This game doesn't want me to play wiz

Wizard
I have the best RNG for other classes when I play my wiz... Last night, I found an Ancient IK:BB, Ancient Strength CoE, and some Ancient Monk weapon :(... It seems whenever I play wiz or another class i find better items for a completely different class/main stat... Barb - GG Dex Mara's, DH - GG Str Cold Immunity, Wiz - Full Sets IK/Jade/M6/Ancient Raekor's sets... But then at the same item I find 0 GG items for Wiz on the other classes...
Hehe, it happens. My unlucky class is Monk. Going on 10k shards, still no shoulders. Remember that good Wiz weapons are silly rare though
If you find good ancient items for any class you are lucky man, the problem would be you finding nothing.

:)
By your logic, Blizzard do not want to me play ANY class, as I found ZERO Ancient BiS weapon for all the 4 classes I play. :(

(Thats combining season & non season)
Its cause you want it, when you stop wanting something you will get it.
05/14/2015 09:29 AMPosted by muz
Its cause you want it, when you stop wanting something you will get it.

Yep. As soon as I got my Ancient AW, I lost all interest in finding an Ancient SS. Then I found two of them over the course of the next 48 hours.
If you want an Ancient SS, just play with someone who already has it. I have already found 4 and gave away 1. Other two were found solo.