony

Thoughts:
His dashing cost something like 28 spirit
He essentially rerolls himself into a perma-channeling Pylon
Season 3 only
DS self-reduces its CD from zodiac when down to charges?

Overall really interesting build! Expect GR60+ down by Monday - especially now that it's out! <3
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/55812-fluffy-flying-flaming-fire-fists-gr59
Interesting, I have yet to find Obsidian ring, and I don't play season, so I would swap Spirit Guard for APD bracers and Quickening with Wind Blast. Once I find Obsidian ring, will definitely give it a try.
the ring is season only
05/17/2015 02:26 PMPosted by Blackglitch
the ring is season only

>.<

Thanks for telling me before I wasted 30000 blood shards on rings
Where is the breaking point between CDR and RCR?
05/18/2015 01:38 AMPosted by Urgestein
Where is the breaking point between CDR and RCR?

I am not 100 percent sure, but I think he only plays with Ytar, Diamond (head), Gogok, Zodiac (8%) and Paragon CDR. Nothing on the rest of his pieces (shoulder, hands, belt), but RCR everywhere.

Because if the density is high enough, and FD proc, Taeguk and Gogok are up like 100 percent of the time, you can dash the whole time like crazy, and ZODIAC does the rest (CDR).
ive tried this build myself on last week also~

but im lacking dps to kill RG in 48higher
u can dash none stop tho! haha
Just tested it out. The consistency and gameplay is incredibly good and you can acutally fight some elites (not all of them). With perma double aps proc and perma dash if you dont die to oneshot then you would heal back to full health in one sec. You also get 0 taeguk stacks to 80+ in half a minute and keeping them up is very easy. But for the downside, its dmg output isnt that great without FnR and it literally makes channeling pylon useless.

*DS self-reduces its CD from zodiac when down to charges?
It's another glitch of this build because you are not spamming the free addtional charges. If zodiac doesnt reset the DS cooldown then you can afford to have even less CDR

Anyway big shoutout to flurry. The build certainly scales with paragon lvls as well as other builds and I would like to see someone clearing some 61+ with it. I think it would be the meta just because of its consistency and its not really hard to gear.
Really sad I can't try this build in non-season. Preparing a set of RCR6 gear for August! ^^
This is awesome!!!
And to think I salvaged a lot of saffron belts!

Thank God I kept a perfect rolled obsidian and RoRG.

On my way to find an Ancient Cindercoat now
Natsuma uploaded a video guide with Bigfluf's permission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlYtDSN6FrU&hd=1
Still cant pass GR51. I am a one hit wonder...
Looks like mid-season lul is upon us. No one is seriously trying for GR60.
05/22/2015 03:11 AMPosted by Heisenberg

That and probably also the bug that is making some RG extra hard for melee classes. another rng factor that can go against your favor making rift fishing even more of a chore
Just out of curiosity... (Hoping credit is made where credit is due)

I know fluf made the 59 with it that made people aware of the build, but ~2-3 weeks ago I was following Deloops profile on diabloprogress and noticed it already. Are these people in a clan/experimenting together?

Anyways just wanted to put this out there since at one point I saw deloop was #1 SC seasonal worlds and wanted to give him some credit since I saw him playing around with this build (before 59 was posted with this build).
05/22/2015 09:37 AMPosted by Blackglitch
05/22/2015 03:11 AMPosted by Heisenberg

That and probably also the bug that is making some RG extra hard for melee classes. another rng factor that can go against your favor making rift fishing even more of a chore

GR60 down without pylon or channeling using the RCR Cindercoat build, so GR62 is still possible, Stonesinger required of course.

05/22/2015 03:05 PMPosted by Metaldog
Just out of curiosity... (Hoping credit is made where credit is due)

I know fluf made the 59 with it that made people aware of the build, but ~2-3 weeks ago I was following Deloops profile on diabloprogress and noticed it already. Are these people in a clan/experimenting together?

Anyways just wanted to put this out there since at one point I saw deloop was #1 SC seasonal worlds and wanted to give him some credit since I saw him playing around with this build (before 59 was posted with this build).

Bigluf was just the one to bring the build out of obscurity into the US server's attention. I don't particularly follow the EU or KR meta, but I'm people need to realize there is no way to 'own' a build, only to popularize it.
GR60 down without pylon or channeling using the RCR Cindercoat build, so GR62 is still possible, Stonesinger required of course.

Not saying it isn't possible it is just that nobody (not literally obviously) is trying to push max spot, because of the chore of it. Non season monks seem to have just stopped existing in general, all discussion I have with monks now are assuming everyone is playing season.
05/25/2015 04:20 AMPosted by Blackglitch
Not saying it isn't possible it is just that nobody (not literally obviously) is trying to push max spot, because of the chore of it. Non season monks seem to have just stopped existing in general, all discussion I have with monks now are assuming everyone is playing season.

School is out, many new games are being released, and even seasons has slowed.

Once PTR starts and S3 end date is announced, the Scrappy Beast will be awakened and Quin will be slain! <3