Road to Torment: A Diablo 3 Guide for New Players

New Player Help
"Hello, my friend. Stay awhile and listen."
— Deckard Cain

Road to Torment will be updated to 2.4 very soon!

Welcome to the Road to Torment! This guide is meant to give new players a few pointers on how to get started with endgame progression. If you have suggestions for me to add to the guide, please leave them as a comment below!

Table of Contents

1) Progression
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17346426537?page=1#2

2) Picking A Spec
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17346426537?page=1#3

3) Premade Specs
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17346426537?page=1#4

4) Gearing
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17346426537?page=1#5

5) Farming
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17346426537?page=1#6

6) Tips and Tricks
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17346426537?page=1#7

7) Other Resource
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17346426537?page=1#8

What this guide is
This guide is meant to be the stepping stone to help get people into Torment easily. Many online guides/spec focus on particular *end game* elements, which is good when you have gear, but not so good when you don’t. This guide is for anyone who is a fresh 70 and wants to know a few more specifics on how to progress besides just running around killing things.

What this guide isn’t
This guide is not about giving you the tools to beat Torment 10 / GR45+. That feat will be class (and gear) specific. This is meant to help you farm the right gear to get to that point. I’ll leave min/maxing for Greater Rifts to the class compendiums.

Where this guide will get you
The goal of this guide is to get players to the point where they can 1 shot non-elite monsters in Torment 1 or Torment 2. If you are already at that point, this guide isn’t for you. However, if you have some advice for new players, feel free to leave it below.

Why I made this guide
When I first hit 70, I ran into Torment 1 and was melted. When I looked up specs, most of them were set dependant. It took a bit of research for me to get to the point where I could clear Torment 1 with ease. I thought it would be nice to have a *how to gear early* guide to point new players towards. I also want to outline the stages of progression for players so they know where to go next.

If you come across a term or acronym you don't understand, check out the "List of common Diablo 3 Acronyms" in the other resources section.

Thanks for taking a look at this guide!
--
Dest
PROGRESSION

Diablo 3’s progression feels a bit complex at first. What are you supposed to do to improve when you are already max level? What is the *next stage* that you’re aiming for and how are you supposed to get there?

The way I look at it, there a 5 stages to diablo progression. You get from one level to the next by farming. I’ll go over farming in a bit, but first let's look at the 5 stages.

Fresh - You just hit 70, you have a mix match of blues/golds and maybe a legendary or 2. Some of your gear is not level 70.

Ideal Gold - All your gear is now level 70 with fairly good stats. You have a few legendaries equipped that give good stat bonuses, but don’t fundamentally change your character.

Mixed Legendary - You have gotten a few set pieces and have altered your spec to accommodate. You’re looking for a few items in particular to help you get to the next stage.

Geared - You have a full set (or 5/6th and a ring of the royal grandeur) and pretty decent gear in every slot. T6 is simple(ish) to clear and you’re pushing Greater Rifts past 25 with ease.

Optimized - You have BiS items in most if not all slots and can Greater Rift with the best of them. Many of your items are ancient legendaries.

This guide is to help you get from Fresh to Mixed Legendary. Once you get to that point, this guide will no longer be able to serve you (well). At that point, start reading more class/spec specific guides to get to the Geared/Optimize stage.

Farming Overview (Fresh 70 to Mixed)
So how do I get from Fresh 70 to Mixed? If any of the below confuses you, check the farming and gearing sections.

I start by split farming each of the acts to get legendary crafting mats. Once I have at least 3 of each mat, I stop. I use the blood shards I get to roll for some gloves, bracers and various items that could use a boost. I then craft a bunch of rings and amulets. I re-roll those items to max crit, and elemental damage. If I have 15 death's breaths I’ll toss 3 items into the cube. I do a few normal rifts and replace a few items. I then do a few greater rifts and equip the legendary gems I get. At this point I change to T1 and start hunting for set items.

I’ll do another round of the bounties and then clear rifts to get more keys. I’ll use my Death's Breaths to upgrade rare items to legendaries in search of a good weapon. I’ll gamble shards for set pieces and convert set pieces if I get 2 of the same slot.

After that, it’s farming for particular items depending on class and build. I’ll try and get some key legendaries and work my way up greater rifts leveling my legendary gems.

====Return to Table of Contents====
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17346426537?page=1#1
PICKING A SPEC

One of the main issues with specs is that they are very gear dependent. All of the best endgame specs in Diablo 3 rely heavily on set bonuses and item synergy. This means that when you're starting off with almost no gear, those item dependent specs won’t work very well. So, how are you *supposed* to spec?

When first starting out, I recommend pick a spec you find *fun*. Don’t forget that this is a game. You will be more likely to find gear if you farm longer, and you will farm longer if you are having fun. With that in mind, pick abilities and specs that you enjoy.

However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t make an effective spec. When making a spec the 1st thing you will want to do is pick an element. Each class has access to different elements. If you have all of your abilities deal the same type of element damage, it’ll be much easier to gear for your spec. Some items have +%Element damage on them. This means that if you run a fire spec and have an amulet with +20% Fire damage, then your abilities will all deal 20% more damage. Thats huge. NOTE: The element type of your weapon, does NOT matter for this.

After you pick an element, you’ll want to create a spec that utilizes it. Make sure your damage dealing abilities have runes that change their damage type to your element. I’ll put some intro specs below this, but if you want to make your own, I recommend the following formula.

1. Passive Damage Buff - Most (if not all) classes have something that passively buffs their damage. You will want to take this as it’s free damage on your other attacks.

2. Escape / Mobility - We all get a spot of trouble sometimes. When you run into that frozen, jailer, waller and arcane enemy, it’s nice to be able to peace out.

3. Heavy Hitter - Every class has an ability on a long CD that’s a big boom. The extra burst of damage on occasion is very nice.

4. Mega Mode - Most classes have a *turn into a unstoppable monster for X seconds* ability. Having this on your bar will help when you're rushing against a timer to beat a rift guardian.

5. Resource Generator - Almost every spec needs to be able to generate its primary resource. Pick a spender you like, you’ll be using it often.

6. Resource Spender - When your resource bar is full it’s time to spam some damage. This ability is where you’ll get most of your damage from.

PREMADE SPECS

Here are some gold (rare item) friendly specs for each class. If you have a gold friendly recommendation, feel free to post it below and I’ll try to add it here. These specs are by no means the *best* specs out there, but they should give you a decent starting point.

Barbarian

Road to Torment Barbarian
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/55738-road-to-torment-barbarian

Crusader

Road to Torment Crusader
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/55741-road-to-torment-crusader

Demon Hunter

Road to Torment Hunter
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/55740-road-to-torment-demon-hunter

Monk

Road to Torment Monk
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/55742-road-to-torment-monk

Witch Doctor

Road to Torment Witch Doctor
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/55744-road-to-torment-witch-doctor

Wizard

Road to Torment Wizard
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/55743-road-to-torment-wizard

GEARING

Gearing in Diablo 3 can be complicated. Should you sacrifice some toughness for more damage? Is the effect on this belt worth losing 10% damage? It can be hard to figure out what gear to look for. Sometimes the best way to compare two items is to see how far you can get in a Greater Rift with each. But before you are pushing as far as you can in Rifts, let's get some basic gold gear.

Facts About Gear
Not all items are created equal. There are white (normal), blue (uncommon), yellow (rare), legendary (orange), and legendary set (green). However, assuming a legendary is always better than a gold is just flat out wrong. While rarer items can have better stats (and often do), make sure to check to see if an item really is an upgrade before throwing away the old one. Another thing to note is that it’s less expensive to enchant rare items. This means that it might be better to use rare items until you can afford to enchant legendaries.

Ancient Gear
Sometimes a legendary will drop that has a gold border. These items are called Ancient Legendaries. When a legendary drops, its has a 10% chance to be ancient. Ancient items have ~20% better stats. Ancient items are more of an end game thing, but they can definitely help boost your progression!

What we’re looking for
The main things we are looking for in the offense department are Main Stat, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, +%Element Damage, +%Ability Damage. For defense we want Vit and Resist All.

The thing is, not every stat can roll on every item. For example, Crit Damage won’t roll on pants.

To see what stats can roll on what gear, head to http://www.d3maxstats.com/.

This means that we will want to get our gear in a certain order. Gear with Crit Chance, Crit Damage, +%Element Damage will be bigger upgrades for us. Fortunately, there are 4 main slots that roll those stats. This means we can us Kadala to help us get decent gear in those slots.

Kadala is the blood shard vendor. For 25 blood shards you can get a 100% random item for a slot. You can also get rings and amulets for 50 each and weapons for 75. This means you can use blood shards to hunt for a nice item in a particular slot.

Bracers and Gloves
As a fresh 70, the 1st thing you should get are good bracers and gloves. They are easy to obtain, but more importantly easy to enchant. You’re looking for gloves with Main Stat, Crit Chance and Crit Damage and for bracers with Main Stat, Crit Chance and +%Element Damage. I recommend rolling for gloves and bracers at Kadala until you get an item with 2/3 of these bonuses and then rolling (enchanting) for the last one. These will be mega upgrades for a fresh 70 (unless you got lucky drops).

Rings and Amulet
After you have your bracers and Gloves, you might want to get rings and amulets. You can craft and enchant them for *relatively* low amount of materials. If this is your 1st 70 or you have very few crafting mats lying around, you may want to farm a bit first before try to get your rings and amulets set up. On the rings you are looking for Main Stat, Crit Chance and Crit Damage. On the amulet you are looking for Main Stat, Crit Chance, Crit Damage and +%Element Damage.

Helm and offhand
Both the helm and offhand can roll Crit Chance. After getting decent bracers, gloves, rings and amulet, it’s time to get a helm and offhand (if you use one). On the helm you’re looking for Main Stat, Crit Chance, Socket and +Ability Damage. On your offhand you are looking for Main Stat, Crit Chance, and +Ability Damage.

Weapon
Weapons are a bit special because of the effect they have on gems. An emerald gem in a weapon grants huge Crit Damage. This means that we really want a weapon with Main Stat and a Socket. This also means that if we find a really rad weapon, but it has no socket, it will most likely be a downgrade. Fortunately there is an item (Ramaladni’s Gift) which will give a weapon with no socket a socket.

Everything Else
On your other slot you’ll want to roll Main Stat, Vit and +Ability Damage when available. For boots you’ll also want to have movement speed. Check d3maxstats to see what abilities can roll in what slots.

KANAI’S CUBE
The addition of Kanai’s Cube has made gearing in Diablo 3 more fun, and more complex. To get it, talk to Zoltun Kulle (found in town) in adventure mode. After that, head to Ruins of Secheron in Act 3. After running around and killing Ice monsters, you’ll find a cool chamber with the cube. Kanai’s Cube has a amazing real life story attached to it, learn more here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19817367/patch-230-preview-kanais-cube-7-28-2015 (jump to the Not Just a Legend, But a Tribute section).

As of 2.3, the cube has 7 normal recipes and 2 secret recipes. These recipes often require materials and items. The new legendary materials can be found in Bounty Caches (see the farming section of this guide). Death’s Breaths are found on occasion when killing an elite/champion monster.

Archive of Tal Rasha - Extract Legendary Power
This is the main feature of the cube. This recipe takes 5 Death’s Breaths and 1 of each of the legendary mats. This allows you to remove a legendary ability off of an item and store it in the cube. Once you have an ability, you will never need to cube it again (you have it for good). If an ability has a range (ex: Grants 20%-30% extra whatever) you get the best option in the cube (so 30% in our example).

The cube has 3 slots. A weapon/offhand slot, Armor slot and Jewelery Slot. You can have one ability “equipped” in a slot a time. The cube ability stacks with any abilities you have equipped from gear, but duplicate abilities don’t stack.

You will want to get an ability in each slot asap as it that will be a big power boost.

Law of Kulle - Reforge Legendary Item
The Law of Kulle is mainly used to get ancient items. It costs a lot (50 forgotten souls, 5 of each of the crafting mats!) but is more reliable than farming blindly. It can also be used to just roll better stats on a item if it rolled awfully.

Hope of Cain - Upgrade Rare item to Legendary
Hope of Cain allows you get legendaries of a particular slot. This cost 50 white/blue/yellow crafting mats, 25 Death's Breaths and a rare item. After tossing all that into the cube, you get a legendary of the same slot of rare item you tossed in. Let's say you really wanted a particular 2 handed mace. Well you could run around and kill everything until it drop, but that might take a long time. Or you could get a rare 2 handed mace and use some mats to upgrade it. This allows you to essentially farm for particular items.

Skull of Nilfur - Convert Set Item
This recipe allows you to convert a set item from one slot to another for 10 Death’s Breaths and 10 Forgotten Souls. This is fantastic because sometime you get 2 drops of the same slot in a set. This allows you to instantly get the 2 set bonus. This combined with rolling shards makes get a 6 piece set bonus a lot easier than before!

Work of Cathan - Remove level requirement
This requires a legendary item and a level 25+ Gem of ease. Not so useful for level 70 content, but nice for leveling up alts.

Darkness of Radament - Convert gems
Mostly a quality of life ability. It costs 500k gold (gem essence), 9 gems and 5 Death’s Breaths. Honestly, spend your Death’s Breaths elsewhere.

Anger of Iben Fahd - Convert materials
Converts one material type to another. You toss in 100 of one mat (lets call that A), 1 of a different mat (lets call this one B) and a single Death's Breath. You get back 100 of the different type (type B). Nice to even out your materials and doesn’t cost too many deaths breaths. I’ll take it.

SECRET Vault Portal - Open portal to The Vault
This costs a single puzzle ring. It opens a portal to the land of treasure goblins. Break vase and kill everything. You will get millions of gold and a few legendaries. I recommend you do this on TX. If you can't handle TX, post in general “Looking for someone to carry me through the Vault TX” Then sit back and watch the gold FLOW. If you can solo it yourself, I recommend bringing along a few friends. Better drop rates in the vault is always better.

SECRET Cow Portal - Open portal to Not the Cow Level
This costs a single Bovine Bardiche. The Not the Cow Level is great for XP and loot. Super for speed leveling an alt (if you have a friend who can run through high torment).

FARMING

I’m going to explain different farming techniques. Each comes with pros and cons. If I miss any, feel free to comment down below and I’ll try to add your suggestions in.

Something to keep in mind is that drops in Diablo 3 are 100% random. The ONLY exceptions to this are cache only items, hard core only items, and seasonal only items. Some items will also drop the 1st time you beat a boss in torment difficulty (Reaper Wraps Plans on Malthael). This means that if you are looking for a particular item, the only thing you can do is to gamble blood shards, upgrade with the cube and farm like crazy.

The goal of farming is to get good gear. That means that you want to optimize your legendary drops. To do that, you’ll want to get into some rifts. There are two types of rifts; normal rifts and greater rifts.

What are Rifts?
As of 2.3, Normal rifts can be accessed at no cost. When you enter, you’ll kill enemies to fill up a progress bar. When that bar is full a rift guardian will appear. After killing him the rift will end and you can teleport back to town. There are a few nice things about rifts. First, you get a bonus (double) drop rate to legendary items in rifts. Second, rifts are jam packed with enemies. This means you get to kill a lot of things in a short period of time. Rifts guardians will also drop blood shards for Kadala. Finally, they have a chance to drop a Greater Rift Keystone.

You can use a Greater Rift Keystones to access Greater Rifts. Greater Rifts are like normal rifts, with a few differences.

First, only the Rift Guardian will drop gear. That means you can rush through the rift without worrying about your inventory filling or picking up items. Greater Rifts also don’t go off of what difficulty the game is set on. Instead they go off of the level of the rift. Rift level 1 is ~ Hard, level 10 is ~ Torment 1, level 25 is ~ Torment 6 and level 45 ~ Torment 10. This means that past level 45 you might theoretically get a better drop rate than Torment 10. This however has yet to be confirmed. The rift guardian will also drop a legendary gem. These gems can only be socketed into rings and amulets and have really cool unique effects. The final difference between Rifts and Greater Rifts is that Greater Rifts are timed. You will have 15 minutes after you enter the rift to kill the Rift Guardian . Once you complete the rift, if you beat the timer, you will able to upgrade a legendary gem. If you failed to beat the timer, you can’t upgrade your gem, but you’ll still get loot.

When you’re first starting off, you won’t be swimming in Greater Rift Keys. This means you’ll have to farm a little to get them.

Types of Farming

Split Bounty Farming - Kanai’s Cube Materials
Split bounty farming is the best way to get bounty materials for Kanai's Cube. Pick a difficulty where you will 1 shot non-elites with your resource spender and head into a game with 3 other friends. If you’re friends aren’t online, then open the game to the public or join a public game marked bounties. You’ll want to head to the current bonus act and teleport to the zones with ! over them. There will be a special objective to complete. Once you have completed 5 of these bounties in that act, head back to town and talk to Tyrael to get a Horadric Cache and a Bonus Cache. This cache will have bloodshards, legendary mats, and possibly a legendary. Once you’ve looted the cache, jump to the next bonus act. Repeat this until all the acts are completed. You can hop out of the game and jump back in to reset it. Split farming works faster when each player does a different bounty. If 4/5 bounties are done in a single act, it's ok to jump to a different one and complete a bounty there (even though it’s not the bonus act). Just make sure an act is the bonus act when you talk to Tyrael to get your reward.

Normal Rift Farming - Legendaries and Death's Breaths
Normal Rifts are the best way to get Legendaries and Death's Breaths. Once again, pick a difficulty where you will 1 shot non-elites with your resource spender and open a rift portal. Run around killing everything as fast as you can and summon the rift guardian. Finish him off and hope for good loot. After going through a few of these you should have some blood shards to spend, a few legendaries and a handful of Greater Rift Keys.

Greater Rift Farming - Legendary Gems
Greater Rifts are the best (and only) way to get and upgrade Legendary Gems. They will also net you a good amount of bloodshards and legendaries. The level of Greater Rift you have access to is dependent on what difficulty of normal rift you have completed. Starting out I recommend doing rifts around level 7-15 depending on your gear. This will allow you to clear them pretty fast, and net you a few legendary gems. I’ve listed out some useful legendary gems under tips and tricks below.

TIPS AND TRICKS

If you have any useful tips to new level 70s, post them below and I can add them here!

Legendary Gems
There are a few legendary gems worth noting. While some are very spec specific, there are a handful which work for most classes well.

Bane of the Trapped - While this is a little spec dependent, many builds offer some amount of constant CC on their opponents. This means that you’ll have a high uptime on the 15% damage boost. Once it hits level 25 it’ll slow all opponents around you, procing it’s own effect. This gem is Best in Slot for many builds.

Bane of the Powerful - The occasional bonus 20% damage is nothing to laugh at. It can be a nice boost to clear times and many builds end up using it.
Gem of Efficacious Toxin - When starting out you might not have the damage to quickly clear healthy opponents. This will help bring rift guardians and elites alike down to size.

Bane of the Stricken - Only available to Seasonal characters in season 4, this Gem grants a boost to damage every time you hit an opponent, stacking infinitely. It can proc once every .3 seconds (~3 per second) and AoE attacks will only effect the 1st target hit. Even still, this Gem is amazing. Against greater Rift guardians, this can mean a ~25% damage boost every 10 seconds. That’s a big deal.

Convention of Elements
This ring cycles between each of your elements every 4 seconds. Whichever element it’s on gets a +200% damage buff. This can triple your damage (in bursts) and is a great boost to just about any build.

Nagelring
This ring summons a fallen lunatic around every 10 seconds. The fallen lunatic run into baddies, exploded and does a good deal of damage. This ring is great when you’re starting out, and worth tossing into the cube if you get it. It’s also nice for leveling.

Ramaladni’s Gift
Ramaladni’s Gift is a random drop consumable that pops up from time to time. This little cube has the ability to add a socket to an weapon with no socket. This essentially gives you an extra stat slot on the weapon and guarantees a socket. I recommend you save your 1st one for an ancient weapon, but depending on how often you play it might be more useful on a normal weapon.

Reaper's Wraps
After you have a good bit of crafting mats, it might be a good plan to head to the end of Act 5 and kill Malthael on Torment 1. Doing so will get you the legendary plans for Reaper's Wraps. These bracers are awesome on almost any character as they give ~30% of your primary resource back when you pick up a health globe. This allows you to spam your spender a lot more, improving those clear times.

Ring of Royal Grandeur
Sometimes called RoRG, this item is one of the 1st items I farm for. It reduces the number of set items needed for a set bonus by 1 (minimum 2). This allows you to achieve set bonuses with only 3 or 5 items (or combine set bonuses). This item is used in a lot of builds and is easy to farm for seeing as it only drops in Act 1 caches.

Craftable Sets
There are a lot of good craftable sets out there. The two main ones are Captain Crimson’s and Aughild’s. Captain Crimson’s brings cooldown reduction and cost reduction allowing for more ability spam. Aughild’s brings the ever important elite damage. With a Ring of the Royal Grandeur, these can be super powerful for a fresh 70.

Another option is Cain’s set. Cain’s set is great for farming, as the 3 piece bonus grants x2 Death's Breaths. This is super important for DB farming builds and can speed up your progression!

Sheet Damage
Sheet damage refers to the damage on your character sheet when you open your inventory. It’s the +/-X% you see when you compare 2 items. While sheet damage is important, it’s not always accurate. When a stat has a orange diamond next to it, it’s not calculated in sheet damage. Items with things like +%Element damage and +%Elite damage can be a sheet damage downgrade, but an actual damage upgrade. Be sure to check and see if an item is truly a downgrade before replacing it.

OTHER RESOURCES

Links

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10189299133
A list of the cache only legendaries by Act

http://www.d3maxstats.com/
A great place to look and see what stats can roll on what item.

http://www.diablowiki.net/Greater_Rifts#Difficulty
Greater Rift to Difficulty conversion

http://www.diablofans.com/
A great place to see popular builds and other guides

http://diablo.somepage.com/popular/
An interesting stat dump on what abilities, items and runes are popular.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14527382665
A list of common Diablo 3 Acronyms

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cM-s4e66ql2zsrkfkfKXmvVJ4zmngzxdzVLk9gvLvT8/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
Drop tables as of 2.2

Compendiums

Barbarian
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15700042524

Crusader
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13682248394

Demon Hunter
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16353805385

Monk
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17347395861

Witch Doctor
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11882388427

Wizard
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9476737586

Fantastic work, Destoryar!
Very good job.
Here's the link to the Monk compendium guide.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17347395861
Thank you! I'll add it above.
Nice work, Destoryar!
Thanks! :D
I know that this is an old thread, but I do see that it has been updated lately. Would this also apply to Console Players?

I've been looking to get back in to playing Reaper of Souls on the XBox and this seems really helpful.
I'm unsure how much of this applies to console, but hopefully some of it is useful!
This is an awesome read thanks for the time to explain everything.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but could you clarify or define what you mean when you say roll, like " For example, Crit Damage won’t roll on pants."

Also when you say main stat is that that looking for intelligence on a WD?

I was an avid Diablo 2 player and just got back into Diablo 3, just got my WD to level 70 and want to start building up so this is perfect.
05/14/2015 01:35 PMPosted by Destoryar
Another option is Cain’s set. Cain’s set is great for farming, as the 3 piece bonus grants x2 Death's Breaths. This is super important for DB farming builds and can speed up your progression!

^^ One of the last entries, in the Craftable sub-section.

This would be the Sage's Passage set (Level 70) for the extra DB dropping. Cain's is for 30%XP bonus (level 23 set) or 50% XP bonus (level 70 set) respectively.

Great tips, enjoyed the read. .
01/06/2016 11:57 AMPosted by lSMOKEDl
Sorry if this is a dumb question but could you clarify or define what you mean when you say roll, like " For example, Crit Damage won’t roll on pants."

Critical Hit Damage% is not available to be rolled on pants, like for example it can be rolled on Helmet.

01/06/2016 11:57 AMPosted by lSMOKEDl
Also when you say main stat is that that looking for intelligence on a WD?

Correct. Int is mainstat for Wizard & Witch Doctor, Str is mainstat for Crusader & Barbarian, Dex is mainstat for Monks and Demon Hunter.
Sorry let me rephrase the question, what does the term "rolled" mean.

Thank you for the response.
rolled = a stat set/put on an item

500 strenght rolls on a chest...

a socket can be rolled on a ring...